[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUCH LIKE SUFFOCATING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: memeiors.png (399 KB, 594x592) Image search: [Google]
memeiors.png
399 KB, 594x592
MUCH LIKE SUFFOCATING
>>
>>67335586
>missing MVP of the league
>go up 2-0 in the second round of the playoffs
>"choking"

?
>>
>>67336354
It's a Jinx thread
>>
>>67336354
>missing MVP of the league
Anon the refs are on the court with them I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>it's a damien tries to flop like harden because of the deficit episode
>>
klay thompson has a weirdly cool free throw routine
>>
Portland's only scored 10 in the 4th.
>>
>raptors lose game 2
>warriors win game 2

tonight is pretty fuckin lit senpai
>>
>OP
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 505x489
>>67336568
>Spurs lose game 2
>Raptors lose game 2
>Warriors win game 2 without Curry

Life is amazing and God is good
>>
>>67336602
truly the most perfect puzzle piece playoffs ...

for the puzzle to be completed i need curry to come out guns blazing once he heals in the finals
>>
>>67336602
>God is good
>Typical religious Warriors fan
>>
>>67336602
>Spurs lose game 2
More like Refs win game 2 for Thunder
>Raptors lose game 2
Never gave a shit about them
>Warriors win game 2 without Curry
Refs the real MVP of game 2.
>>
>>67336602
>not 6-0 in the playoffs
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67336749
lecuck is going to lose even more hair over this upcoming finals loss to the dubs
>>
>>67336641
>>
>>67336749
I love how he is totally getting cucked by Klay in this pic.
>>
Can we finally admit that Curry, while a good player, is not that important? He goes down and the Warriors just cruise to victories. If Lebron went down the Cavs would be shredded by every literally who team.
>>
>>67337826
He is important though. If you watch Warriors games you'll see that he completely disrupts a whole defense because of his quickness and shooting ability. People have to flock to him to try and stop him which creates plays for other people, or Curry takes them one on one and scores. He changes the game and brings the Warriors up to that next level

They're a great team without him too, but it's not the same
>>
File: wario_.jpg (146 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
wario_.jpg
146 KB, 640x800
>tfw Golden State Warios
>>
My wife's son is a BIG fan of the Trailblazers, he was really upset at them letting the lead go in the 4th quarter and effectively being blown out by a Curryless Golden State Oracles

How do I calm him down? He's the darkest shade of black so barley human
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.