[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does he rank? He's a solid player, but overrated as fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
Where does he rank? He's a solid player, but overrated as fuck.
>>
He is good for me in fifa
>>
My favourite bundes player tbqh. He doesn't rank amongst the very best of course, but still an amazing player. 10+ goals in 4 of his last 5 seasons. A fucking assist machine as well.
>>
Overrated is a meme word
>>
top 20 wingers
>>
I don't rate him myself
>>
File: fedora_dog_4.jpg (695 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
fedora_dog_4.jpg
695 KB, 2048x1536
>i rank royce
>>
>>67030238

1)Robben

2)Neymar

3)Bale

4)Di Maria

5)Costa

6) REUS
>>
File: le underrated man.jpg (158 KB, 440x594) Image search: [Google]
le underrated man.jpg
158 KB, 440x594
>0 World Cup medals
>>
>>67030238
>le zero major trophy man
>>
>>67032029

>underage b&
>>
>>67032093
How can Reus even compete with that guy? He's versatile as fuck, yet nobody rates him.
>>
>>67030238
>classic /sp/ soccer """""expertise"""""
This man is going to win us the Euros single-handedly.
>>
How did he not kill himself after missing the World Cup? It's the first thing I think about every time i see him and I don't even particularly care about it. It must eat him up inside.
>>
>>67032578
he'll get injured in the friendly against Hungary and miss the Euro.
Cap this.
>>
He's a FIFA player like Hazard.
>>
I would let him fuck me if you know what i mean
>>
Isco Tier
>>
Choke artist and absolute poison for Dortmund and the NT.
Both play better football when he's not on the field.
>>
File: castillon-godoy-cruz_copy[1].jpg (8 KB, 206x208) Image search: [Google]
castillon-godoy-cruz_copy[1].jpg
8 KB, 206x208
>le German Castillón
>>
>reading the newpapser 'i' today
>reading the internet comments about each EPL team
>WENGER OUT REEEE HE'S SHIT from a Arsenal ''''''fan''''''. His name was like Chuwumba Mjlkeko
>Reading the Liverpool comment
>IF WE GET REUS AND GOTZE NEXT SEASON WE'LL BE A FORCE TO RECKON WITH, LA!

Why is it AlWAYS Reus and Gotze? Why would they move to a team which might not even make Europa via league and would need to win the Europa to get to CL
>>
>>67038880
>Why is it always Reus and Gotze?

They're better than anyone Liverpool have at the moment, they play for a team with less money than Liverpool, and they play for a team that's "smaller" than Liverpool (in the minds of Liverpool fans). And with Reus in particular, he plays a position that Liverpool have tried and failed to improve at over the last few years.
>>
>>67041121
Gotze leaving Buyern? Unlikely.
Reus? He might be doable, but Dortmund are the only other non-meme side in BlunderLiga.

PEA is the player I'd be going for, thou Liverpool do need a GOAT player in that position. Only team which could use such a player is United. Arsenal have Ozil (thou he's likely to leave end of season), West Ham have Payet, Spurs have Alli, Lester have Mahrez.
>>
>>67038782
shieeeet
>>
Injuries fucked him.
Also, I don't think he has recovered mentally from missing the World Cup
>>
>>67038880
who wouldn't want his club to be linked with reus desu
he is best girl
>>
>>67042058
he's still doing very well this year
the team has stopped over-relying on him as much, and has been better overall as a result
>>
>>67035461
What the fuck are you on about??
>>
>>67030238
easily top 3 in the world
>>
overrated as fuck because dirtmund is a meme team for fucking bandwagoners that want muh passionate and attractive underdog

>they're only the 11th richest team in the world guys, a real spirited, down-to-earth team that doesn't win because of financial clout

literally would not have played him at the WC even if he was fit
>>
overrated is a meaningless attribute

overrated by whom? compared to what? and what does it even matter, the actual quality matters, not what anyone is rating
>>
>>67047014
>literally would not have played him at the WC even if he was fit
he would have started every game, they had to play özil on the left because of his injury
>>
Silvain Wiltord tier
>>
>>67030273
I like to cut inside with him in fifa
>>
File: rank dog.jpg (269 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
rank dog.jpg
269 KB, 900x948
>I rank Reus
>>
>>67038782
>>67042004
DELETE THIS
>>
>>67047106
guaranteed messi would win then because of the chaos effect
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.