[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever compared his MVP speech to other recent MVP's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: stephen_curry_46_large.jpg (830 KB, 3959x2808) Image search: [Google]
stephen_curry_46_large.jpg
830 KB, 3959x2808
Rose: Talks about his mother and overcoming struggle
LeBron: Talks about his mother and overcoming struggle
Durant: Talks about his mother and overcoming struggle
Curry: Talks about his millionaire father (who made $19.2 million in his NBA career) and how he didn't really have to do shit to get to where he is.

Ever wonder why most people hate him? There's a start.
>>
File: image.jpg (503 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503 KB, 2400x1600
>>67243182
People hate him because he and his wife aren't degenerate like they are

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFt-9ikIhK8
>>
who even cares anymore not like hes going to step on the court ever again
>>
>>67243182
Most people actually hate him because he's lightskin.
>>
>>67243205
>wife
>not degenerate

Yeah it's not like she's a money grubbing, jersey chasing whore who found her permanent meal ticket.
>>
>>67243182
>80% of black people have no father growing up
JUST
>>
>>67243230
They met at church when they were young teenagers
>>
>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg
Guaranteed 100+ replies
>>
>>67243274
Yeah, when Del Curry was already a millionaire
>>
>>67243209
Is that actually a thing? It's like black people actually have planning sessions on how to make being black suck more.
>>
Does anyone have his a draft day pic with his parents?

I swear this nigga is getting lighter as the years go bye.
>>
>>67243182

I never got why GSW was such a golden boy team.

Klay and Steph are literally silver spoon babies. Grew up coddled as fuck and were coached to the point they're at now.

As opposed to a guy like Lebron that grew up with a single mom and is still bros with his high school team because they're as good as family to him.

I mean seriously, fuck the Warriors.
>>
File: 1361647056826.jpg (166 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1361647056826.jpg
166 KB, 863x752
>>67243299
>He doesn't know about the lightskin darkskin infighting
>>
File: feels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw Kawhi wins the MVP and talks about his murdered father

I won't be ready.
>>
>>67243287
So women shouldn't marry men if they had successful fathers?
>>
>>67243299
You can always listen to the meetings live on sharpton and jackson's podcast.
>>
>>67243325
Yeah that's why the vast majority of black NBA fans hate the Warriors
>>
>>67243340
It calls into question why she got with him in the first place

She doesn't strike me as a good person
>>
Talking about your mom is PC

If it were me, I would brag about how good I was, how good my team is, and how I expect to set the standards for the MVP award

So I give them credit for being as PC as they are, because most people who don't care wouldn't be
>>
>>67243325
If it's so easy for rich people, in what teams are the Michael Jordan's sons playing?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x400
>>67243311
got you senpai
>>
>>67243182
Shows how great he truly is. I mean most kids with parents like that who have an easy life get soft and lazy and they don't really need to push themselves that much.
>>
>>67243182
>We should hate Steph because his dad isn't a nigger
>>
>>67243299
this is absolutely a thing, Kobe even got a technical for calling him a lightskinned pussy on court.
>>
>>67243182
People hate him because he's on a winning team and doing something well and different

They just justify that hate with nigger logic.

Cap this
>>
>>67244036
Kobe used to get shit on all the time in the NBA for coming from a privileged family too.
>>
Seems like black """"""people""""" hate him because he actually has a father
>>
>>67243182
"People" hate him because he's half white. They are just mad that a white man, even if he's only partial, is better than them at "their" sport. That's why they hate Eminem too.
>>
File: 1438549002715.png (122 KB, 336x327) Image search: [Google]
1438549002715.png
122 KB, 336x327
>>67243182

of all things you could bitch about, you use his MVP speech
>>
>>67245096
If you think his moms genetics are the reason hes good at basketball kill yourself. Also she isnt evn full white iirc. And mixed people are considered black in the community look at fucking Obama. Lastly, Eminem hasnt released a good album in 15 years. Tldr;kill yourself
>>
Klay Thompson is whiter than Curry and doesn't get nearly the hate Curry does. Zach Lavine is pretty lightskin for being mixed and I think he's cool. People hate Curry because he's a bitch. I do have to admit the lightskin and silver spoon background don't help but they aren't really the reasons.
>>
>>67245908
Damn nigga you reachin with that one LMAOOOO
>>
>>67243182

>he had a stable childhood and a loving family and a good education
>what a piece of shit!

Black culture everyone.
>>
File: first family.jpg (124 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
first family.jpg
124 KB, 612x612
>>67243182
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOC1U8PS-E

Hating curry's family is embarrassing, he seems like a good guy.
>>
>>67243182
What's wrong with talking about your dad?
>>
>>67252494
>he had a stable childhood and a loving family and a good education is the basketball version of Drake
>what a piece of shit!

vs

>he overcame poverty and violence to achieve his dreams as an NBA basketball player
>how inspiring! what a hero!

Think before you type.
>>
>>67258501
2bh 90% of the NBA spends most of their young life in basketball camps and leagues traveling on the road with AAU teams. They're not all living in some poverty ridden ghettos all their lives. Once people see they're going to be giant genetic freaks, they get put into the system,
>>
I hate him because his game is boring and he is a smug piece of shit
>>
>>67252494
Crabs in a bucket man its sad.

Lol at this clearly Asian laker autist that samefags his terrible 18 year old arguments in every goddamn basketball thread
>>
>>67243311

That tends to happen for some reason. Ray Allen got lighter as he got older too.
>>
Truth he had an easy life because he's father had money and, basically spoon feed spteh. Look its jealousy is what a lot of people have some hate him and some like him I don't care about him at all I do think he's a bit overrated. But of course people would feel a bit more comfortable with someone who came from the struggle and, worked for what they wanted but, Stephen pretty much got an easy ticket because he's father was an nba player. I don't understand how niggers get paid millions just dribbling a ball up and down the court when, other people with jobs that have impact on people and, the world deserve that.
>>
>>67258501
>National Basketball Association basketball player
Think before you type
>>
>has a father
>can't be black
>>
>>67258664
> I don't understand how niggers get paid millions just dribbling a ball up and down the court when, other people with jobs that have impact on people and, the world deserve that.
Because people pay for entertainment, and sports is entertainment. Good luck telling every body that spending their disposable income on dumb shit they want instead of just giving it to people who have "impact"
>>
>>67243287
Rich men can not experience true love?

Stop hating him because he's successful, you pathetic loser
>>
>>67258798
And they wouldn't fucking care what I said because they themselves might have, money to blow or they must have really mundane fucking lives then.
>>
>>67245908
>he hasnt listened to the Hail Mary remix featuring 50 cent
>hasnt listened to his new album with all the Q features
Disdainforplebs.png
>>
> it's Currys fault he has loving parents and a good upbringing
>>
>>67243182
Obviously the fact that his father actually cared for him and he grew up in a well functioning household and doesn't relentlessly promote a degenerate lifestyle is reason to hate. Success breeds jealousy. Jealousy breeds hatred.
>>
>>67252252

lol what?

Eminem has been shit since like 2002, and I like Eminem's shit. But his newer stuff is cringe
>>
>>67245096
people dont like curry because he ruined the 3 point shot for everybody not because hes a high yellow nigga
>>
Fuck Curry
>>
>>67243182
I played basketball against him in grade 6.
>>
>>67243424
>she doesn't strike me as a good person
How often do you hangout together?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.