[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that picrelated has completely tainted Leicester's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (205 KB, 738x428) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
205 KB, 738x428
Do you think that picrelated has completely tainted Leicester's season?
>>
by asians they mean pakis don't they
>>
>>67234410
Immigrants bandwagon big name teams when they arrive and have no ties to their local team's long history. It's not surprising no Asians supported Leicester when they were in the lower leagues.

That article author is racist.
>>
>>67234410
i guess i'm no longer a lifelong
>>
>>67234511
East asians arent really" asian" too asia was a name for anatolia western asians not being asian is a stupid /pol/ meme
>>
>>67234410
Hes a fucking moron, they're not the only club like that.
East London is filled with Asians and Africans but when it comes to matchday all you see is white people. It literally means nothing.
>>
>>67234511
yes, british media code word for pakis
some times refered as "south asians" aswell
>>
Pakis are bandwagonners, as if they'd support their local Championship team even when they got promoted.
>>
>>67234632
Talking about West Ham btw.
>>
You're either interested in a team or you aren't, I don't see why a club needs to do more marketing if the stadium is already being filled
>>
>English name
>Portuguese surname
>looks like a Paki

Lmao Britain is almost as bad as the USA
>>
>>67234694
I'm assuming he's Indian from Goa which would explain the name.
>>
>>67234645
>Pakis are bandwagonners
Pretty much every "race" are bandwagonners you idiot.

>>67234694
>Argentina is black
>>
>>67234694
yo chill out or we'll send the IMF after you again
>>
>>67234748
Paki detected
>>
the owner of Leicester City is Asian
>>
>>67234798
russians are asian aswell, are they pakis?
>>
>>67234748
More than others. Actually in regards to West Ham having mostly white fans, they did spend a long time in the Championship which would lose them bandwaggoners.
>>
>>67234759
>implying we have a high debt
>implying we are not paying
nigga u dumb
>>
>>67234846
Two of the pakis I work with are West Ham fans
>>
>>67234645
>Pakis are bandwagonners, as if they'd support their local Championship team even when they got promoted.
>that bbc article where the guy literally says him and his family are all just bandwagoners
>>
Actual lesterlad who lived in the city centre for 13 years of my life.

The Pakis, as you lads call them, only support either Man United or Real Madrid.

They bandwagon big teams because they want success and they wan't it now. It's basically like why they moved here. They are literally bandwagoning England. Instead of contributing to the slow rise of their country or local team, they would rather latch onto something a lot more successful and make it a little bit worse at the same time.
>>
>>67234872
How's that navy coming along?
>>
how does a football club "engage" with an ethnic group?
>>
>30% of Leicester is Asian
>"Asian" is an euphemism for Pakis and the likes in the UK
>There's a city that's 30% Paki in the UK
is this real?
>>
>>67234644
How is it a codeword? What continent are India and Pakistan on?

It's like calling northern Europeans european then saying calling southern europeans is a codeword for something.
>>
I read that despite Detroit having a lot of black people, the sports steams in Detroit have majority white fans in the stands because of people who come from all over Michigan to see their team play. Retarded article with a retarded premise.
>>
>>67235120
>>"Asian" is an euphemism for Pakis and the likes in the UK
>asian is a eurphemism for people from asia
>>
>I looked at TV pictures of a home match this month and counted about five Asian supporters for every 100 fans.
I love The Guardian desu, it's like a satire magazine
>>
>>67235051
>They bandwagon big teams because they want success and they wan't it now. It's basically like why they moved here. They are literally bandwagoning England. Instead of contributing to the slow rise of their country or local team, they would rather latch onto something a lot more successful and make it a little bit worse at the same time.

damn
>>
>>67235120
German is a euphemism for your wife's son's
father
>>
File: _89507470_ashpatel[1].jpg (45 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_89507470_ashpatel[1].jpg
45 KB, 624x351
>>67234948
>that bbc article where the guy literally says him and his family are all just bandwagoners
Reposting:

>Ash Patel, 40, had been a lifelong Liverpool fan until Leicester City were promoted to the Premier League. The father-of-two from Leicester is now a season ticket holder at the King Power Stadium and regularly takes his sons, who were previously Chelsea fans, to the games.

>"When I was younger all my friends supported the bigger teams," he told BBC Asian Network. "I didn't think about supporting my own city because we wanted to watch the bigger players and it was all about winning matches. I never saw Leicester getting there to the top."

This guy is so pathetic he couldn't even get his sons to bandwagon "his" team.
>>
>>67235120
it's such a broad spectrum it doesn't encompass meaningful information.
Japs, Chinks, Indians, Turks, Australians, Pakis, all Asians.
They look different, speak differently, believe in different religions, behave differently.
>>
>>67235300
>Ash Patel, 40, had been a lifelong Liverpool fan until Leicester City were promoted to the Premier League.

It was like this when Blackpool got promoted. All you'd see where Liverpool shirts, then suddenly orange everywhere for a season before they all disppeared a year later
>>
>the guardian

I'd strip my balls off with my bare hands before reading anything on that site.
>>
>>67235371
What makes it even more cringeworthy is that it was this promotion and none of the previous ones that made him switch.

He at least admits he's a bandwagoner so I guess that counts for something.
>>
>>67234410
> Must engage with local communities

Isn't Leicesteshire nearly 90% white? Fucking sick of the Guardian and their cuck shit.
>>
>>67235084
>he thinks Cristina is still in charge
get updated urgently
>>
>>67235643
Are the falkland notes getting pulled from circulation?
>>
>>67234410
>>67235637

> Every single Leicestershire seat votes Tory
> All voted Ukip in the European elections

No wonder the Guardian hates them.
>>
>>67235150
>How is it a codeword
if you you hear someone reffering to "asians" you will think about chinese, koreans or japanese
but they really only mean indians
>>
>>67234410
this must be a troll

poor immigrants cant afford tickets
>>
>>67235150
we dont call indians asians here m8
>>
>>67234410
pakis are bandwagoners so they'll come around sooner or later
>>
i remember when bradford got into the league cup final and some news team went around the city asking locals what they thought about it. every single paki said they supported teams like united, chelsea, liverpool and even barca
>>
>>67235300
Just pathetic.

Answers the guardian article's pointless question - Leicester were too shit at the start of the season for pakis to bother with.

Of course now we must dismantle the racist traditional white fan base and make sure at least 50% of attendees are ethnic minorities.
>>
>>67234511

Yes

In here We call japanese,filipinos,chinese etc... Orientals or Far east asian and Indians,pakis,bangladeshi Asians.
>>
>>67234846

Most West ham fans lives in Essex
>>
Do Pakis/Indians even like football? I imagine they'd be more into cricket.
>>
>>67234511

of course. everyone knows that chinks don't waste their money going to sporting events as they can't see anything through those squinty eyes.

ror
>>
>>67239730
they watch it but they don't play it. Despite South Asians being the largest minority group in the UK only 1 full Asian-British player has ever played in the Premier League (Michael Chopra and Neil Taylor are half Indian)
>>
>>67235436
It's funny like the Daily Mail mate. Look out for Jessica Valenti articles.

I'm enjoying the 'Web we want' stuff they're coming out with. Basically saying no more being nasty to the journalists please, only nice comments agreeing with the article. I.e. no more free speech. 99% of the comments are calling bullshit on the journalist.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.