[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets make a list of clubs with fans who murdered others in TWO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: the real truth.jpg (86 KB, 398x514) Image search: [Google]
the real truth.jpg
86 KB, 398x514
Lets make a list of clubs with fans who murdered others in TWO separate disasters.

I'll start.

>Liverpool
>>
-Arsenal
-Manchester United
-Lazio
>>
It's hard to believe the Sun a lot of the times but after my Dad telling me how much of a shithole Liverpool was during the 80's I actually believe this front page (My Dad lived in Liverpool for 30 years and is still a Liverpool supporter)
>>
File: 1458077475595.jpg (4 KB, 68x89) Image search: [Google]
1458077475595.jpg
4 KB, 68x89
>>67065364
>>
The sun should have won a Pulitzer for its brave reporting that exposed the Liverpool scourge for the murdering scum we know them as.
>>
>>67065569
That game didn't take place in Liverpool, you fucking mong
>>
>>67065569

Hillsborough isn't in Liverpool though
>>
>>96
>>
BRAVE COPS
>>
>>67065569
>>67065656

You guys know they already wilfully acknowledged that this was totally incorrect and printed a retraction, right?

It's not even a 'is it true isn't it true' question any more, not a single person involved still stands by this story.
>>
>>67065802
Gee its almost like society decided to support the brave scousers, and that scousers are known for sending death threats and threatening people
>>
>footage exists of Scousers breaking in Wemberrrrley
>know to have broken in at Istanbul and Athens

>the police forced us into the stadium at Hillsborough, we didunufin
>>
>>67065445
>Arsenal
Who's fans did they kill?
>>
File: osamarsenal.jpg (133 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
osamarsenal.jpg
133 KB, 640x360
>>67066213

New York Yankees
>>
>>67066275
kek
>>
>>67065364
Liverpool, the Celtic of England. Horrible shitty club, think that everyone's against them, general piece of shit scum, nobody else in the UK likes them.

First hand evidence I was born, lived and had my education in the shithole.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.