[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whem did you start to believe that it is possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: leicester-trophy-main.jpg (53 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
leicester-trophy-main.jpg
53 KB, 615x409
Whem did you start to believe that it is possible?
>>
>>67309492
whem lads madman nandos
>>
May 1 1884 desu
>>
2nd game against Arsenal honestly. even though they lost it seemed like they at least had the right mentality to win it all
>>
>>67309492

When they beat city 3-1
>>
File: drinker.webm (1 MB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
drinker.webm
1 MB, 640x322
when they beat sunderland 2-0
>>
>>67309492
when Hazard scored the 2-2
>>
When Vardy scored that screamer against Liverpool, I thought they had an outside chance.
When they beat city, I thought they were gonna do it.
Then when they lost to Arsenal because of that last minute goal, I thought that would knock the confidence out of them and they wouldn't do it. Honestly the thing that made be believe most that Leicester would win it was the week where Arsenal lost to Swansea and Spurs lost to West Ham.
>>
>>67309591

DRINKY
>>
When we were top at Christmas
>>
When we won the game against real madrid
>>
stopped believing after their draw with west ham
started again after spurs drew with west brom
then i stopped believing again after kane scored
>>
>>67309492
After they beat Chelsea. Once they won against City, I knew the meme magic was real for certain.
>>
>>67309569
japbro has it right

iirc the victory at the Etihad was after the victory at Anfield. I thought that was insane, and that's when I started believing.
>>
>>67309648
A true /lifelong/
>>
>>67309616

>team x wins because team y beats team z
>>
That it was possible? Months ago, after Arsenal had that shit stretch and when Leicester refused to fuck off like the previous meme teams did.

That it was probable? When Spurs drew with Liverpool.

That it was going to happen? When Spurs bottled it against West Brom.
>>
>>67309648
>stopped believing
you're not a true /lifelong/, you're a plastic cunt
>>
for me it was LEI 2-1 WHU in April last year, I knew we'd win da premierl eagle
>>
>tfw lifelong of Lester & A. Madrid
>>
I think Russia has a great meme team challenging their league for the title too, but if it's who I think it is (Rostov) then they just completely choked and lost to a relegation team.
>>
>>67309771
mate

don't you remember when we faced Atleti in the Europa Cup in 97? and they appointed the corrupt refs who handed the games to them? you can't support those cheating bastards as well as England's Brave Foxes
>>
>>67309512
racist
>>
When they beat City
>>
>>67309492

When everyone was saying that they wouldn't make it past December, but they did.
>>
File: mahrez.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mahrez.webm
3 MB, 800x450
When they beat Chelsea
>>
possible: when they picked themselves up after the bad run in Dec/Jan and were still in it

likely: when they shredded City

sure: when Spurs drew to WBA
>>
>>67309616
It was the City game where the raped them 3-1 that convinced me they would do it desu.
>>
>when it was possible

Top o de table at December

>when it was probably

The Shitteh game and Arsenal beginning to choke

>when it was going to happen

Obviously when spuds were cucked by Pulisball and Lestah held on to a draw against wet spam
>>
when the other teams did it for them
>>
When they beat City 1-3 at the Etihad
>>
Mahrez goal vs city. It was like Messi's goal vs Bayern where you just say to yourself, that's a winner's goal right there.
>>
>>67309492
>Whem did you start to believe that it is possible?
My alco neighbour once told me:
>Oleg, do you respect me?
>Yes, Igor'.
>Lester gonna win the chempionship, Oleg.
>Ok, Igor'.
It was half a year ago, so I found out Lester would going to win on that day it seems.
>>
>>67309492
all my life desu

all my friends supported man utd etc. but when drinkeh and kantey joined i thought it was possible
>>
Day 1 m8
>>
>>67309703
it's almost like they play in a twenty team league where to win the league you need to win matches against a lot of the other 19 teams
>>
File: leicester-goal_3547961k.jpg (391 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
leicester-goal_3547961k.jpg
391 KB, 858x536
>>67310751
Real Lester fan here. At that moment tears just ran from my eyes, like I had a first understanding of what could be possible.

inb4 faggot
>>
>>67309492
Early october
>>
>>67309492
yesterday
>>
>even in november in aus betting agencies still had them at 1000-1
Should have put a cheeky $20 on fuck
>>
>>67311379
>Real Lester fan here.
we all are
>>
apology for poor english

where were you when lester wins

i was at home drinking special brew when bazza ring

'lester is king'

'yes'

and you???????????
>>
>>67311379
Real Leicester vs. Atletico Nottingham when?
>>
>>67309492
When the foxes won 5-3 from 1-3 down against Man Poo last year
>>
File: 1452028354544.png (417 KB, 570x420) Image search: [Google]
1452028354544.png
417 KB, 570x420
>interesting meme, I should start following them
When Vardy broke the record
>holy fuck they're actially going to do it
When they beat Man Shitty, there's just something magical about that game, probably the fact that they outplayed City on all fronts during the time when most people were sure they'd collapse
>>
0-2 Mahrez at the Etihad

I knew they were gonna do it then
>>
December
>>
>>67310890
sounds like a completely legit conversation between two russians, to be honest.
>>
When they were the only ones who would consistently be getting points against the mid table teams
>>
>>67312216

that Mahrez goal was pretty spectacular
>>
Obviously the game against City, but also the late goal Ulloa scored against Norwich when they looked out of sorts all day against a shitty team showed they could grind out the win and get the points even when they aren't playing their best.
>>
>>67309492
i believed since the beginning :)
a true lifelong fan
>>
>>67311379
>Real Lester fan here
so everyone?
>>
Leicester 2 - 1 Chelsea
Exactly when I saw Costa's look of terror when facing Vardy
>>
When they appointed ranieri
>>
At some point during the 1-0 streak

Probably the goal against Norwich
>>
Impossible is nothing.
>>
The Man City away win.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.