[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free man who was wrongly convicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Who is he gonna sign for?
>>
File: 1461228143204.jpg (163 KB, 677x451) Image search: [Google]
1461228143204.jpg
163 KB, 677x451
>post yfw Ched Evans wins da rapeb owl

Also, fuck off /brit/
>>
LEEDS
E
E
D
S
>>
oh look its yet another woman who lied about getting raped and destroys a mans life. I wonder if there will be consequenses for her. Doubt it
>>
Oldham
>>
He still has to have a retrial. Not innocent just yet.

>who is he gonna sign for?
Even if he is found not guilty, his career is still probably over. Feminists are vicious, they won't let it go.
>>
He's only getting a retrial. Not gonna be able to hack months and months of MUH CHED and MUH RAPE in the news ffs
>>
Blades
>>
this was the guy that double teamed a girl with a teammate, but only he was accused of rape, right?
>>
>>66986594
I think they both were, but the other guy got off
>>
>>66986594
Yeah, she apparently couldn't consent to bang Ched after his mate, because she was too drunk. (She consented to riding his mate earlier in the night)
>>
He's still confirmed to have licked out sone slag after his black mate came inside her...his reputation's ruined either way
>>
>>66986598
how's that work? iirc the whole case was that the girl was so absolutely shitfaced that she couldn't give consent. the case should have been the same for whoever she fucked in that condition
>>
>>66986615
She went home with the other bloke, ched only turned up later for some cheeky scraps
>>
Blackpool are the only club that could sign him. Player with a rape charge playing for a rapist owner
>>
Comments turned off on the guardian article
kek
>>
Should go abroad, SJWs will be a stumbling block for any UK club.He'll get paid less but he's a proven goal scorer so clubs will be in for him and he'd be away from all the scrutiny.I reckon he could easily find a club in Greece or maybe even Turkey.
>>
>>66986703
Sheffield united pal most the fans still love him. Only thing is has he still got his old form in him - probably not.
>>
>>66986703
He could come to FC Thun. They're basically Suspected Rapist FC at this point.
>>
>>66986623

kek
>>
>>66986615
The other bloke was black so he got off.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 160x140) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 160x140
I can't wait for the absolute butthurt when he gets found guilty in the re-trial.

Few things in life are funnier than watching male supremacists pathetically cling to the old order while it slowly slips from their grasp. Its especially funny here because this case seems to have caught the rape apologists by surprise. They were completely blindsided by how much public attitudes to rape have changed.
>>
>>66986615

In UK law you don't need sexual consent. You just need a good reason to assume it.

The court agreed the girl wasn't in condition to consent. At that point it was up to the two accused to prove they had 'reasonable reason to assume consent'.

The black guy was determined to have a reasonable reason because the girl had agreed to back to his hotel room earlier in the night. Ched Evans had no such reason so for him the case depended entirely on whether or not the girl was in a fit state to consent, which the court had already decided she wasn't.

Presumably the alleged new evidence puts into the question the girls inability to consent.
>>
>>66986548
if he also win the retrial, does he get any compensation money?
>>
DA BLADES
>>
File: 1454517385791.jpg (144 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
1454517385791.jpg
144 KB, 2500x1645
>>66987602
>>
>>66987602

>Male supremacists
>posts pick of Lena Dunham
>who only escapes justice for sexually abusing her sister because she's a woman

>>66987640

Being under the influence of alcohol does not, In UK law, prove lack of consent.
>>
>>66992021

The non-consent was based on CCTV footage of her falling over and witness testimony.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.