[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh exciting league decided before la liga and the bundesliga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
>muh exciting league

decided before la liga and the bundesliga

l m a o
m
a
o

premiership more like premiershit
>>
>Leicester can win the E"""""""P"""""""L title
Maybe we should move the HSV to England, they'd get their old glory back there.
>>
>>67310539
>be England
>name your league after a Jewish power system while Muslims fuck all of your culturally enlightened female family members

You can't make this stuff up
>>
>>67310539
>Bundesliga
oh look it's Bayern or Dortmund
>La Liga
oh look it's Barca, Atletico or Madrid

yeah your "leagues" are a laughing stock
>>
>>67310539
haha ebin
>>
>>67310567
i also have started watching the footy in 2010

go team! haha
>>
>>67310567
>yeah your "leagues" are a laughing stock
Leicester winning your league makes it even more shitty and funny than before. If you seriously think Leicester is top tier team you are retarded and you ll see that next season in Champions League when they face actually good teams and not teams from Eplel.
>>
>>67310539
>twice as many English teams than German teams still in Europe
>Dejan fucking Lovren literally scored the winner as the 2nd best team in Germany bottled a 3-1 lead to the 8th best team in England
>>
>>67310593
You are right, the pathetic EPL can't compare to the might of the Slovenian PrvaLiga
>>
File: 1447134005870.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447134005870.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>67310624
Where did I say that Slovenian Prvaliga is good and better than EPlel tho?
Fuck off.
>>
>Leliga
>21 point difference to fourth

>Blundersliga
>25 point difference to third

Nice competitive leagues you got there
>>
>>67310539
The bundes still hasn't been decided?

Normally you lot wrap it up in february
>>
>>67310593
>I don't think upsets or underdogs are exciting

Fucking faggot. The PL is the only Euro divegrass League thats not a complete fucking joke.

Are you a fan of having a 3 team top flight league? Like literally 3 teams?
>>
>>67310657
You didnt, but you're assuming that your opinion of the quality of another league, when your own league is complete dogshit holds any weight at all, and it doesnt.
>>
>>67310799
>EPlel is not joke league because all teams equally suck
Fuck off. I want to watch best teams play football and sure as fuck that is not possible watching Eplel.
>>67310805
It's not even opinion you fucktard. Statistically Bundesliga and La Liga are better than EPlel and saying that La Liga and Bundesliga are joke just because. While EPL is full of foreign players( it's not uncommon to see starting Xi with 0 english players) and they are still utter shit in Europe. Geez I seriously wonder which league is more pathetic and a joke.
>>
>>67310593
oh noes we're le laughing stock of spee xD
>>
>>67310657
That's how everyone on 4chan argues. American says some other country is not white, they deflect and say something about the US. People here don't understand that criticism of another is not necessarily promotion of the self
>>
>>67310913
>Buyernwinslol is better than the EPL
Reminder that Buyern lost a Champions' League final to a team that finished 9th this year.
>>
>>67310944
Dude in 21st century there were 5 different teams winning EPL(Arsenal,Leicester,Man Utd and City, Chelsea) and 5 different teams winning Bundesliga( Bayern, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart and Werder) but yeah keep using that Buyernwins meme.

And how many teams won league isn't only thing that counts when you talk about quality of league.
>>
>>67310913
>Statistically Bundesliga better than EPlel
Apart from the fact that prem teams shit all over bundesliga teams and have done for years. Bayern are the only team that don't and that's only half the time
>>
>>67310548
>imagine the current hsv winning the BL
Lasogga confirmed for german vardy?
>>
>>67310593
>If you seriously think Leicester is top tier team you are retarded

Well they are clearly better than Halal and Buyern so you must have very high standards as to what a top team is. I mean they are obviously 3rd best in the world yet clearly that isnt good enough for you
>>
>britbongs trying to spin lester's titel somehow being a sign of quality for the EPLEL
nice damage control
>>
File: 1435517900304.jpg (9 KB, 159x199) Image search: [Google]
1435517900304.jpg
9 KB, 159x199
>>67311137
>Well they are clearly better than Halal and Buyern
[citation needed]
>>
>tfw the foxes and coya become the laughing stock of the CL while arse anal tries to save the pl '''''''reputation'''''''''

Top kek

Enjoy getting destroyed by fucking Villarreal senpai.
>>
>>67311174
>arsecuck
>save reputation
#wengerforever
>>
>>67311160
>[citation needed]
Well Manchester City are better than Bayern and Halal and Leicester are much much better than Manchester City so lets do some very very simple logic that even a dumb slavpoor like you can work out
>>
>>67311174
Remidner spurs have made the CL QF more recently than arsenal

>>67311160
Man City = Real Madrid
Leicester > Man City
Leicester >> Real Madrid
>>
we (bayern) have already won desu, dirtmund have as much of a chance as we (liverpool) did when that chelsea player threw gerrard onto the ground and the ref didn't call it
>>
>>67311181
Save reputation as in being only team from England that will actually pass group stage.

>>67311182
>>67311188
At this point you are just baiting so I'm done. Next time think twice before you talk dumb shit so you don't have to resort to going full damage control lads.
>>
File: n8umjWj[1].png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj[1].png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>67311208
>Cant refute clear evidence brought before him
>OH I know I'll result to ad hominem and strawmans

Its time to stop posting
>>
>>67311208
>have no comeback
>"shit, better just claim the other person is baiting"
Good to see you've lost this argument
>>
>>67311191
Was that supposed to be a joke? Is this your tripfag gimmick? You tell these really bad ABL jokes that you think makes you look hip and funny?
>>
>>67311022
There have been 4 different winners in the last 4 PL seasons, meanwhile Buyern are a weekend away from their 4th consecutive title. Buyernwinslol might be a meme, but its also a reality.
You can harp about Stuttgart and Werders titles from 10 years ago all you want but in the present both of those teams are fighting relegation.
>>
>>67310539
bayern won the bundesliga in april last season, march the season before, and april the one before that.

must be exciting for some other league (excluding ligue 1) to wrap it up before buyern.
>>
>>67311208
>This is what arsefags call """""achievement""""""
>>
>>67310550
>being this insecure
you should build another wall in your house, might make you feel better
>>
>>67311278
>be Switzerland
>defend banks

You can't make this stuff up
>>
>Leicester win the league 7 points clear with 2 games left because their nearest challengers are eternal bottlers
>Buyern are 5 points clear with 2 games left and will win the league this weekend if they win or Dortmund fail to win
Not much better tbf, and lets be fair, we all knew Buyern were gonna win the league back in September. The fact they're doing a bit later than expected doesn't change that.
>>
>>67311208
>pass group stage
>immediately knocked out in round of 16

Classic Arsenal.
>>
>It's a "EPL is teh best league!!!1!" thread
kek
Juve, Dortmund, Bayern, Atletico, Real and Barca are all teams that would win the EPLel without breaking a sweat
>>
>>67311228
>>67311235
maribor>celtic
celtic>barca
maribor>barca

If you are not baiting than you are just fucking retarded.
Here is (you).

>>67311263
There were also three seasons in a row when Manure won league. Don't you think that 4 different winners in last 4 years just shows how EPL has fallen in terms of quality(of teams) and that's why it's so competitive lately? Keep in mind that I never said anything about EPL not being competitive just that it's quite dumb to call bundesliga and la liga a joke and praise EPL as being great while fucking Leicester won league this year.

>>67311277
>>67311325
Yeah Arselel is my top 3 most disliked clubs in the world so I'm not defending them. It's just funny that shitty team like them will do best in CL next year.
>>
>>67311331
+PSG
>>
>>67311337
>Don't you think that 4 different winners in last 4 years just shows how EPL has fallen in terms of quality(of teams) and that's why it's so competitive lately?
Or rather it shows how all the other teams have improved thanks to more money for them
>>
>>67311349
I know you are pretending but the americans will take you seriously so
>P$G
>>
>>67311331
>Juve
no
>Dortmund
would challenge but wouldn't win
>Bayern
Would struggle for top 4
>Atletico
Yes
>Real
Would struggle for top 4
>Barca
Yes

Its absolutely remarkable how poor JFs grasp quality in a sports team
>>
>>67311372
Reminder Dortmund can't beat our 8th best team
>>
Bundesliga IS boring though. You can argue that there's ''better'' teams but we knew for a while who was going to win it so that = boring boring boring!

Even la liga is more exciting because everyone is waiting for Barcelona to lose it
>>
>>67311337
>it's quite dumb to call bundesliga and la liga a joke and praise EPL as being great while fucking Leicester won league this year.
And there are still twice as many English teams left in Europe than German teams.
Lets be fair, the moment Dortmund bottled a 3-1 lead to fucking Liverpool, calling the Bundesliga a joke became fair game.

La Liga is by far the best league in the world, and I personally haven't said any different, but 9 times out of 10 its fucking boring. Like the Bundesliga, any poster on this board and their mother would have told you that Barca, Atetlico and Real would be top 3. Its only mildly interesting this season because Barca forgot how to play football for a week and a half.
>>
>>67311391
this
>>
File: livshitdirt.jpg (61 KB, 668x462) Image search: [Google]
livshitdirt.jpg
61 KB, 668x462
>>67311331
>Dortmund would win the EPLel without breaking a sweat
>>
>>67311349
>>67311367
>>67311372
Forgetting that P$G lost the 'el cashico' because zlatan is just a shit andy carroll
>>
>>67311385
that was a bullshit game and you know it
>>
>replying to JF threads
Come on lads...
>>
>>67311443
>results that challenge my narrative don't count.
>>
>>67310539
Shit thread
>>
>>67311331
>Sweden

Always wonder why irrelevant countries try to wade into football discussions. Chances are you bandwagon some team 2000 miles away that you have no connection to, because your own shithole of a country is too irrelevant to ever field a competent league.
>>
>>67311363
Than EPL teams wouldn't be at their worst in Europe in recent years.
>>67311405
I honestly think Liverpool winning that game was just a fluke because noone really cares all that much about EL and if that was match in CL Dortmund would park the bus at 3-1 lead and sure as fuck wouldn't concede 3 more goals.
>>
>>67311514
>Than EPL teams wouldn't be at their worst in Europe in recent years.
Apart from they are better this season. When did we last have a team in the semis of the CL and EL?
>>
>>67311443
HA HE'S ON THE ROPES

CAN GERMANY EVER STOPPED GETTING REKT BY HER MAJESTY'S FINEST?
>>
>>67311363
the TV deal doesn't even start until next season

It's a fact the top clubs have fell off hard which has opened to door for smaller clubs to shine, although leicester is a fucking miracle by anyones standards.
>>
>>67310593
Leicester are what football is all about, they didn't roll over and die when they came up against "on paper" superior opposition, most teams in Spain and Italy surrender to the big clubs before playing them, Leicester, this season said, "fuck it", we're either gonna win or lose, but we're gonna give it 110% and never let our heads hang low.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1024x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1024x599
buyernwinslol

>german 2nd place gets cucked by midtable EPL team

This image triggers Nazis
>>
Oh no some faggots from 3rd world countries look down on me
>>
>>67310913
>Statistically Bundesliga and La Liga are better than EPlel

If that's true how come bundesliga clubs get wrecked most of the time when they play epl teams in europe then? Buyern are the only ones that can win and even that isn't all the time against epl teams unlike their own shitty league
>>
>bayernliga is good meme

Why do people still pedal this shit? Other than the all german final in 2013, the league as a whole has achieved nothing in like 15 years. No period of dominance. No multiple CL winners. Literally 1 CL trophy. That's it.
>>
>>67311208

3 passed the group stage numbnuts
>>
>>67311518
Manchester City was quite good in group stage even tho their GD wasn't that impressive, then they played against shitty Kiev and then against P$G with Zlatan choking like usually. Also 0-0 against Real without Benzema and Ronaldo at home isn't all that impressive. Tomorrow they are out, mark my words.
Also CL 13-14 had Chelsea in semis so City reaching it isn't that big of a deal.
As for Liverpool reaching semis check my comment on match against Dortmund.

>>67311582
>Liverpool's biggest success in recent years is winning EL quarter-finals against Dortmund
Damn son.

>>67311585
>pic related
Stop spouting /pol/ memes like aspie.
>>
>>67311631
>Save reputation as in being only team from England that will actually pass group stage.
>that will actually pass
>will

Come on.
>>
>>67311621

if it wasn't for Buyern their UEFA coeeficient would probably be worst than Italy and Portugals, their clubs have been consistently shit in europe for 20+ years
>>
>>67311648

Are you actually trying to use events from the future that haven't occurred yet as some kind of evidence that you are right?
>>
>>67311671
Just go read the thread you dumb fucker. It was just banter on other anons posts and it didn't have to do anything with actual topic of discussion.

Damn are you all brits just waking up and that's why you are all so fucking retarded today?
>>
>>67311633
>Dortmund's biggest success in recent years is getting cucked by Bayern

Damn son
>>
File: 1450212600986.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1450212600986.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>67311372
>this whole post
>>
>>67311760
Well manchester city are in a 100% lock to reach the final to face Atletico were they will almost certainly lose. But I have already stated that Atletico would walk to the prem title and that isn't really surprising considering they are the clear second best team in the world.

So that leaves the teams manchester city are better than in continental Europe, well only two teams are better than Manchester who aren't from England, and Manchester city are struggling to finish in the top 4 of the English league so, lets try and piece together fairly simple logic.

But whatever you are retarded anyway so for your own sake its probably best if you didn't make anymore posts.
>>
>>67311741

no need to get your knickers in a twist lad
>>
BPEELEL on pooicide watch
>>
Lmao, did you even watch the game last night? Spurs and Chelsea went to war on the pitch. When was the last time something even remotely exciting happened in the nazi league?
>>
>>67311304
Are you implying that there's anything worth defending more than your banks?
>>
When will you fucking people understand that when someone says PL is the best league, it's reffered to the drama and the excitement that i creates on each matchday, everyone knows they've been shite in the european competitions lately, but that has zero to do with the league itself, it's more about a team's quality.

If Bayern destroy Arsenal 5-1, you can say Bayern is amazing and/or Arsenal is fucking dogshite, but saying that because of this result, the german league is better is ludacris
>>
File: 1461431609144.png (116 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1461431609144.png
116 KB, 228x260
>>67312486
>manchester city are in a 100% lock to reach the final
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.