[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals for winning the 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: St_Louis_Cardinals.jpg (360 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
St_Louis_Cardinals.jpg
360 KB, 1365x1024
Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals for winning the 2015 Major League by ending the season with the best record. You were clearly the best team and there is no need for any further verification of that fact.
>>
official last things before sleep power rankings

1. masturbate

>power gap

2. cry
>>
Congratulations to the New England Patriots for losing the perfect season of the 2007 by playing in a bad day with a wild card team and fucking the whole work. You were clearly the 2nd best team and there is no need for any further verification of that fact.
>>
>>67306066
>resd and cusb fans are this obsessed over beating a dead horse

You'll have the right to make fun of us when your shitty team wins a ring in your lifetime.
>>
>>67306307
Damn, Brazil hitting you right in the nuts OP. Thoughts?
>>
File: imtoodrunkforthisshit.jpg (162 KB, 583x592) Image search: [Google]
imtoodrunkforthisshit.jpg
162 KB, 583x592
Excuse me sir, it appears the Mets and Yankees both finished with equal records in 2006. Who would be the winner that season?
>>
>>67306330
>you
>missing the joke

MORAN
>>
>>67306307
Giants win that game 75% of the time
>>
>>67306307
>complaining about having a reason to bash the patriots
Sports are supposed to be fun and filled with tension. Although I wouldn't expect a fan of 90-minute jogging sessions to understand that.

>>67306330
Not a fan of either, just using a recent example.
>>
>>67306403
>american
>getting a soccer joke

faggot detected
>>
>>67306456
First day on /sp/?
>>
>>67306521
been here since 09 m8
>>
>>67306557
I've spoken with Moot and you are a liar. Please excuse yourself immediately.
>>
>>67306635
King Cuck has better things to do, like cry about how gook moot is superior
>>
>>67306362
goal differential obviously
>>
I would say the team that had the must consistently good performance is clearly the best team that season. Though honestly comparing it to American sports is dumb because teams would play differently if every game of the season actually mattered.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.