[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Houston Texans will win the next superb owl. Screen cap this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6 KB, 255x197
Houston Texans will win the next superb owl.

Screen cap this.
>>
>>66984123
No they're not.
>>
>a team from the state of Little Mexico
>winning shit

Wew
>>
>>66984123
Houstonfag here. Nope. They will make the playoffs at most.

Considering the opponents they have to face outside of their division, I don't have high hopes.

>Packers
>Vikings
>Patriots
>Chiefs
>Up and coming Raiders
>Bengals

Not the hardest schedule, but not lookin' great either, especially at the beginning of the year. Gotta play the Chiefs, Patriots and Vikings within a span of four weeks (two of those being road games).
>>
What does a crab claw have to do with Texas?
>>
File: picolascage.jpg (128 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
picolascage.jpg
128 KB, 600x848
>>66985181
Wut.
>>
>>66984123
Fuck off with your expansion team
>>
As a Broncos fan, I'd prefer them winning it over a lot of teams, but I don't think I would be able to handle the Brock bants.
>>
>>66984966
The schedule is ranked like 20th or something on strength of schedules. 10-6. AFC championship. They will lose in the divisional or conference round.
>>
>>66988160
AFC south championship*** my bad.
>>
Osweiler is gonna bust
>>
Nah, you fags barely beat Indy for the division last year when luck had a kidney issue and hassrlbeck was 80.

Colts are definitely taking it again. Osweiler is not the answer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.