[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no sports team in history who is as much fun to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
There is no sports team in history who is as much fun to see lose, as cancerlona
>>
>>66965478
man u desu
>>
>>66965478
>all those faggots nazi saluting

sore losers desu
>>
but seeing saf get btfo by pep twice was better than everything
1. man u
2. barcelona
3. real madrid

4. arsenal in the cl
>>
>>66965478
Chelsea, psg, city
>>
>>66965680
It was after Milito's offside goal
>>
NFL: Patriots
MLB: Yankees
NBA: Lebron
NHL: No way Jose
>>
>>66965716
>but seeing saf get btfo by messi twice was better than everything

fixed
>>
>>66966001
I kinda want to defend Pep here but everyone will think I'm the City faggot
>>
>>66965966
Thank you for posting that
I always love /sp/'s hypocrisy when it comes to terrible calls against them
>>
>>66965478
Watching overhyped EPLel teams getting BTFO in europe is the best feel. All that money and they consistently perform worse than Italian and Spanish teams with half the wage budget.
>>
>>66966041
>Italian

Nope.
>>
File: 1437709529453.jpg (30 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1437709529453.jpg
30 KB, 599x337
there's something about seeing arsenal go out in ro16 that gives me comfyness, it's part of that live routine that help you realize the world is still as it was, the little things like the sun rising from the east, the morning fart, christmas trees in christmas and arsenal going into meltdown come march both in domestic league and cl
>>
File: image.jpg (928 KB, 3767x2825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
928 KB, 3767x2825
I personally love watching the Cavs lose

>I am the best player in the world
>>
patriots, yankees, celtics, SA spurs, man u, psg, bayern
actually just fuck every team that isn't mine
>>
>>66965966
that is not offside.

Pique's goal was offside.
>>
>>66965966
that doesn't look offside to me. Milito's leg maybe but the majority isn't.

unless I am blind as a fucking bat
>>
>>66966180
Most of his body is offside
>>
>>66965966
no more offside than Pique's goal at Camp Nou.
>>
>>66966041
>Spanish teams with half the wage budget

Yeah, like those scrappy underdogs, Real Madrid and Barcelona.
>>
>>66965478

Peyton Manning in the playoffs, if only he threw more in the latest SB.

Steelers.

Every season meme team.
>>
>>66966101
>Lebron acts laid-back and cheerful
>"He doesn't have that killer instinct, muh Jordan/Kobe mentality"
>Lebron points out that he's the best player in the world
>"So arrogant, who does he think he is?"
>>
>>66966331
>that flag
>this topic
Don't know if you've noticed, but there are teams called Atletico, Athletic and Sevilla and they're pretty good
>>
>>66966343

He's seems like a chill person, he looked very happy with the Heat. Wonder why the media hates him.
>>
>>66966351
Athletic is absolute dogshit

replace them with Valencia
>>
>>66966351
>Atletico

True, they've been very impressive.

>Athletic

They've only made it past the round of 32 in the Europa League once in the past decade, and they've never made it past the group stage of the Champions League. Not exactly impressive, but it's what you would expect given how little money they have to work with (and they're committed to only using players from the Basque country iirc)

>Sevilla

Great in the Europa League, but they couldn't even make it out of the group stage in the CL this season
>>
>>66966395
Can't tell if you're baiting or not
>>
>>66966396
So better than City, United and Arsenal in the last five years despite having much smaller budgets, ok
>>
>>66966351
>>66966372
>>66966395
replace athletic/sevilla with villareal
>>
>>66965478
that shit was refball as fuck though
>>
>>66966343
You just said the exact reason why LeBron isn't the best player in the world
>>
>>66966180
>Milito's leg maybe but the majority isn't.

Is Milito's leg the part of body the player can score a gola? If yes (pro tip: it is), then it's offside. The rule doesn't say the majority of body has to be in offside, just a part of body with which the player can score a regular goal (=all body except arms). Funnily, your post reminded me of a line from a 90s comedy show here:

>it's NOT radioactive, it's only a little radioactive
>>
File: kermit4.jpg (20 KB, 387x398) Image search: [Google]
kermit4.jpg
20 KB, 387x398
>>66966180
>but the majority isn't.
>>
that fucking bosnian barca bandwagon
>>
>>66966571

City and Arsenal have been consistently btfo in the round of 16 of the CL, which is more than you can say for Sevilla or Athletic Bilbao (although it's still pretty pathetic). United were in the CL final back in 2011, and they reached the quarterfinals in the Moyes season iirc
>>
File: UEFAnter1.webm (1 MB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
UEFAnter1.webm
1 MB, 852x478
>>66966143
>that is not offside.
>>
>>66966947
And who would you say is a better overall basketball player than lebron right now?
>>
I preffer to watch real losing desu
>>
what happened to milito?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.