[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it _really_ bother you when someone says >we when talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Does it _really_ bother you when someone says >we when talking about his favorite sports team?

At least in Germany, literally no one has a problem if your boss uses we when he shouldn't. E.g. "we have to finish xy until Wednesday" when he really means to say " You have to work overtime while I do jackshit in the meantime"
>>
File: IMG-20160313-WA0006.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160313-WA0006.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
You are not your team's boss.
All memes aside here nobody has a problem with saying >we as long as it is a national club.
>>
>>66938237

the end of eva sucked so much i mwan they set up a badass show down sinje (i know that his name is misspelled) power dubled from the loss of misote and ascoka Vs 9 or so M.P.E. hat come back after you kill them but no they star the 3rd inpact ever bady dies and then senjie and askuke came back and the little dicj head tres to kill the hatest gril in the show what the fuck man
>>
In the stadium here nobody cares if you use "we" and "them".

"Heute müssen wir aber mal wieder einen Punkt holen" is often used
>>
>>66938319
Excuse me, but when did you play for the Chile national soccer team?
>>
honestly nobody here much cares, aside from /sp/ autists
>>
Does it really bother anyone who understands human language IRL? I sincerely believed that getting bootynuked about ">we" was nothing more than /sp/ shitpost nonsense. The only time when it might be an issue is when its being used by a painfully obvious ultra bandwagoner, but even then only a king of sperglords would actually get mad about it
>>
Only autists care tbhwy
>>
>>66938237
>falling for /sp/ memes irl
>>
95% of people IRL say we or have no problem with saying we.
>>
It's when you have foreigns that clearly have no connection whatsoever to the club saying >we
>>
Yes it bothers me
>tfw autist
>>
It's even awkward if you don't say we.
>>
File: 1431104346835.jpg (157 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1431104346835.jpg
157 KB, 858x536
>>66938237
aside from /sp/ and that one mitchell-and-webb-bit i have never heard someone complaining about this. when you're a fan long enough, go to the stadium once in a while, or at least watch the matches on tv, you're considered a fan and as a fan you're in a way part of the club.
>>
>>66942962
>>66938495
This. You have to be a disgustingly conspicuous ultra-bandwagoner for people to even begin disapproving of using we
>>
No, only autists get triggered by petty shit like that
>>
>All these autists literally getting triggered by the ">we" meme

You fucks are what is ruining this board.
>>
I think it's nothing more than a silently agreed-upon meme on /sp/ to pretend to be offended by >we. No one IRL cares
>>
>>66938335
Wat
>>
>>66938237
Your boss is part of the organization you work for, so obviously he can say we, just like when the coach says 'we have to practice' when he does no practicing at all.

You, or anybody reading this, isn't a part of their favorite teams organizations.
>>
>>66938237
we dont mind
>>
>>66938237
Only actual autists and dispassionate bandwagoners who are projecting care. If you are from a place where sports brings a legitimate sense of community (Philly, New York, Ohio state, Tennessee, etc.) it feels weird to *not* say we.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.