[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone explain to me why Juventus are so hated compared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 286x176
Can anyone explain to me why Juventus are so hated compared to other Italian teams like Inter or Milan? I always see a lot of bashing towards them but I've never really figured out why.
>>
Number of titles.
>>
>>66953077

Match fixing scandals. Also they whine a lot. Also they've won the last 18 Scudettos
>>
Because they're the most successful domestically and if another team has more success than yours then they must be matchfixing/doping/paying off the refs because there is just no way in hell that they're just better.
>>
>>66953242
>they must be matchfixing/doping/paying off the refs because there is just no way in hell that they're just better.
you are right in principle, but then
>Italy
so yeah
>>
>>66953634
Indonesia pls.
>>
>>66953242
>Because they're the most successful domestically and if another team has more success than yours then they must be matchfixing/doping/paying off the refs because there is just no way in hell that they're just better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Italian_football_scandal
>>
>>66963876
Weren't they proven innocent in the end?
>>
>>66953077

They've won the last 5 league titles in a row, and they were implicated in this match fixing scheme that damaged the credibility of the Italian league as a whole.
>>
File: roma.jpg (44 KB, 989x370) Image search: [Google]
roma.jpg
44 KB, 989x370
Roma deserves more ridicule tbqh.
>>
File: 1424284190507.jpg (3 MB, 3091x2664) Image search: [Google]
1424284190507.jpg
3 MB, 3091x2664
>>66953077
To the right of the Ford logo
>>
>>66953077
Do you mean Inter Milan and AC?
>>
>>66963942
nope , only a few
>>
>Why the bashing on a club that bribes officials in order to win for decades
In fairness, they are just having to compete with the other corrupt clubs in the country
>>
>>66964076
>Why the bashing on a club that bribes officials

It seems pretty obvious in hindsight, their players even wear referee uniforms
>>
>>66963974
>83-84
Uefa Cup and European Cup finals should have been all british affairs, european clubs had to bribe people in order to stop that happening
>>
>>66963942
don't listen to him >>66964041
juventus as a club was proven innocent, referees involved were proven innocent, referees managers were proven innocent, seasons under investigation were proven to have never been altered.
>>
>>66964177
This, in the end they were proven innocent
People just hate the dominant teams
>>
>>66964041
fuck off merda fan

>>66964177
yes. also it was proved that inter was so guilty that if there was a proper trial at the time that inter would have to be disbanded as a club but statute of limitations (5 years) passed so nothing happened to them and they even got to keep their fake scudetti
>>
>>66953172

The first team ever relegated for match fixing was Napoli. The second team was ACM. Juve brings buttblast because they cling to the national title at the expense of anything else.
>>
>>66966556
This. Inter are far more scummy in my eyes. Fucking Moratti was so desperate to finally win something
>>
because they robbed other clubs since decades
>>
>>66966677

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Napoli
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandalo_italiano_del_calcioscommesse_del_1980

>>66966665

Watch as they bribe their way into the UCL because they're so deep into denbts this time there's no way out unless they get the third place. Roma is so unaware of what's about to happen.
>>
>>66966754
>https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Napoli
>https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandalo_italiano_del_calcioscommesse_del_1980

I fail to see how this is a rebuttal of what I said.
>>
>>66966776

Pot calling kettle black, and unlike Juve they were relegated for something properly documented. If anything they should've got it one more time, in 1988, when Napoli let camorra assign the scudo to ACM.
>>
>>66966754
>Roma getting knocked out of the CL because of bribes
Would be nice and ironic
>>
>we dindu nuffin
>juve a good boy
top kek
>>
>>66966843
Shut up Bendtner.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.