[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>away goals rule >Euros will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: enhanced-30407-1450395187-5.png (521 KB, 501x716) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30407-1450395187-5.png
521 KB, 501x716
>away goals rule
>Euros will defend this
>>
File: 17254_ori_foto.jpg (76 KB, 608x480) Image search: [Google]
17254_ori_foto.jpg
76 KB, 608x480
>offside rule
>retards will defend this
>>
>tsuuuuuuu
>tsu
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 332x443
she grew up really fine
>>
File: oui_oui_full[1].jpg (63 KB, 525x365) Image search: [Google]
oui_oui_full[1].jpg
63 KB, 525x365
>oui
>oui oui
>>
>multiple threads
>swedes will defend this
>>
>>67322416
makes much more sense than away goals desu
>>
>>67322669
Noddy translates to yes yes in French?
>>
>>67323097
Yes
>>
>>67323097
"Noddy" is not really translatable in French. However, "to nod" is pretty much saying "yes" in French body language, so they translated it like that. It's somewhat related in an indirect way.
>>
>>67323316
Why don't you just call him Noddy, it's his name.

Do you follow the same process with James Bond? Well James is a bit like J'aime so let's call him J'aime liaison
>>
I don't see the problem
>>
>>67323536
It's a stupid and arbitrary way of deciding a match after 180+ minutes where it's a tie. Even penalty kicks are less dumb than this shit.
>>
>>67323509
because it's literature for kids

French famous five live in Kernac, Bretagne. They spend their holidays in Grenoble. Their names are Claudine "Claude" Dorsel, François Gauthier, Michael "Mick" Gauthier and Annie Gauthier. And the dog is Dagobert.

They don't do this in adult literature. And they don't do this anymore in teen literature anymore too, it's a thing of the past. Harry Potter is really Harry Potter, not Henri Pottier.
>>
>>67323601
I dunno, seems perfectly reasonable if everyone involved: players and supporters, know exactly what's going on and what they're playing for.
>>
>>67323601
It's suppose to reward the team that took risks and play an offensive game away from home. I guess it made sense decades ago when scoring 3 or more goals per game was common.
It doesn't really makes sense anymore though, in modern football where you can perfectly score a blooter counter attack in the 1 st minute then park the bus for the rest of the game.

But then again, everybody knows the rules beforehand, so they know what coming for them. In the end, it doesn't really makes less sense than the overtime rule in NFL, for example.
>>
>>67323777
>French famous five live in Kernac, Bretagne. They spend their holidays in Grenoble. Their names are Claudine "Claude" Dorsel, François Gauthier, Michael "Mick" Gauthier and Annie Gauthier. And the dog is Dagobert.

That's rather cute actually

>tfw not born in a small french countryside village to a family of artisan bakers
>>
It's a shit rule, there's no defending it.
>>
>>67324114
For some reason, famous five are popular as fuck in France.
So much that when Blyton died, the official French translator wrote like 25 more volumes (I don't know why she was allowed to do that, but she was). They're not as good, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1024x1536
TayTay is fine af now
>>
File: Tom_Cruise_braces-teeth.png (371 KB, 375x531) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Cruise_braces-teeth.png
371 KB, 375x531
>>67322256
me on the right
>>
It's a shit rule and I've been complaining about it since before I knew what 4chan was.
>>
The bullshit part about it is it also applies to extra time.
>>
>>67322256
A lot of us don't defend it, actually
>>
>>67324601
I wonder where that dude is now though for real, and how he feels about Taylor.
>>
File: op.jpg (166 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
166 KB, 400x444
>>67322256
There is only one flaw with the rule:

In the first leg there is no Extra-Time, so the AWAY Team in the second leg has an advantage or the AWAY TEAM has 120 minutes to score bonus goal whereas the HOME TEAM in the FIRST leg only has 90 minutes to score bonus goals.

The rules must be changed, I propose to this chinese cartoon social network, that the AWAY GOALS do not stand in Extra Time.

> Hypothetical Scenario

1st Leg 90 minutes

Liverpool 2
Villarreal 2

2nd Leg 90 minutes
Villarreal 2
Liverpool 2

Extra-Time 30 minutes
Villarreal 1
Liverpool 1

Liverpool win because of Away Goal.

But Liverpool had 120 minutes to score away goals, and Villarreal only had 90 minutes to score Away Goals.
>>
>>67325562
i suggest that after the first half of overtime they all pack up their shit and fly back to the other teams home stadium to finish the game there

should the game go to penalties they shall be held in switzerland
>>
>>67325730

But why should one team have an advantage?

Just scrap the away goals in Extra Time.
>>
>>67325562
If Europe understood the concept of seeding and home field advantage, this two-legged home-away shit wouldn't be necessary.
>>
>>67322416
Its called "offsideS". :^)
>>
>>67324691
This
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.