[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sp/, how do i basketball? my friends invited me to play basketball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 225px-Jordan_by_Lipofsky_16577.jpg (28 KB, 225x301) Image search: [Google]
225px-Jordan_by_Lipofsky_16577.jpg
28 KB, 225x301
/sp/, how do i basketball? my friends invited me to play basketball and i want to impress them, help /sp/
>>
chew your mouth guard constantly, and shout curry while spamming long range shots.
>>
Know what your defender will do before it happens

visualize the field

know where the ball will be before it has happened.
>>
>>66942184
what about the basics? shooting? passing? rebounding?
>>
>>66942227
Just forget all about that. Just take long range 3pt shots every possession.
>>
>>66942227
Shoot the ball into the basket
Pass the ball to a teammate
Catch any rebounds
>>
File: 813611087_1056242.gif (564 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
813611087_1056242.gif
564 KB, 400x267
Be sneaky and run from the general direction of the ball, so you can sneak and change the direction of a pass to another player in better position to score. Also, whenever a pass is directed to you, hit the ball (don't hold it) with great impact towards the strongest guy on your team. This is called Ignite Pass and is highly effective.
>>
eurostep everyone
>>
the game starts before you even step foot into the court.

you need to dress fashionable, something that would make you stand out. this is nu age basketball, you need nu age mind games.

i suggest a toga or kimono.
>>
Ask for the ball baseline outside the 3pt line. Pump fake a shot, pass to a teammate top of the key, ask for the ball back outside of the paint.

Then proceed to jabstep 20 or 30 times, elbow the shit out of your opponent guarding you, and while the medics come to x-ray your opponents ribs, drive to the rim and float it.

Congrats you are now Kobe bryant
>>
File: CHAPPELLE_02_0205_CLIP_640x360.jpg (135 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
CHAPPELLE_02_0205_CLIP_640x360.jpg
135 KB, 640x360
Shoot the j. Set picks with fruity ass names like computer blue and darling pink. When you take a shot from the 3 point line say "Good." In a monotone voice. Don't wear regular ball clothes or even sneakers. Wear the most flamboyant and metrosexual clothes you can find. Get a jheri curl. If you're not black be black. Also dunk on niggas like it's going out of style
>>
>>66942076
Take massive amounts of growth hormones and grow to 7'2''
>>
File: bill-laimbeer.jpg (38 KB, 336x252) Image search: [Google]
bill-laimbeer.jpg
38 KB, 336x252
>>66942076
look up Bill Laimbeer. basically, if you play like him, you'll be a 4chan legend, but everyone on the rec court will never invite you back, because you'll be so full of win.
>>
>>66942076
>66944172
>Bill Laimbeer
>you'll be a 4chan legend

4chan is not responsible for,and expressly disclaims all liability for any damages or injuries incurred while attempting to play like former NBA player Bill Laimbeer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.