[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the NBA full of prancing divas and soccer-tier floppers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: okc.jpg (119 KB, 1024x850) Image search: [Google]
okc.jpg
119 KB, 1024x850
Why is the NBA full of prancing divas and soccer-tier floppers?

Just look at Harden, Lebron, Curry, CP3, Blake Griffin, all are fuccbois who embellish fouls and are the biggest stars right now.
>>
then stop watching, fuccboi
>>
>>67060842
Go to sleep Adam.
>>
Marcus smart is the worst of them. Of yeah and mejri. The nba is hella soft, people giving Durant hell over that "elbow".
>>
>>67060831
>get touched
>fall on ground
>commit actual foul
>whine to ref that you didn't

>be football player
>commit pass interference
>bitch to ref that you didn't
>get called for holding
>shake head with a look of disbelief on your face

>be baseball player
>strike out looking
>complain to ump like it's his fault that you're a terrible two-strike hitter

It's everywhere man. I find it pretty funny actually
>>
>>67060950
I mean in the sense of being an entitled drama queen, kinda went off topic I guess
>>
when has curry flopped?
>>
>>67060831
>Why is the NBA full of prancing divas and soccer-tier floppers?

Because of the influx of international players bringing that flopping garbage in
>>
>>67060964
I'm sorry high school is so rough for you
>>
>>67061230
He got fined last playoffs for flopping
>>
>>67061245
K, whatever that means
>>
>>67060831
The same reason people dive in any sport.

Because it is rewarded
>>
>>67060831
because the team get the befit to rest and maybe some points
>>
>>67060831
Because none of these gangly fuckers can actually play basketball anymore. Anybody who knows what Traveling is can see that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.