[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the Spurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11
File: i9rbtmL.jpg (964 KB, 1714x2285) Image search: [Google]
i9rbtmL.jpg
964 KB, 1714x2285
Fuck the Spurs
>>
>>67308531
Clearly 3 feet of space
>>
File: spurdor.png (181 KB, 789x805) Image search: [Google]
spurdor.png
181 KB, 789x805
sh-shut up. its all a part of pops master plan. he only allowed this to happen so spurs can get the series win at home
>>
>>67308531
>your foot is touching the line therefore i can shove you
>>
>>67308548
Your foot can't cross the line m8. Plus he even touched Waiters' arm earlier in the play. And Durant got fouled on the inbounds
>>
File: Diego-Maradona-Hand-of-God.jpg (60 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Diego-Maradona-Hand-of-God.jpg
60 KB, 615x410
>>67308531
but i was told argentinians don't cheat in sports
>>
>>67308592
>but i was told argentinians don't cheat in sports
>>
File: 2912_Argentina-1.jpg (91 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
2912_Argentina-1.jpg
91 KB, 600x432
>>67308625
>but i was told argentinians don't cheat in sports
>>
>>67308567
It's a joke, the Spurs had the benefit of literally every missed call during the final play and still somehow find a way to complain
>>
foot on the line has always been a lenient non-call

4 seconds into an inbounds play and your short ass can't find an open man cause you are ass and/or the other team is playing elite defense doesn't justify an elbow to the chest to create space to throw a hail mary lob
>>
>>67308531

What happened here? I didn't watch the game
>>
>>67308548
>>67308531
this was like 2 seconds before the push from waiters, why are you shitposting so hard?
If I'm wrong, send me a screenshot of his forearm on Jewnobilis chest
>>
>>67310517
>i-ignore the rule w-we broke pls ;_;
>FUCK HIS SHIT UP HE BROKE THE RULES
That is not how it works my dear.
>>
>>67308567
linked wrong person >>67310552
>>
File: Chgd1kWUoAEJXbI.jpg large.jpg (117 KB, 577x956) Image search: [Google]
Chgd1kWUoAEJXbI.jpg large.jpg
117 KB, 577x956
>>67310517
in that case, considering the refs claimed they have never seen a player do that before it would not be something they would look for and might not even trust their eyes that they saw it

also, this happened at the exact same time as the pushoff, but should we ignore it to because it isn't convenient to the Spurs?
>>
no one even mentions how Waiters JUMPED when he in-bounded the ball, which is completely illegal.
>>
KEK will Webber ever recover
>>
>>67310605
actually jumping is allowed, you just can't land before passing the ball

I know because I was complaining about some player inbounding the ball against the Thunder earlier this season and checked the rule and felt like an asshole when I said it should have been a turnover
>>
>>67310618
Webber got triggered hardcore, rightfully so though.

i love the dude, i hope they don't take him off broadcasts for this.
>>
>>67310589
no Spurs fan wants to reply so I guess the party line is that this jersey grab never happened and any mention of it should be ignored because it doesn't fit their narrative
>>
>>67310589
an elbow to the chest is way worse than a little jersey tug
>>
>Spurdoranese mental gymanstics
>>
>>67310656
lel
>>
>>67310538
Silver putting in work to keep Durant in Okc
Based CWebb telling it like it is
LMA making a good case he now owns Spurs with 40+ pts
Pop showing signs of senility in lineup changes; don't worry twas only a ruse
Ken Mauer already semi-officially owning the Waiters shove non-call
>>
File: Vardy.jpg (113 KB, 962x625) Image search: [Google]
Vardy.jpg
113 KB, 962x625
FUCK THE SPURS, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FOXES!
>>
>>67310625
Can't blame a nigga with PTSD. He had a Vietnam flashback moment and went nuts.
>>
File: justiceformebutnotforthee.jpg (117 KB, 577x944) Image search: [Google]
justiceformebutnotforthee.jpg
117 KB, 577x944
>>67310656
>their foul is worse than our foul!

MENTAL
E
N
T
A
L

GYMNASTICS
YMNASTICSG
MNASTICSGY
NASTICSGYM
ASTICSGYMN
STICSGYMNA
TICSGYMNAS
ICSGYMNAST
CSGYMNASTI
SGYMANSTIC
>>
>>67310682
no one cares about a little jersey tug, nigga
>>
File: 1438651081827.png (47 KB, 448x360) Image search: [Google]
1438651081827.png
47 KB, 448x360
>Webber

Always loved the guy

https://vine.co/v/ix51uPJxpjd
>>
>>67310672

Alright, I saw the video, should have been a technical on Waiters (I think, not entirely sure because I have never seen this foul before that I remember, I do know if the defensive player made contact like that it would have been a T), laughable that the ref could miss that
>>
the thing about the offensive foul no call

if the Spurs score their 3 on 1 fast break, then technically the Thunder get screwed over because the offensive foul they whine should have stopped play. Yeah it might have ended up helping the Thunder on a technicality, but considering everything that happened on that play the Spurs fans are getting tunnel vision on a single aspect of it and all but begging to be awarded a win on a technicality.

but because the game unfolded how it did even with both teams committing about 7 fouls/violations a moment of blatant fan interference, the Spurs fans have buyer's remorse because the game didn't end how they wanted it to. They literally want it both ways, they want a do-over even though the way the events unfolded gifted the a golden opportunity to score that should have never existed.
>>
File: 1431904540760.gif (1 MB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1431904540760.gif
1 MB, 189x200
>Ginobili's toenail hovering less than an inch over the boundary line for a second that would have gotten a no call 10 times out of 10 becomes the refs don't have the eyesight of a hawk
>Waiters, the inbound passer, shoving Ginobili clear as day to anyone watching on TV without the need for any instant stop motion replay aid

are you niggas really arguing over this shit?
>>
>>67310793
Ah so it doesn't count if it isn't obvious
>>
Argument over, faggots:

>Refs admit missed foul call by Waiters on Ginobili on final inbounds

>After the game, crew chief Ken Mauer admitted that the officials missed a foul call on Waiters and that the ball should have been given to the Spurs.

>“On the floor we did not see a foul on the play,” Mauer said in a statement released to the media. “However, upon review we realize and we agree we should have had an offensive foul on the play. It’s a play we’ve never seen before, ever. We should have had an offensive foul [on Waiters] on the play. Possession Spurs.”

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/03/video-san-antonio-spurs-oklahoma-city-thunder-dion-waiters-manu-ginobili
>>
>>67310793
the blue boundary line is also out of bounds and his foot is unmistakably on it

last two minutes of the game it's a technical foul

his illegal position there is preventing Waiters from being able to see Westbrook, who was getting held by Kawhi

the only thing that can be gained from this is that the refs fucked up all around and that the stance that you should just let players play in the final seconds of a game and stop enforcing the rulebook is a retarded thing for the NBA to do.
>>
>>67310823
that's just the initial statement, they will elaborate on the entire sequence tomorrow.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.