[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's their chances of winning the Scottish Premiership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: rangers21024x768.jpg (257 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rangers21024x768.jpg
257 KB, 1024x768
What's their chances of winning the Scottish Premiership next season, /sp/?
>>
50/50
>>
Literally none.

Delia will be gone at the end of the season so once Celtic have a competent manger in charge, Rangers won't stand a chance of beating them.

Plus, Rangers will get smashed by Aberdeen and Hearts, probably Motherwell, St. Johnstone, ICT too.
>>
>>66950073

Low.

They've done well under Warburton but they will need another season to challenge. They'll likely lose against Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts in most games.
>>
>rags
>>
at the very least 100%
>>
File: Good.jpg (27 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
Good.jpg
27 KB, 610x457
>mfw the Sevco come up, spend a shit load of money that they don't have to try compete and get liquidated just like the oldco
>>
1. Dundee
2. Falkirk
3. Celtic
4. Aberdeen
5. Inverness CT
6. Heart of Midlothian
7. Motherwell
8. Ross County
9. Partick Thistle
10. Hamilton
11. St. Johnstone
12. Sevco
>>
>>66950183
Tell yourself that fenian. Maybe one way you'll believe it.
>>
File: Gedion-Zelalem.jpg (152 KB, 345x483) Image search: [Google]
Gedion-Zelalem.jpg
152 KB, 345x483
>>66950073

Pretty good, actually.
>>
>>66950102
you now remember 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cAwcfq7fg
>>
Zero.

If Celtic get rid of Delia and get good manager they'll win the league. If they keep Delia, Aberdeen will win it.
>>
>>66950264
Rangers fans are genuine, sub-human scum.
>>
>>66950225
>Dundee
>Falkirk even in the division
>Hearts finishing below 2nd
>St Johnstone that low
>Celtic not 1st
>Sevco not top 5
>Partick Thistle not relegated
>>
Don't give a shit about Scottish football, but Rangers fans and Celtic fans are the worst shower of shit I've known alongside Liverpool fans.
>>
They have no chance.

Aberdeen will finally decide not to bottle it for once and win the league.
>>
>>66950263
Pretty sure he has been shit for rangers
>>
>>66950363
Rangers fans are just so cringy with all their shit clichés and hardcore unionism. It's like if your dad made you be a Rangers fan you have no individual opinion and follow the crowd like a bunch of sheep.
>>
>the year of our lord 2016
>being a Papist

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>66950422
Yeah that annoys me too, this is basically their average fan base.

Not a brain cell between the lot of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A
>>
>>66950264
What a bunch of gypsies lel
>>
>>66950497
based unionists

god save the queen
>>
File: Best Batman.png (124 KB, 355x490) Image search: [Google]
Best Batman.png
124 KB, 355x490
>>66950563
But remember mate, they weren't Rangers fan, they were Manchester locals who went out of their way to buy Rangers tops so they could destroy their own city and blame it on the weegies.
>>
Question for Scottish fans. Is replacing Delia with Moyes an improvement?
>>
>>66950613
i thought it was chelsea fans

or was that the "chelsea fans met up with rangers fans because they're blue brothers" and destroyed Manchester together theory?
>>
File: brendan rodgers.jpg (355 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
brendan rodgers.jpg
355 KB, 2560x1536
>>66950278
>>66950130
>celtic need a new manager

I know just the man for the job
>>
>>66950892
If you were a manager who failed with one of England's big teams and you got offered a job at Celtic or some shitty lower Premier League team like Crystal Palace, which job would you take?
>>
>>66950928
celtic, for the craic
>>
>>66950928
do i get to fuck all the cheerleaders if i take the palace job? if yes, palace, if no, keltic
>>
>>66950984
You could do whatever you like. If you fuck all the cheerleaders then I imagine the tabloids would have a field day and you'd be pitch forked out because British people are a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>66950497
How fuck those people are truly the niggers of the white race. Not an ounce of class to be found
>>
>>66950414

pretty sure he helped them beat celtics
>>
File: scotstanza.jpg (23 KB, 220x335) Image search: [Google]
scotstanza.jpg
23 KB, 220x335
>>66950984
>keltic
>>66951057
>celtics
>>
rangers a shit
>>
I seriously hope there aren't people who think either Celtic or Rangers won't win the league. You have to be literally retarded to think that will change any time soon.
>>
Rangers won't win it next year, maybe the year after though.
>>
>>66950073
More chance of getting a blow job from the pope desu senpai
>>
Thread theme

https://youtu.be/OqoGBuYVJVE
>>
>>66952361
what's with the dogshit drum machine in all these songs?

this one sounds terrible
>>
>>66950786
a peanut replacing Deila would be an improvment
>>
I remember back in Glasgow when I was a kid and all the other rangers fans talked Chelsea all day and wore England tops.
I don't under stand the 'blue brother hood'
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.