[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
JUST
>>
>>66951217
Literally JUST: the club
How can you fall like that? What happened? And when will Madanda and Diarra leave this steaming pile of shit?
>>
>>66951337
Ligue Ugh as a whole is JUST tier, but 3 coaching changes in one year is something that stands out even there.
>>
>>66951217
Bielsa Please Save Us: The Club.
>>
>>66951448
>3 coaching changes in one year
Can you tell me more about that. Sounds interesting.
>>
>law to the butt
>>
>>66951712
>>66951458
>>
>>66951448
>Ligue Ugh as a whole is JUST tier
True. L1 cannot compete with the elite football academies from Russia, that's why every spanish and english clubs always bought players from the notorious russian league.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46 KB, 642x426) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46 KB, 642x426
>>66951759
Boufal is not bad, his coach already said they could not keep him next year, he has just played 5-6 months...
>>
>>66951851
Oh cool.

Any chance Lille cuck PSG this weekend? Aren't they the form team?
>>
>>66951882
Chances are close to zero lad. But could be fun. They did good since they've changed their coach (Antonetti).
>>
>>66951647
bielsa is one the reasons why they're so shit this season
>>
to be honest, Michel's tenure was total fucking shit, he's not a very good manager at all
>>
>>66951786
He's not wrong though, we can't compete with PL, Liga and other bigger leagues because we can't keep our best players. Bar PSG and their outrageous wages, no one in L1 will be able to keep their talent in the long term.

Also Labrune out.
Also MLD should just sell to someone who cares more about the club. Someone who works on the youth system. I don't really care about titles for now, I just want the club to get decent results again. Not saying CL every year but at least Europa League playoffs.
>>
>>66953528
>Also MLD should just sell to someone who cares more about the club.
lel, who will buy that shitshow of a club?
>>66953345
he's not good but he is a last minute replacement, doing it with shitty players they brought on loan to replace key players
>>
>>66954227
Someone willing to rebuild. It's not Sartrouville FC bro, Marseille is still one of the most popular club in France.
>>
>>66953528
Of course it cannot compte with PL or Liga, they don't play in the same categories, L1 is more a farming league like Erediviese or LigaNOS. But this russian faggot saying L1 as a whole is JUST tier clearly doesn't understand shit about football.
>>
>>66955546
When did I ever say anything about Russian PL being da best evah? If a league where one team wins the title by 20 points every year, but still can't compere in CL isn't JUST-tier, I don't know what league is.
>>
>le let the greedy billionaire slut own the club and not spend any money club XD
>>
They won't even be able to pull off a PSG and whore themselves out, because nobody sane will touch that club.

City is unattractive as fuck (it has some potential, but it's a fucking shithole), many fans are retarded and trying to flush them out like PSG did to their most retarded fans will lead to outright riots, corruption is rife, they don't even own their stadium, the youth academy is in shambles... Too much work, not enough ROI for the owners.
>>
>club with leftist muslims ultras

I hope they get relegated
>>
>>66955546
pls call it primeira liga, nos is the sponsor

thanks and good luck in your life in general
>>
>>66963226
which ultras are you talking about? SW84? YankeeNM87? or maybe the FUW who use the provencal flag everytime?
>>
>>66963032
m8, we have to use google for knowing which team has won the russian PL.
>>
>>66963273
whoa only now did I realise bundes doesn't have a sponsor
>>
File: 1432752993854.gif (1 MB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1432752993854.gif
1 MB, 342x239
>>66951337
Diarra wil leave this summer, 95% sure

>>66951727
t. Alberto Barbosa bringing the heat

>>66951851
>Boufal
He is garbage like Dembélé. Everyone sucking his dick but he can't do much except dribbling GFC Ajaccio defence
>>
File: ligue_1_34703.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ligue_1_34703.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
JUST
>>
>dat home form
>>
>>66951217

GOOD STREAM PLEASE ??
>>
>>66963412
Thank god you don't have to google who wins ligue 1. I would hate to have to google about somel literally who team snatching PSG's guaranteed title every season. Truly a sign of a very competitive league. it's not like oilmonie has the title on lock before the season even starts.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.