[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neutrals celebrating the death of their league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 6
File: 1460920122278.jpg (22 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
1460920122278.jpg
22 KB, 308x337
>>
>a club wins the league that isn't one of the usual suspects
>death of their league

Parity is good m8
>>
File: 35.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>67291441
>something fresh finally happens
>m-muh bluebloods
>>
OP IS ABSOLUTELY ASSHURT
>>
someone said neutral?
>>
>WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE >WEAR THE BLUE
>>
CS GB
>>
CHAT SHIT GET
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGED
>>
>parity is the death of the league
>>
>death
shit like this reinvigorates interest in a league
>>
I'm lifelong
>>
File: 1379438548411.jpg (55 KB, 348x383) Image search: [Google]
1379438548411.jpg
55 KB, 348x383
>ABLs getting BTFO
>>
EAT SHIT KIKE
>>
>>67291441
>i support the barclay's premier league.
>>
This doesn't rob us of the best league in the world label
It proves it
>>
An underdog that fights and becomes a champion
is the very essence of sport you cunt
>>
LITERALLY THE GREATEST LEAGUE OF THE WORLD LA
>>
>their
>>
>>67291441
>Who are Blackburn?
>Who are Notts Forest?
>Who are Derby County?
>Implying Tottenham not choking would have somehow undone all the muh big clubs falling away
Underage pls leave
Underage pls leave
>>
Can't wait to greentext Leicester in the Champions League, sorry but the fun ends here
>>
>>67291441
>Death of the league

fuck off glory hunting twat bet you live in milton keynes and support manure lmao
>>
>>67291441
Can't wait until based fucking Vardy, England's own son, exposes Messi in the Champions League next season.
>>
No, the same teams winning every year is the death of a league.

Leicester have saved it from eternal stagnancy.
>>
File: 1461702048671.jpg (15 KB, 316x278) Image search: [Google]
1461702048671.jpg
15 KB, 316x278
>>67292598
>Leeds not even mentioned
>>
>>67293035
>bet you live in milton keynes and support manure
actually i do

and?

what's your fucking point?
>>
>First time in 38 years since a club has won the league for the first time
>Death of the league

Fuck the fuck off
>>
>>67292389
hear hear!
>>
>>67291441
>sucking kike dick

Go to bed, Cromwell/Churchill.
>>
>>67293219
Not him, but yeah what is your point? How are we gloryhunters for not being idiots thinking Leicester winning the league isnt a complete embarrassment for the WHOLE of Premier League football? Spain, Germany, hell even Italy are laughing at the JOKE that is English football
>>
>>67291441
being this autistic...
>>
>>67292705

CHAT
>>
>>67293539
italy is going mad. There's some absurd shit going on and I don't even know how many italians are driving up to england just to celebrate. Over ten thousand for sure. I'm not even joking
>>
>>67292598
Last three teams to win their first top division league title are from the East Midlands.
>>
>>67291441
>implying it's not the birth of a new era
>>
>>67291441
>death

QUITE THE OPPOSITE, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT
>>
>death

LITERALLY THE FUCKING OPPOSITE FRIEND
>>
>football supposedly has "parity"
>everybody loses their mind when an underdog wins

Explain
>>
>>67293539
>It's a joke if you can't predict the league winner
Explain the logic behind this?

They've lost 3 games all season, this is no accident.
>>
LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER LESTER
>>
>>67291441

>Brit flag

I wonder if it's a scottish, welsh or English person posting. Would put things into better perspective.
>>
>>67291441 (Jew)
>>
OI VEY ITS DA SHOAH OF THE PL!
>>
>>67293834
>5000/1 at the start of the season

This isn't an upset, it's a literal fucking miracle.
>>
>>67291441
>death of their league
fuck off, epl is the only interesting league that is at least a little bit relevant
>>
>>67293539
>>67293539

Just how underaged are you my man. Were you born in 2004? Be honest.
>>
>>67293539
>MUH EUROPEAN FOOTBALL

Fuck the CL and fuck the Europa league. Who gives a toss what JF thinks about us.
>>
GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS GET FUCKED SPUDS
>>
>>67293834
>football supposedly has "parity"
it doesnt and no one claims it does
>>
>winning a championship indirectly because two other teams tied

It's the most soccer thing ever.

What a semen slurping "sport" you faggots have.
>>
Neutral QPR fan here
I'm pretty happy for Licester
>>
File: 1441735033030.jpg (72 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
1441735033030.jpg
72 KB, 568x521
>>67291441
>spurs kikes getting mad
>>
>>67294184
Niko KranjÄŤar, is that you?
>>
>>67294149

On the off chance that you aren't trolling you're honestly one stupid idiot
>>
>>67291441
Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve /sp/ for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.
>>
>>67294149
That's how my round robin tournament went as a lad. We won from a draw after a CLUTCH header in extra time gave us the victory in our last game.

No greater feel.
>>
>>67294395

You're so gay
>>
>>67294436
>we won because another team in a different game did something
>no greater feel

Disgusting.
>>
>>67294149

Don't american football games get decided by a coin toss if they go into OT? That's infinitely worse than a team winning on points mathematically.
>>
>>67294436
>>67294503
>>67294532
>>67294574
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67294532
It's like watching 2 spirits break as you become champ rather than one.

You're not alpha enough for such high level emotion.
>>
>>67294503
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67294593

What I said wasn't even agreeing with the OP you retarded yellow toothed gambling addict
>>
>>67293834

An underdog story would have been Tottenham winning the league. What Leicester have done just isn't possible in modern football. They've deified the laws of the universe by winning the Premier League.
>>
>>67294593
No, I'm an infinite monkey exception. Consult your manual.

Proof
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/63894765/#q63894803
>>
>>67294662
>>67294616
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67291441
>under 18s who think the history of English football has been the same 3 clubs challenging for the title every year
>>
File: bahton.jpg (24 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
bahton.jpg
24 KB, 300x450
>>67294184
Another foreign QPR fan? My nigga
>>
>>67291441

You want death of league?

Try this:

>Bayern wins
>Bayern buys Neuer
>Bayern buys Götze
>Bayern buys Gustavo
>Bayern buys Gomez
>Bayern buys Lewandowski
>Bayern buys Hummels
>Bayern buys Mandzukic
>Bayern wins lol
>>
>>67294704

Seriously, are you retarded? I'm agreeing with you here.
>>
>>67294731
>>67294704

>Leicester is the first english club to win its first title since Nottingham Forrest in 1978-79

I would fucking kill myself if I was a fan of a league like that.
>>
>>67294805
>>67294820
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>67294805
Doesn't change you being retarded
>>
>>67293834
American sports are infinitely more equal and communist than football
>>
>>67294844

Retarded about you not being able to read and deduce what people are actually saying? Take your head out of your "arse"
>>
>>67293971
Exact same feeling I have when retards cry about
>MUH COEFFICIENT
>MUH 4TH CL PLACE
>>
>>67294704
Please enjoy my posts.
>>
>hurr duur im an edgy contrarian faggot

this thread
>>
>>67294820
it's funny because more english clubs have won the title than NFL teams won the superbowl
>>
>>67294804
And the sad thing is there are a fucking massive amount of yurops who fucking want and love that
>>
>>67291441
You're so mad

Take this L
>>
I see Brits are chest thumping again, well here's a nice stat for you:

No ENGLISH manager is in the top 10 of the English Premiere League table.
>>
>>67295052
Super Bowl has been around for 50 years so let's use 50 as a cutoff

>EPL - 12
>Super Bowl - 19

If you want to count the additional 67 years that the EPL was running before the Super Bowl you get

>EPL - 24
>Super Bowl - 19

Now if you want to count pre super bowl titles you get

>EPL - 24
>NFL - 28

Chat shit get banged you fucking limey cunt
>>
>>67294805
Brits are in denial. Their safe world of seeing the usual teams dominate is crumbling
>>
>>67291441
>wanting a league full of foreign players
There's a reason why England will never win a single cup.
>>
>>67295392
Because of the fake parity enforced by NFL Ltd

Totally meaningless.

Go rim your masters fat anus you disgusting moose
>>
>>67292598
>notts forest

No such team dickhead.
>>
>CHAT
>SHIT
>GET
>BANGED
>>
>>67292090
Underrated
>>
>>67293702
lol is this real
>>
>>67300183
>being this fucking picky you cunt
>>
>>67291653
Parity is the worst thing for sports
>>
>>67298014
Nice damage control from being btfo you brittle toothed bastard
>>
This is going to be considered less of a miracle when another team outside the traditional 4 or 5 wins the league again next year. I'm putting a cheeky tenner on West Ham. This is the rise of the middle class in the premier league. I think it's becoming apparent or going to become apparent that there is an amount you can spend to construct a quality title-contending squad. Let's say that figure is 30mil, which most teams in the prem can afford. 30mil will buy you all the club infrastructure you need; scouting especially notable. This figure puts you alongside champions league second rounders like Schalke, Atletico and Inter; teams that could beat any premier league team on a given day. The lower teams are going to be outspent by the likes of City and United, but if they play it smart they can outspend teams like Monaco and Schalke for high quality low-key signings. Basically this season is not going to be a one-off. Maybe in the near-future there won't be one as surprising as Leicester, but the top teams (your Uniteds, your Citys and your Chelseas) have been knocked off their perch.
>>
>All these people falling for the b8
>>
>>67308065
makes sense. there are probably diminishing marginal returns to wage bills, especially if you are going to be taking players from the monacos, napolis, portos and schalkes of the world.

West ham probably on the verge of becoming one of the better clubs in europe desu
>>
>>67291441

>Tottenham fan
>>
>>67307403
Yes, the most popular Facebook page about football is organizing a trip to Lesta
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.