[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After firing Curt Schilling for not being liberal, ESPN literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160502-233142.png (853 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160502-233142.png
853 KB, 1440x2560
After firing Curt Schilling for not being liberal, ESPN literally cut his portion of their Red Sox 30 for 30 out of the video.

I mean we all know ESPN is dying, but this is juvenile shit, no?
>>
>juvenile

Nah, this is actually par for the course. They play like their employees sharing political thoughts is bad, what they mean is sharing political thoughts that aren't liberal. We're front stage to the great brainwashing family
>>
That's a really good 30 for 30. Did ESPN really cut that part out? I hold it up there with the Escobars as my fav 30 for 30.

30 for 30 is like the last fuckin thing ESPN does well idk why they're trying to stop.
>>
>Being this mad at a failed video game producer

ESPN master cucks
>>
>>67306281

> for not being liberal

aww, sorry your feelings got hurt kiddo. sorry you don't understand how the world works...
>>
>>67306281
They seem to get really triggered whenever Curt proves most of the country isnt behind the progressive cuck movement
>>
>>67306396
Well 30 for 30 was a Simmons thing and he's gone
>>
liberals are trying to erase history. thats normal behavior for leftest, i'm not shocked. just sad that its already happening in this country.
>>
File: and balls.jpg (67 KB, 473x604) Image search: [Google]
and balls.jpg
67 KB, 473x604
>>67306281
is is not juvenile it is straight up soviet style rewriting history
>>
>>67307025

>soviet style
>says the Amerifat

lmao
>>
File: PKesCUW.png (53 KB, 452x803) Image search: [Google]
PKesCUW.png
53 KB, 452x803
>>67306281
>anti-trangender meme
>>
How the fuck do you do a red sox 30 for 30 without the biggest moment in the documentary? This is gonna be shit.
>>
>>67307130
>vatniks airbrushing cosmonauts out of photos
lmao
>>
>shilling for schilling

I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
If you didn't realize that ESPN lacks integrity, objectivity and has their own agenda to push (ex. during defamegate) then you better realize it now.
>>
>>67306281
>for being liberal

That's like saying Donald Sterling was removed as Clippers owner "for being conservative."

It takes a certain departure from reality.
>>
>>67307514
departing from reality is what all the upper middle class white teenage kids on 4chan who blame the libcucks for everything do on a daily basis
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.