[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Tyson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Mike Tyson.jpg (223 KB, 1656x960) Image search: [Google]
Mike Tyson.jpg
223 KB, 1656x960
What did he mean by this /sp/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPlvkyS1gy0
>>
No idea but it's the greatest quote in sports history.
>>
>>66991996
The most alpha man on the planet doesnt obfuscate his meaning
>>
File: 1460480199833.jpg (21 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
1460480199833.jpg
21 KB, 480x469
>>
>>66992056

this is easily the greatest comic in history
>>
No idea but it's the greatest quote in human history.
>>
>>66991996
it means you father is in love with iron mike
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vQw5i_JOW8

BASED Mike
>>
>>66992225
Kek, that was so unnecessary
>>
>>66992225
fucking lul
>>
>>66992225
smug faced cunt, i fucking love mike
>>
>>66992225
based
>>
>>66992225
>what are you gonna do about it
>>
>>66992225
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was so pleasing to watch. You could just see his face change so dramatically at that point and right then you can tell there was gonna be some shit flying soon. Wew Lad Mike Tyson is based
>>
>>66991996
Mr Tyson was suggesting that the gentleman in the audience was a homosexual, and, should Mr Tyson so wish, he would engage him in sexual intercourse which would so enrapture and enamour the gentleman it would change his opinion of Mr Tyson.
>>
>>66992225
Can't watch this atm, what happened
>>
>>66996367
some idiot morning news host in toronto brought up mike tyson being a convicted rapist and mike rip him apart
>>
File: image_4.jpg (44 KB, 368x379) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
44 KB, 368x379
>>66992225
>ok, we're going to wrap up the interview, thank you for coming in Mike
>fuck you

Oh Mike, you rascal
>>
>>66996617
oh and it was supposed to just be a friendly interview so bringing up the shit was unnecessary
>>
He was letting us know that he's a fag himself

> it's not gay to give
There's a reason they all have AIDs - it still gay to give.

He is a changed man now though.
>>
>>66992225
kek and the interviewer looks like a smuk too. makes it even better.
>>
>>66992225
>'were gonna wrap up this interview'
>'FUCK YOU'

HAHAHA.

to be honest fuck that news guy though. Mike Tyson had every right to react like that. And made him look like a bitch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs

I wonder what are his views on new age feminists
>>
he means hes about to fight an elite fighter and lose again like he does every time he fights an elite fighter
>>
>>66997744
Holy shit that awkward silence at the end. Kek
>>
>>66991996
I think it's pretty self explanatory
>>
>quack quack quack
What did HE mean by this?

There's not a single more /ourguy/ in boxing right now, he's an absolute real toplad who backs it up with action and results

Fury is the only one who comes close
>>
>>66997744

>'I wish one of you had kids so I could kick them in the face or stomp on they testicles so you can feel my pain'

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: top bantz.png (291 KB, 656x560) Image search: [Google]
top bantz.png
291 KB, 656x560
also hot bantz straight from the man, very recent

context: Stevenson was posting on instagram or twitter videos of him driving some fancy car
>>
>>66997744
>I normally don't do interviews with womens unless I fornicate with them
>So you shouldn't talk anymore
>Unless you wanna...

This guy is legendary.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.