[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he the GOAT? Why are you so mad? We are blessed to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Why is he the GOAT? Why are you so mad? We are blessed to watch the modern day Ali in Jones and the modern day Jordan in Curry.

WATTBA
>>
If he was GOAT he wouldn't need to use that dirty oblique kick

But I'd expect nothing less from a Nigger
>>
Only thing I hate about him is that he is fake as fuck on camera. The dude is probably Mayweather tier when it comes to being a piece of shit off camera. Why does he fake being a good guy though? Being a bad guy pays better.
>>
DEBBIE DOWNER
>>
He objectively looked like shit and Rumble would have killed him tonight.
>>
But Fedor is the GOAT
>>
A lot of people think its hate or love with certain fighters like Jones/Connor/Ronda. I like seeing them all fight. They're skilled. What I dislike is the big push they get from the UFC that they're the greatest thing on earth, but i get it. It's promotion.I dont think I ever liked a fighter the UFC pushed so heavily.

Unrelated, but does anyone else not like DJ? I fucking tune in for his fights cause that little bastards is amazing but I just get turned off by his personality. Boring dude.

I hope we get DC vs Jones 2 for UFC 200 that would save the card but I think Jones takes that again, unless DC manages a TKO.
>>
Mighty Mouse is the GOAT
>>
>mangrab
>>
>>67059939
>Ronda
>Skilled
>>
>>67060076
Oh hai sweeden.
How's ur only relevant and overrated fighter doing?
Still depressed he's getting cuked by Jones and DC?
>>
>>67060227
SAVAGE
>>
File: 1431496197258.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1431496197258.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>67060227

>Gus is 0-4 vs African Americans
>>
I like and follow his page on jewbook tho
>>
>>67059939

It's because UFC appeals to white trash who cling to star power like fat and pathetic soccer moms reading the tabloids and TMZ while watching Real Housewives.

Boxing appeals to fans with a higher IQ and generally have a much better grasp on history of not only boxing but combat sports in general.

Here's the difference between boxing and MMA

>Floyd Mayweather
>Goes 49-0
>Beats basically everyone worth fighting
>Retires undefeated
>Still most won't call him the greatest

>MMA guy with an ounce of charisma appears
>Goes 3-0, maybe flukes a win for a title
>Dana White comes on TV
>This guy, let me tell you.. I've been doing this stuff for 25 years... this guy is something special. We might be witnessing the greatest combat fighter in history.
>Joe Rogan gets on air
>Starts crying while describing Mr. 3-0's latest win, talks about how amazing it is he gets to witness his reign of greatness
>3-0 fights again
>Gets KO'd
>UFC starts to hype up the next slightly charismatic guy as the greatest fighter to ever grace the earth.
>>
>>67059841
you have a weird way of spelling gsp, m8
>>
>>67060484
>>
File: Mayweather 2.png (225 KB, 636x414) Image search: [Google]
Mayweather 2.png
225 KB, 636x414
>>67060571
>>
>>67060484

Woah buddy don't get T R I G G E R E D

This boxing > mma... mma>boxing... bullshit

I forgot how autistic these boards are. Back to plebbit. Retards > autist manchildren
>>
>paying for this shit
>>
>>67060580

UPVOTE!!
>>
Mma is not very competitive
>>
>>67060712
troll
>>
>>67060484
While I am a fan of Mayweather, you realize that since boxing has such a rich history and talent pool to draw from, it also means most top boxers face scrubs for the majority of their careers.

Also, having a fucking million different promotions with like hundreds of champions at one time makes no sense. Floyd ducked niggas for years because he could go fight in other promos.
>>
>>67060555
Gsp wins rounds, not fights. At least Jones finishes dudes.
>>
>comparing Curry to Jordan
nah pham
come back in 5 years before you say that ish
>>
>>67060484
Pro boxing is to fighting, what fencing is to sword fighting.
>>
>>67060877
Curry already beat the record and scored more points this season and has a higher PER than Jordan. He's proven himself.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.