[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would he go play minor league baseball at the height of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
why would he go play minor league baseball at the height of his career after winning 3 straight championship? seems kinda weird.
>>
he lost a lot of bets gambling, they killed his father, he felt like shit, he went to play baseball
>>
>>66996395
Makes for a good script.
>>
>>66996395
space jam
>>
>>66996639
Stern told him to go away for a while
>>
>>66996639

I have always been interested if this was true or not.
>>
>>66996395
He thought he could be the ultimate GOAT and be GOAT at 2 sports, thought he had accomplished it all in basketball

He's also kind of weird

Thats it
>>
>>66996689
he saved Jordan's Legacy desu senpai
>>
>>66996747
>implying he (along with nike) didn't create it in the first place
>>
>>66996747
Not only Jordan's legacy, but his own and the entire league. Could you imagine how fucked he would have been if this happened during the internet/social media era? Would have been worse than OJ
>All time great and face of the NBA gets mixed up with organized crime, father gets whacked for not paying gambling debts
>>
File: 1461104844066s.jpg (8 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1461104844066s.jpg
8 KB, 250x247
>>66996395

Because his dad wanted it, nigger.
>>
>>66996874
dumb frogposter
>>
i mean he could have won 8 straight if not for that. something had to be up
>>
>>66996395
He only came back to the NBA because people wanted him to cross the picket line during the MLB strike
>>
It wasn't uncommon then. Bo and Deion were playing two sports. Jordan probably figured, "why not me?"
>>
>>66998069
as other posters have mentioned it was a secret suspension because of his gambling issues.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.