[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poop guardiolel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>can he finally do it and win the treble before he fucks off to city??
What do you think

>bundes
7 points clear with 4 games left

>german cup
Finalist against hertha/bvb

>champions eagle
Semi final vs atleti, advantage to play 2nd leg at home
Possible final against shitty or real

If he doesnt do it, do you think his 3 years at bayern will be considerd as fail?
>>
He has a reasonable chance.
I dont think you can say he has failed in bayern even without a treble but al least it is proven that he is just a regular good coach.
>>
>>66965924
yes

no
>>
No
Yes

Poop is a fraud, he will be exposed at City.
>>
I really hope he'll make it. Worst thing for him would be City wining the CL
>>66965924
>If he doesnt do it, do you think his 3 years at bayern will be considerd as fail?
By /sp/ for sure. Objectively it was the best Bayern ever
>>
Not winning the CL with Bayern would be a failute no doubt.

Pep wasn't hired just to win league titles and domestic cups.
>>
>>66965924
Well the league is done

Cup final could be close, they'd definitely shit on Hertha and probably beat Dortmund so I'll give them around a 90% chance.

CL is going to be quite hard, although Atletico seem a bit overrated right now. Bayern have a bunch of idiot players who are prone to provocation plus they don't seem to be able to play with the same effortlessness (is that even a word?) they used to have, seeing how they barely made it past Juve.
Still they are the favorite in both the semifinal and the final in my opinion.

So it's looking pretty good.
>>
whoever wins that CL semi will win the whole thing
>>
>>66966338
Madrid would shit on Buyern again.
>>
>>66966201
/thread
>>
>>66966285
>Atlético
>overrated

Dude, Atlético is underrated as fuck, the overrated team is Bayern
>>
>>66966440
>can't score against PSV
>lucky barca are on a bad dip in form at this stage
meme team
>>
>>66966490
Doens't know about based
>TORRES
>>
>>66966490
They've been dominant since PSV. they've been scoring shitloads.
>>
>>66966490
dont underrate PSV m8, solid as fuck team
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.