[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why the Spurs won't win it all now that Curry's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (187 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 1136x640
Tell me why the Spurs won't win it all now that Curry's ankles are dead
>>
>>66943428
Because Curry won't miss the whole playoffs
>>
Because the NBA is scripted. They gave the big 3 and Pop their last rodeo already. The bigs in charge are pushing the Warrior dynasty now
>>
>>66943639
All it'll take is one insanely awful injury for Curry's career to end
>>
>>66943800
The same could be said about any player stupid. It's extremely obvious that he'll be back soon with him able to walk just fine. The Warriors just don't want to take a chance and play him against the Whoston Cockshits when they can win without him
>>
>>66943845
The video from his practice tells a different story
>>
>>66943428
It's funny because pop is already analyzing what a no-Curry lineup looks like

Spurs in 4
>>
>>66943871
You know how I know you're lying? Cause curry didn't practice either Sunday or Monday, so how could you have seen a video? Oh that's right, you're full of shit, and in complete denial that Curry is going to come back and rape the Spurs again.
>>
>>66943845
you know curry has a history of bad ankles, right?
he blew up in 2012, he was drafted in 2009. Think about it, pretty profound smart shit right dere.
>>
>>66945590

>history of bad ankles based on a single previous event and another from a player purposefully targeting them
>>
>spurdoras reaching this hard and being this delusional
>>
>>66945590
Yeah...and he's always come back
>>
>Le we're only a 1 man team maynay xDXdxddd
Lmao, if Kawhi or Duncan miss Spids are no better than the Brooklyn Nets, loved that "muh Duncan" excuse when we smashed you by 30 and brought an end to your precious home streak, meanwhile when curry goes down Draymond and/or Klay step up and dominate, it's not like currys gone for the whole playoffs anyway, enjoy not being prepared for the 2nd round after coasting against the d-league Grizzlies lol
>>
>>66943800
I hope its the kind of injury that will effect him for the rest of his life
>>
>>66943428
lebron
>>
>>66946806

nice meme
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.