[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what is his real excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wenger_1602461c.jpg (23 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
wenger_1602461c.jpg
23 KB, 460x288
Now that the dust has settled, what is his real excuse?
>>
excuse for what? this has been a successful season for Arsenal, top 4 finish.
>>
>>67316469
I went on to ze famous /SP/ and all of ze big clubs were geting meme power and for arsenal I could not zee any meme power for us
>>
>>67316490
I loled so hard a couple months back when they were a strong second and someone posted saying arsenal have got a difficult job ahead now to secure 4th spot
>>
>>67316469
He will do what he does every year. Find something/someone to blame, then talk about the "warchest" for next season, get the fans back on side, then sign another 3 year deal
>>
Arrogance, he genuinely believes hes the best coach and that he doesn't need to adapt
>>
The problem is that he is so much more than a coach at arsenal. He manages a lot on the business and marketing side and does the finances etc. What needs to happen is he needs to be promoted to a more senior role like director of football or CEO or whatever and then bring in a new coach to oversee the actual squad
>>
>>67317092
>He manages a lot on the business and marketing side and does the finances etc

Why the hell is this is job?
>>
dementia
>>
He's a white dindu quite literally
>>
>>67317092
Marketing? Like fuck he does
>>
>>67316469
it's literally down to paying off the emirates stadium debts
>>
File: 1458870220632.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458870220632.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Early stages of Alzheimer's
>>
File: le tricked by mourinho man.png (501 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
le tricked by mourinho man.png
501 KB, 600x338
don't be so rude with wongy, he's not his fault if that amazing poll of the Sunday Mail predicts Arsenal winner
>>
>>67317599
>finally pays off stadium debt
>loosens up purse strings and breaks transfer record, twice, on ozil and Sanchez
>still only fighting for 4th
>lose league to big money superclub of Leicester and the part time rabbis down the road
>>
He's too stubborn to accept the way he does things doesn't work anymore, he's also too pally with his players and once he's chosen them then they are in forever. No other big clubs in the world would put up with mediocre players for years like Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott and Flamini, yet at Arsenal they go straight back into the starting lineup after their annual 4 month injury.
>>
ve, uh, cannot compete against, uh, ze financial doping of ze other clubs it iz very bad.
>>
Not enough meme magic in his squad.

How do you compete against the fucking meme magic?
>>
>>67316469
He is stuck in FM2010; in his mind Walcott, Ramsey and Wilshere are the next Messis
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.