[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm new to /sp/ but really enjoying it. I think the format
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: me on sp lol.jpg (74 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
me on sp lol.jpg
74 KB, 375x500
I'm new to /sp/ but really enjoying it. I think the format is great and I spend most of my time in game threads. I have a question for you guys. Do you end up spending more time posting on here than watching the game? I noticed that I wasn't keeping up with the hockey game last night because I was constantly looking at /sp/. Do you get better at this eventually?
>>
Is multitasking an sport /sp/?
>>
>>67012053

Honestly, you should be spending your time lurking instead of posting in any format since you're a newfaggot. Just remember -- lurkers are the beat posters!
>>
File: sdsdsdsdsds.jpg (3 KB, 126x101) Image search: [Google]
sdsdsdsdsds.jpg
3 KB, 126x101
Howdy, my name is Rawhide Kobayashi. I'm a 27 year old Japanese Japamerican (western culture fan for you foreigners). I brand and wrangle cattle on my ranch, and spend my days perfecting the craft and enjoying superior American passtimes. (Barbeque, Rodeo, Fireworks) I train with my branding iron every day, this superior weapon can permanently leave my ranch embled on a cattle's hide because it is white-hot, and is vastly superior to any other method of livestock marking. I earned my branding license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak English fluently, both Texas and Oklahoma dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their cowboy code, which I follow 100% When I get my American visa, I am moving to Dallas to work in an oil field to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cattle wrangler for the Double Cross Ranch or an oil rig operator for Exxon-Mobil! I own several cowboy hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I rebel against my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in America!
>>
>>67012240
What is the equivalent counterpart of a weeaboo?
>>
>>67012306
I don't know if it is much of a counterpart, but there are a ton of bitches I went to high school with that were anglophiles, in that they watched a shit load of Dr. Who, were addicted to Harry Potter, spoke with British accents, drank a bunch of black tea, etc.
>>
>>67012053
Post during commercials, when its boring or right after a huge play
>>
>>67012587
u cant be serious
>>
>>67012587
sorry to break it to you, son, but that is just how every girl in their teenage years are.
>>
>>67012953

coming to cuck you aart

but im only 6'0 so all your women are probably taller than me
>>
>Posting in game threads
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.