[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pep Guardiola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3
File: _88037904_guardiola.jpg (19 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_88037904_guardiola.jpg
19 KB, 624x351
>3 Bundesligas
>1 Cup (Possibly two)
>3 CL's Semi Finals

Rate Pep's performance with Bayern from 0 to 10.
>>
a solid 7
>>
negative 8
>>
a flaccid 7
>>
>>
>>67324476
>3 CL's Semi Finals
>Semi Finals

You were listing things he had won, then you list what he lost? Should that list have actually been "3 CL's Quarter Finals?"
>>
>2/10
A retard monkey with a calculator strapped to his bollocks could win the bundesliga with bayern
You have to win the CL
>>
>1 Cup
With refball.
>>
Strong 6 to light 7
>>
5/10
in other words, shit
>>
4/10
monkey would win bundesliga with bayern
>>
>>67324476
3/10

He was humiliated in the two semi finals.
They also expected him to perform better.
>>
0/10
Even Moyes would win the bundeslol
>>
>>67324723

thats wxactly why he won 3
>>
he hasn't even won the league yet
>>
>took Heynckes Bayern and made it even better
>only stopped by two of the best players to ever play this game and the scummiest team in the world

7.5/10
>>
>monkey would win bundesliga with bayern
>Even Moyes would win the bundeslol
>A retard monkey with a calculator strapped to his bollocks could win the bundesliga with bayern

friendly reminder Heynckes didn't win the league in 2012

Oh, you doubters are always so cute.

You take the CL semi final for Bayern for granted every year

before Pep took over Bayern had been in 3 semi finals in 12 years

now they were in 3 semi finals in 3 years

and let's not forget Pep's Bayern core that won the WC for Germany
>>
>>67324476
5/10. He didn't overachieve, he didn't horrible fail. He did what everybody should've achieve with the Buyern team and budget.
>>
>>67325496
>Before Pep took over Bayern crashed out of only 3 semi finals in 12 years
>now we crash out of 3 semifinals in 3 years
>progress
>>
>>67325496
>before Pep took over Bayern had been in 3 semi finals in 12 years
before Pep took over Bayern had been in 2 finals in 3 years
fixed that for you
>>
>>67325496
That only means that Heynckes failed in 2012. Buyern is the PSG of Germany, if they don't win it, they embarrass themselves.

3 semis are nice but a good part of it is the aftermath because they won the treble and could constantly attract more good players.
>>
>>67324572
>A retard monkey with a calculator strapped to his bollocks could win the bundesliga with bayern
And yet Heynckes didn't. How is that?
>>
>>67325496

Pep failed hard. Accept it.
>>
>>67325660
>That only means that Heynckes failed in 2012. Buyern is the PSG of Germany, if they don't win it, they embarrass themselves.

>that's what fans of lesser clubs believe

back to transfermarkt with you
>>
>>67325660
>a good part of it is the aftermath because they won the treble
This. The rise of Bayern took place before Pep took over under van Gaal and Heynckes. This >>67325496 is just cherry-picked statistics.
>>
>>67325658
Hilarious how he tried to make Poop look good there.

2010: Finals
2012: Finals
2013: Win
>>
Bland 6
>>
8/10
>>
Ancelotti will be much worse for Bayern though
>>
>>67324723
this
>>
>>67325714
Yeah true, it was bit unfair against PSG, they don't loot clubs from their league as much.
>>
>>67324476
Don't forget 0 (null) out of 3 german super cups.
>>
>>67325771
Actually the opposite is true
>>
>>67325742
You're right, it's actually 3 finals in 4 years. I completely suppressed that Chelsea final. That looks pretty bad for Pep.
>>
>>67325496
>Even Moyes would win the bundeslol

i know you're just exaggerating for dramatic effect for your post but lets not go that far
>>
>>67324476
he did okay 6/10

no one cares about the cup, winning the bundes is expected and he managed to win it every year (provided he wins this season which I exepct) and his CL performance was alright, no embarrassment, but he could have reached the final at least once.

what he did with the squad I'm not too happy with,
>>
>Explicitly hired to win the CL
>Doesn't win the CL
4/10
>>
File: 1239910440967.png (40 KB, 142x165) Image search: [Google]
1239910440967.png
40 KB, 142x165
>>67325771
screencap this, because come December, buyernfags will be butthurt as fuck and you can show them that we knew all along

>daily reminder that Ancelotti won only 3 league titles in 16 YEARS.
t
he butthurt will be glorious
>>
Poop is shit. 1/10
>>
to be fair dortmund has been brilliant this season and it wasn't really THAT easy to win with buyern. if dortmund hadn't choked some easy games (like against hamburg) things would be much closer
>>
>>67325843
thought I agree with you, the "no embarrassment" part is kinda funny

>get raped in allianz arena by Donaldo and Ramus
>get raped in CN by Messi and Nerman

Pep rarely chokes but when he does he makes it a huge one
>>
>>67325843
>his CL performance was alright, no embarrassment
They looked alright against Atlético, not too bad vs UEFAlona with injuries but Real absolutely raped them on their home turf.
>>
>>67325971
>>67325970
yeah sure but that happened in the semi finale, certainly not pleasant but I would only consider that an embarrasement if it was a small club like idk porto doing it, or if real wouldve done that much earlier into the tournament say the round of 16.
>>
>poop guardiolel
But based on trophies around 6.5
>>
Buyern bought the most important players from their only competition in Bundesliga and somehow there are some germans trying to argue how Poop will end up with a greater legacy than Heynckes. People will remember his stint in Bayern as a huge failure.
>>
5 points because he didn't choke any Bundes
>>
Why is no one sharing their rare Peps?
>>
Poop had the audacity to be in Bayerns treble winning photo the first year.
>>
Literally shit.

Has a far better team at his disposal than Jupp.
Plays boring as fuck football.
BL is expected.
Cup was a massive refball.
CL was the goal and they never even reached the final when in the 4 years before him they reached it 3 times.

No one here even likes or respects him and no one will miss him.
>>
3/10 can't wait till he's gone desu
>>
File: 1456944681896.gif (2 MB, 334x277) Image search: [Google]
1456944681896.gif
2 MB, 334x277
>>67325496
>friendly reminder Heynckes didn't win the league in 2012
Yeah,before buyern raped and mutilated dortmund by buying theier key players
>>
>>67326331

Jupp had prime Robben AND Ribery tho
>>
>>67326463
They were constantly injured back then as well.
>>
>>67324620
Hi Anthony Fantano here
>>
>>67326463
fucking this, ribery and robben were godlike under that CL win, if poop had the same players today he would have won. hes still shit though it just means he needs these players who can win him games regardless of tactics. see the manlet
>>
>>67324476
He's an easymode babby hack. Fuck him.
>>
5/10. With the players he had, a CL final was a realistic goal.
>>
You won the draw this time Atletico. Next draw will be ours!
>>
>>67326463
This. Those 2 in their primes were as effective as the GOAT himself. I dont think there has been 1 impressive player under Poop which goes to show he's a system babby dependant on a world class player (s)
>>

He wasn't appointed to snatch Bundes titles from Dortmund. He was appointed to make Bayern a dominant european club like Barcelona was under him.
0 cl finals with that dream team squad? what a joker.
>>
7/10 3 CL semifinals is nothing to balk at
>>
>>67324476
Watch as Ancelotti wins the CL next season. Pep is a hack fraud.
>>
>yfw poop gets eliminated by Bayern next year
would be glorious
>>
>>67325665
what he won the treble
>>
Hes bretty gud. 27/32
>>
let's hope the uniteds/chelseas/arsenals/spurs won't fuck up next season as much as this and gift him the league
>>
>>67327700
>arsenals/spurs won't fuck up
A Lester quadruple is more likely.
>>
I'm neither a Bayernfag nor a Guardiola one and even though he lost 5-0 against Madrid, he still always went out against the team that ended up winning the CL. That already happened with Barcelona by the way.
>>
>>67327880
Which shows that he is a dogmatic coach who doesn't use the best approach for each situation. Kinda like Pellegrini or Wegner, who just lack the quality players to be more successful with this bullshit.
>>
>>67325771
You will lose the league but you will win the CL.
>>
>>67328037
Not sure if I'm following this logic. If he is unable to use the best approach, he wouldn't have won the CL multiple times. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't disagree that he could and probably also should have performed better though, he seems to need a few wake up calls before he changes certain things in order to fix mistakes. Then again, I honestly never expected a whole lot to begin with considering that none of his away games, including Barcelona's league games, were great to begin with. He was always weak in this area and people that watched Barcelona games said this from the get go. You do have to remember that away games in the CL are extremely difficult either way.
People just overrated him, his own goals were to high and everyone expected way too much.
>>
>>67324476

a 6/10

Winning some things is an obligation with what they bought.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.