[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ck.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Rate me /sp/
>>
9/10 desu

(btw eventual linesman mistakes can't be credited to him)
>>
>>67323011
It was onside t b h
>>
>>67322925
Under the circumstances, he didn't do so badly.

The Torres penalty was his glaring mistake.
>>
He's a turkroach
>>
>>67323011
Turned out he was onside
>>
I like that he always respects stoppage time. If there's 5 minutes, you're getting 5 actual minutes. Too many refs blow the whistle early even though there was a minute long substitution in stoppage time.
>>
5/10
no consistency throughout the game on calls
penalty was out of the box (even though he was not as mistaken as it originally looked like)
>>
>>67322925
the best referee in Europe atm
>>
>>67323244
neur really saved him there, but I wish he did something about some of the shit Simeone was doing on the sideline
>>
>>67323420
It's up to the fourth official to tell him about that, he can't be watching the game and the bench.
>>
>>67322925
8/10 lad

didn't get a good penalty opportunity against Bayern until the 2nd half, but it wasn't really his fault.
>>
>>67323244
i think he called penalty for second challenge first one was outside second one was on the line
>>
>>67323547
No, first contact was well outside, it was never a penalty.
>>
>>67323659
That's what >>67323547 fuckin' said. First challenge was out. Torres still up. Second challenge in the box. Penalty.

>>67322925
Looking forward to seeing him ref the England-France Euro 16' Final.
>>
>>67324066
he has tendancy to show off sometimes. his only weakness.
>>
File: nanired.jpg (313 KB, 662x643) Image search: [Google]
nanired.jpg
313 KB, 662x643
TOURKOI ROUFIANI
SENT NANI OFF
DICK HEAD
>>
c-u-n-t
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.