[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lestah vs FA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
So /sp/, will lestah be btfo by the FA??
>>
>>66941322
its gonna be interesting to see psychologically how they will cope without vardy up front for them.

Will they start ulloa or have 5 in midfield with okazaki up front
>>
>>66941322

CHAT SHIT GET BTFO
>>
>>66941322
Spurs still have Chelsea away and Saints at WHL, if Lestah beats Swansea then I'd say they're in a comfortable position, and they should be able to do that without Jamie
>>
It they somehow choke the league now they will use that west ham game as an excuse for all eternity
>>
>>66941377
It's not an excuse, it's a reason.
>>
It's over, m8, the FA already chose Spurs as their new meme. The "slip" is coming
>>
yes the FA rarely let someone off when they've charged them
>>
>>66941370
This Chelsea side away isn't a patch on a cold Monday night in Stoke. Southampton aren't good either, Spurs already beat them 2-0 which was the week before the Saints smashed Arsenal 4-0.
>>
>>66941370

Yes, but that doesn't fit the FA narrative, they want a dramatic end of the season, in which Spurs leapfrog Leicester on the last day and win the league
>>
rooney does this to refs every other game but he never gets banned
>>
>>66941338
Dyer or Inler and play mahrez/okazaki as false 9's
>>
Typical FA not wanting Liechester to win. Corrupt as fuck.

Plenty of players have told the refs to fuck off and shit and they've never been banned.
>>
>>66941322

YO REF WALK ON
>>
>>66941421
IMO Chelsea will do everything in their power to fuck up Spurs' season and Alexandre Pato destroying Spurs' title hopes would be a dramatic end to the season... ofc Chelsea could fuck up Lestah's season too, if it comes down to the last match
>>
File: spurs supporter.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
spurs supporter.gif
12 KB, 501x504
Stupid goyem actually thought Leicester would win. HA!
>>
The FA is doing everything in their power to prevent Leicester from winning the title. The Moss fiasco was all part of the plan. Vardy will be banned for all remaining games and the yids will win the title.
>>
Disgusting. So obvious that Tottenham bought the refs and FA off.
>>
>>66941582
you can't expect jews not to be jews
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>66941576
>clubs can appeal straight reds
>bypass this by giving vardy two yellow cards for nothing instead
>unappealable
>vardy naturally gets angry
>grounds to prolong suspension activated

it was such a dastardly scheme, the sort that only one club could have had an influence in...
>>
>>66941459
kek, vardy is fucking scary desu, with those veins, I'd be scared to meet him on a dark alley
>>
what would vardy do in a street fight?
>bite nose off
>bite ear off
>gouge eyeballs
or all of the above?
>>
>saw this news story
>thought of this thread

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/cctv-shows-man-punched-to-the-ground-in-city-centre-attack-a6990696.html
>>
>be vardy
>run onto ball
>shield ball from defender who pulls your shoulder back
>get yellow for defender tangling your legs

just mindblowing how ABU ate up there the 'there was no contact' commentary and pretend he dived instead he could have scored being in a better position. It was unnecessary refball to spice up the run-in
>>
Moss' downfall was being unable to control the game.

He should have spoken to the captains in the first half before dishing out the yellow cards. There were some nasty tackles on both sides, but the disparity between what was given a foul, what wasn't, what was given a yellow, what wasn't, and what was given a penalty, and what wasn't, i mean it was unbelievably poor from Moss.

Jamie Vardy did not deserve that first yellow card, he had no proper previous, but because the ref was letting hard and harsh tackles go, a previous harder tackle made Moss book Vardy because of the way the West Ham player went down on the follow through, that to me is disgusting refereeing. And yellow cards need to be looked at, because to be sent off for what Vardy did is rediculous and it kills games completely. He was rightfully booked for the penalty claim, but were they comined worh a sending off? no chance. West Ham made some awful tackles in that game which went unpunished or let off lightly.

This referee was targeting players, specifically the Leicester players. There was a bias here, penalty and yellow for Morgan which should never have been. Nothing on Huth for actually being prevented from heading the ball from Ogbona, Mahrez was fouled so many times which went a miss due to Moss previous knowledge of Mahrez being a lighter, weaker player. Vardy getting the first yellow because Vardy's a well known aggressive tackler, in this case he wasn't.

I mean, it's disgraceful to completely tarnish a sides game before a ball has even been kicked. It was not a level playing field and should have ended 1 - 0 Leicestet.

Vardy will get a two-match suspension overall, it's not a problem, Vardy was wrong for the reaction. But Moss definitely created this mess himself.
>>
Why would the FA choose Vardy, who is in the last years of his career, over Kane and Alli, both of whom are young and can be used to force the meme that English players can be world-class?
>>
>>66942075
>Vardy was wrong for the reaction. But Moss definitely created this mess himself.
I agree with this. I can't remember a ref who managed to make both set of fans as well as neutrals so angry.
>>
>>66941974
he would shank you. he isnt a fucking pitbull or paki bastard mate. probably give ya a chelsea smile for the giggles.
>>
>>66942092
Alli is the next Darren Bent.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.