[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1536x921) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1536x921
>poop
>>
>>67322535
he is so gonna get found out in the premier league lol
>>
>pip
>>
>>67322577
Based on what?
>>
>>67322721
having more than one team to compete with in both resources and quality
>>
File: 1406276586005.jpg (100 KB, 582x767) Image search: [Google]
1406276586005.jpg
100 KB, 582x767
>I rate poop
>>
>>67322854
Like in Spain?
>>
Odds on City winning the CL and then proceedings to not win a thing during Peps reign?
>>
>>67322958
He was a Messi baby
>>
>>67323074
And you're a retard
>>
>>67322958
When he was in Spain, Atletico were just on the rise. They still cant compete with Barca's money.
>>
>>67323198
So what's your point exactly, Amerifat?
>>
Reminder that Pep is a charlatan who just looks stylish and plays meme tactics. He's a handsome Bielsa riding the coat-tails of a GOAT generation of Catalans + Messi who I could have managed to a couple of CL wins.

He'll stop getting big jobs after the inevitable move to PSG post City and end up managing the Southampton's and Marseille's of the world
>>
>>67323367
What a retarded post
>>
>>67323560
What a resounding argument!
>>
>>67323639
You really expect someone to quarrel with that retarded shit?

>hurr durr le pep will flop and manage marseille
>>
>>67323762
He's done it again!
>>
>>67323859
>hey look guys, look at me!
>>
>le cant win anything without Messi scoring at free will man
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.