[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honest question, memes aside: do you like him, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 24
File: Cristiano Ronaldo_5.jpg (169 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano Ronaldo_5.jpg
169 KB, 728x410
honest question, memes aside: do you like him, /sp/?
>>
nah he seems like a bit of a narcissist and that's not likable

I do enjoy TSUUUUUposting though
>>
>>66925382
>do you like him

I don't know him personally. I wouldn't know.

Neither do you.
>>
n
>>
>>66925441
You don't need to know someone to like them
>>
I like him, despite the moments where he chimps out at his teammates or his opponent or his obsession to beat Messi. he's passionate and he's blunt about it.

TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>island scum
>overhyped little shit
>tap in master
>penalty misser
>1 league in 8 years
> requested his statue have a penis bulge
>sends a hair stylist to style his wax figure
>does not have a wife or girlfriend
>surrogate son
>gay boyfriend

give me one fucking reason why anyone should like him
>>
>>66925562
>guy bangs some LA waitress, gets her pregnant, decides to take care of the kid instead of letting him be raised by a woman poor enough to be a waitress
>"lol surrogate son"
>dates supermodel for years, then breaks up with her
>"no gf must be gay"
>>
>>66925382
Only because of the memes.
>>
>>66925540
>obsession to beat Messi
It's more of an obsession to beat everyone. He wants to be the best in the world, and right now he probably is, with Messi and Barcelona playing like they've got Aids.
>>
>>66925699
Too much msn trios after each win.
>>
>>66925598

he got some BR surrogate half-trany from Florida as the surrogate mother that's why the kid looks like baboon.
His model gf Irina Shayk was hired for publicity and this is a well known fact, she hated being with him because he was more feminine than her and it made her feel ugly
>>
File: better_than_messi.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
better_than_messi.webm
2 MB, 824x460
Yes because only true GOATs can score these goals in the clutch
>>
>>66925699
>He wants to be the best in the world, and right now he probably is

yeah what incredible skill scoring a tap in and kicking the ball at the wall

and this gem from two days ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7mPAD7iCM

he truly is the GOAT....
>>
Used to like him a lot back when he was playing at manchester.

I liked his style of play a lot more back then. Now he scores more goals but he plays like shit with the ball. All he is good for is to make the last touch.
>>
>>66925857
>tap in
>>
I remember one time in an international match he actually had his hair restyled during half time, I can't remember exactly who it was against, I think Germany.

He's a colossal faggot.
>>
>>66925857
Lol i can cherrypick messi goals too , please stick to eggball
>>
People don't understand that he plays for sponsors and the team is set up for him to score so those sponsors continue to suck real madrids dick.

He's the best footballer, only messi fags will deny that, but I think he's just too good in a practical sense. He might as well form his own club in UAE and show everyone that he single handed ly can win the ACF.
>>
>>66925894
>>66925857
You know Ronaldo is not the ref, right? He kept playing until the whistle and got a goal.
And it's weird how fast you amerifats forget stuff, like Ronaldo winning the El Classico and scoring a hat trick to save Real Madrid in the CL a week ago
>>
>>66926043
Go for it Alberto Barbosa
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0TsPih0i8
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MeKhQi2f74
>>
He's the GOAT at meme games like against Sweden

8thsburg

or malmo

but as long as he can TSUUU then he will always have egyptian followers
>>
>thread about cristiano ronaldo

>people start comparing him to the GOAT immediately

can you please stop this? he is nothing but a glorified Hugo Sanchez but the thread is about liking him not about him being any good
>>
>>66926305
stop posting
>>
>>66925857
What a fucking cuck.
>>
>>66926224
> this meme again

Since he joined Real Madrid in 09, Ronaldo has outscored Messi in El Classico games: 16 to 15.

10 of which came at Camp Nou
>>
F
>>
>>66925382
Yes
>>
>>66925382
Dunno, but there is clearly something unique in his determination.

It's almost as if his life depends on scoring goals. Regardless of existing talent or not, he gets it done out of sheer determination. It's pretty interesting to see
>>
>>66926674
Shhhh memes are much easier to accept
>>
>>66925842

lol. more feminine than her.

sources of all this bs please anon.
>>
>>66927006

she left Cristiano for Bradley Cooper
what do you think
>>
>>66926674

it's truly sad Ronaldo makes it his life's work to score in these games rather than win trophies
>>
>>66927266
she was btfo by ronaldo becasue she didn't spend enough time with him and his family. she wasn't interested in a family relationship, just leeching off his fame (demanding to be in nike commercials, movies etc). and now she's dating some other celebrity. she's a cunt.
>>
File: gaymancheckshisnails.gif (3 MB, 474x241) Image search: [Google]
gaymancheckshisnails.gif
3 MB, 474x241
>>66927006
R U even trying?
>>
His insecurity and secret homo tendencies make me hate him

>tiptoe
>tap in
>halftime hairstyle change
>being mad when teammates score
>diving

His arrogance would be okay with me if he wasn't such a pussy (Ex. Zlatan, I love that Nigga )

I like his haircuts tho
>>
>>66927399
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: 03[1].jpg (57 KB, 331x599) Image search: [Google]
03[1].jpg
57 KB, 331x599
>>66927006

Don't listen to them Anon. They're just jelly of how fabulous he is.
>>
He's an amazing player, I think a lot of people on /sp/ tend to underrate him because they despise his character.
>>
>>66927713

no we despise his tap ins and penalties (80% of his goals)
>>
>>66925382
yes. hes my favourite player all time and i try to live my life like him. have 4 of his jerseys, his underwear line, perfume, jeans and shoe line
>>
>>66927768
he has shoes? do they have massive heels?
>>
He's a manlet.
>>
>>66929506
he has a variety of styles. cleats to dress shoes

http://www.cr7footwear.com/
>>
File: fagnaldo.jpg (149 KB, 962x715) Image search: [Google]
fagnaldo.jpg
149 KB, 962x715
tsutsutsu
>>
Is this the 'TSUUUU' thread?
>>
File: harammadrid.jpg (67 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
harammadrid.jpg
67 KB, 577x1024
>not gay
>>
>>66925382
yes, how can you not like him, have you checked his instagram, its not only just him, his followers are also extremely memey

this is why missi will always be #2, he's king meme of meme city.... in the age of memes
>>
Yes. I'll probably stop watching football when he retires.
>>
File: realshitouthere.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
realshitouthere.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>66929700
>that picture
every fucking time
>>
no, especially since the CL final against Atletico

>invisible the whole game,
>carried by his team
>score a shit penalty
>celebrates like he just fucking won the whole match for his team
>>
>>66927745
What the fuck is this argument. Most goals are going to be tap ins and headers from crosses, players don't score blooters every fucking week.
>>
I like him but hate his fanbase.
>>
>>66930076
he was more celebrating the fact they won la decima
>>
>>66925857
what the fuck was he supposed to do here? not score? what are you all so fucking stupid?
>>
>>66930173
no he did the pose for his stupid movie about himself
>>
>>66927399

who cares nobody talks about how many trophies pele won its all about muh 1000 goals
>>
>>66930256
Pele won the WC three times
>>
what was ronaldo's best year? was it 08?
>>
>>66930256
Yeah and no-one talks about the world cup Maradona won
>>
>>66925857
will getafe ever recover from this? i doubt it
>>
i've started to warm to him as i've come to realise he's actually a pretty sad figure

the funny thing is that he was hyped up as the sort of ultimate 'alpha jock' figure too Messis autistic nerd thing. but he's literally just as, if not even more autistic. he seems to have no concept of other people existing at all, and his routine is completely and utterly rigid. he can't tolerate ambiguity and seems to have no personal desires outside of doing football and...building statues of himself and shit like that. i kinda feel bad for him as clearly everyone around him is just a hanger on who just about tolerates him for the money.

he's like one of those guys who everyone seems to respect until you live with them and find out they just have nothing going on and people just sort of treat them vaguely well because they look good but nobody really knows them
>>
>>66927745
>has the sense of positioning and timing of runs to poach goals
>'all he does is score goals'
>this is a bad thing
Van Nistlerooy and Linekar were shite, amirite lads? I don't blame people thinking he's a cunt but don't attach yourself to spurious to spurious meme arguments because you hate his personality.
>>
>>66930965

like the TSSSSSUUUUU
the gay weird 'signature' celebration where he does that super sayian jump
pouting all of the time
so fucking gay, like he's got to be at least fucking bi or something i swear to god. it isn't just 'latin' at this point there really is something up.
standing on his tip toes EVERY picture

he's just as autistic as messi but unlike messi who embraces his lifestyle of ps2 and spite he's sort of obsessed with trying to pretend he's some normal jock.

messi probably browses /sp/ and /mlp/
ronaldo browses /fit/ and /fa/
>>
>>66930731
Probably yeah. Didn't score as many tap ins and actually scored from free kicks and blooters.

Also insane chemistry with my man Rooney/
>>
>>66925857

jese is such a fucking pussy

>if i shoot and miss i will be benched next game
>PASS IT TO ME KHESAI IM OPEN LOOK
>should i shoot it hmmm
>PASS KHESAI
>fuck it

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66931015

>messi probably browses /sp/ and /mlp/
>ronaldo browses /fit/ and /fa/

goat post
>>
>>66925857
>Getafe fans even cheering for him
Embarrassing
>>
Liked him at United, liked him when he first went to Real but I can't stand him now. He's a great player but he's bought into what the people around him are saying and he probably thinks he is a God.
>>
>>66927399
>hurr he doesn't score in big games
>got proven wrong
>lel it's not like he won trophies every year anyway
You are such a sad excuse of a human being.
>>
>>66927399
this must be the most autistic thing I've heard all year
>>
he doesn't seem very likeable 2bh but i can respect him since he actually had to work his ass off to get where he is now
>>
I find it funny how hard /sp/ tries to find flaws to his goals.
>scores a shit load of goals
Stat padder
>scores in big games
He didnt score the game winning goal
>scores the game winning goal
Tap in/penaldo

Is it because of the barca bandwagon or why does /sp/ tries so hard to make him look bad
>>
>>66930988
No one is saying Penaldo is bad you autist. Everyone debates the fact that he calls himself the best player in the world when he doesn't do much other than hang around near the box and wait for a tap in. Scoring goals isnt the only metric to being Goat. If that was the case then poachers like Gerd Müller would be compared to Maradona.

Like it or not all the recognized GOATs played heroball (Pele to a certain extent, Maradona, Brazilian Ronaldo, Messi). That's much more difficult to pull off than scoring a hat trick against fucking Wolfsburg
>>
>>66925382
>do you like him
what are you, fucking 12?
>>
>>66926674
And how many of those El clasicos have them won? Where was he in the UEFA CL semis against Barcelona when Messi solo'd his entire defense to make sure they made it through?

Ronaldo might have twice the goals of Messi, but they barely have half the impact his do.

Add to that the fact that he doesn't get marked as heavily as Messi does. In fact, he rarely gets marked at all because he isn't a game changer. Managers have to devise an entirely new gameplan just to account for the opposing team sporting Messi.

>http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/lionel-messi-is-impossible/
Granted, its a bit old, but I'm certain the trend is the same.
>>
Yep, have a lot of respect for the lifestyle he leads and how much effort he's put into his game.

Anyone who can't appreciate that sort of commitment and dedication clearly has no concept on how hard it is to break through so many mental barriers.
>>
>>66939156
/thread

>>66938303
Tired of the he works so hard meme as if many top footballers don't work as hard, including Messi
>muh he's naturally gifted while Penaldo had to earn it teenage logic
He is not Vegeta, Messi is Goku though
>>
>>66938920
it's most sports media actually, because they have eyes unlike delusional bandwagoning mexicans, kebabs and gays
>>
>>66925382
As a player, yes. Top 5 in the world any given time.
As a person, kind of sort of. A lot more than Messi for sure and he is probably the most charitable person in sports. He's a narcissist dick like almost every other guy that was poor as fuck and suddenly became rich as fuck.
>>
No, hes an asshole. And Messi is still better than him.
>>
File: messi-con-el-pecho-caliente.jpg (79 KB, 659x829) Image search: [Google]
messi-con-el-pecho-caliente.jpg
79 KB, 659x829
>>66939722
at least he pays his taxes m8
>>
>>66939156
Hurr durr teams doesnt count at all.
Cr7 impact in Madrid is bigger since Barsa has been always the more team oriented team.
>>
>>66925842
>a woman hot enough to be rich just because her looks
>still insecure enough to bitch about you tanning a little

What a petty whore, based Rolando kicking her to the curb
>>
He's the Kanye of divegrass, ultra consistent and talented with a massive ego that puts people off, gets upset and throws tantrums when things don't go his way
>>
>>66939789
And how many trophies has RM won with Ronaldo?
>>
>>66939809
who is kanye?
>>
>>66925857
>CR7 should have refused to score that goal a la Messi, who refuse to score 50% of his penalties.
Ok.
>>
>>66939813
And how many years has RM counted with goats like Xavi and Iniesta?
Football us one of the most team oriented sports. Barsa have been the best 11 most of the years during the last 8 years. Also they have kept his style intact. CR7 have scored more than 50 (with a high number of assist too) last 6 years under coaches as diverse as Mou, Carlo and Benitez. RM without CR7 would have crumbled, Barca without Messi wouldnt.
>>
>i rank ronaldo
>>
>liking any of the two
>>
>>66939156
>he rarely gets marked at all
>>
>>66939928
Barcelona has had to make do with players like Pinto, Milito, Tello, Keita, Pedro, Affelay, Bartra, dos Santosx2 etc. Messi has adapted his role depending on what his team needs.

RM have crumbled considering how much they've spent and how much they've won in return. And its not like they've been starved of talent either with Xabi, Modric, James, Kroos, Isco, Bale and especially Ozil and di Maria, who have been great at providing assists.
>>
>>66939867
I think the point here is his goal tending, Pedrito

surprised he didn't go all TSU like after that penalty vs atleti
>>
File: 1456186792261.gif (2 MB, 263x252) Image search: [Google]
1456186792261.gif
2 MB, 263x252
>>66939938
>I don't classify Ronaldo
>>
>>66939156
>durrrr he doesnt perform against big teams

>yes he does

>durrrr he doesn't win those games

It literally never ends with you retards

>but they barely have half the impact his do

How utterly nonsensical

>he rarely gets marked at all

Jesus christ

>I'm certain the trend is the same

The trend of cherrypicked context absent narratives? Yes
>>
>>66939156
Barcelona had undeniably has the better team 3/4 (maybe more) of the time Ronaldo has been at Madrid. It's a team sport, this isn't basketball where one player can make a team of shitters into contenders.
>>
>>66940228
>It literally never ends with you retards
Fits you better than it does me.

>How utterly nonsensical
See above.

>Jesus christ
Show me Ronaldo being mobbed by 3-4 players as soon as he receives the ball. Show me managers commenting on how they have trouble stopping him.

>The trend of cherrypicked context absent narratives? Yes
>statistics over several seasons
>cherrypicked
>context
See above.

>this flag
>this topic

>>66940252
Aside from Xavi and Iniesta and ignoring MSN for the past 2 seasons, Real have actually had the better players. It's just that they don't know how to use them.

>where one player can make a team of shitters into contenders
I agree for the most part, except Messi has shown that he can be the one to change the game. It's what makes him the GOAT.
>>
>>66939750
he doesn't want to pay taxes for the most corrupt country in Europe, makes sense to be honest with you
>>
>>66940293
>no you

Great comeback, fuckwit

>show me Ronaldo being mobbed by 3-4 plaers as soon as he receives the ball

That does not follow with the previous statement you made, not every time Messi is marked with 3-4 players either, in fact it happens less frequently than not because managers and players realize he's also quite adept at passing the ball and leaving an open man for a pass is unwise

>show me managers commenting on how they have trouble stopping him

They are probably plenty. You're just being stupid

>this flag
>this topic

You're from a gigantic fucking shithole devoid of any worthwhile culture or people, let alone any knowledge of the sport of soccer

If you're on a proxy you're still just a plain dumb fucking retard who should castrate any remnants of his microscopic nutsack
>>
He's a great player but i dislike him and his fans.
>>
>>66940320
Granted, no marking may have been an exaggeration, but the point still stands. The amount of free space Ronaldo gets compared to Messi is insane. In short, stopping Ronaldo is a lot easier than Messi.

>They are probably plenty. You're just being stupid
Then find them. Messi has shown that he can singlehandedly change the course of a match, time and time again. Ronaldos goals come at the end of a play where several of their players are involved and he happens to be the last player who touches the ball.

>Great comeback, fuckwit
>proceeds to litter his own post with ad hominems

>devoid of any worthwhile culture
>American talking about culture
9/11
You seem mad, american. Better have a burger and beer before you go shoot someone.
>>
>>66925516
You do if your want to build your opinion of the person on something substantial.

Though from what I heard about him, he sounds like a good and funny guy, donates a lot for charity and reached almost everything there is to reach in football. Also any from rags to riches story is inspiring.

People who bitch about him being arrogant are just betas who can't handle anybody with a healthy ego.

>>66930076
Look, I was supporting Atlético but that celebration was a good move, sinking the last nail in Atlétis coffin, killing the morale, wasting time and all that.
>>
>>66925857
Barca in their current form would have fucked up this chance so your point is invalid.
>>
>>66940379
>In short, stopping Ronaldo is a lot easier than Messi

Evidently, not

>singlehandedly

Nothing comes singlehandedly, the very presence of different players being on the field and being available for a pass changes that, having the person touch the ball to you before you go on a mazy dribbling run officially makes that not single handed. Those goals aren't even what Messi does all the time or even the majority of the time

>he happens to be the last player who touches the ball

Ignoring the fact you have absolutely no understanding of the complexities on "being the last player who touches the ball", the fact Ronaldo does this at a rate that no one else has even come close to, obviously shows he's doing something drastically different than the rest

>ad hominems

You don't know what an ad hominem is, Protip: It's not an excuse to get butthurt over being called stupid, like you are

Why don't you just go kill yourself, already? There's obviously nothing of worth you bring here or anywhere. You're a nuisance to people such as myself that actually do bring worth
>>
>>
>>
>>66940293
Donaldo has shown he can be the one to change the game, so has fucking Torres, what the fuck are you on about? Yeah Messi really looked like he was changing the game against Atletico wasn't he? Using team achievements to compare players is stupid as fuck.

Also, aside from Xavi and Iniesta and ignoring Suarez and Neymar? What? Yeah let's just not pay attention to the times he had 2 top 5 players in the world on his team which happen to coincide with his and barcelona's best seasons. Not to mention you're completely ignoring Busquets, Alves, Villa and the numerous other good to great players he's worked with. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him playing better with better players because one can only be as good as their team.

Ronaldo has never had 2 top 5 players in the world to work with, he's never even had fucking 1 to work with. Madrid have been extremely lacking in their DM, their defence has been a mess (lol Ramos) yet it's somehow Ronaldos fault when he scores and they lose? what kind of reasoning is that?

When have Real Madrid ever had the better team other than in 2013/14, in which they won the CL and Ronaldo put up a record number of goals?
>>
File: 1389673882479.jpg (97 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
1389673882479.jpg
97 KB, 1278x719
Yes. Ronaldo is much more likeable, he is a dedicated athlete who just is himself and doesn't give a fuck about what others think of him. Despite being more selfish on the pitch, Ronaldo seems like a more likeable guy to hang around with and have a laugh
>>
honestly, no
>>
>>66925382

After watching his film I would have to say I absolutely do not like him, however there is no denying that he is one of the best footballers ever. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking noob.
>>
>>66940572
*than messi
>>
>>66940609
lol someone bought me the DVD or Blu-ray or whatever, its still in the packaging. it looks so fucking stupid why would you watch it
>>
yeah. I don't blame him for his 'cocky' attitude. If I were in his shoes I would probably be cocky too tbqh. his confidence isn't the sort that is locker room cancer as some would say. it seems to rub off on his teammates and the results speak for themselves
>>
>>66940637

I was curious, we know almost nothing about multi millionaire footballers' private lives. It's worth watching, like the Rooney doc the bbc did, it's interesting if you're a footy fan.
>>
Is his son going to be the future American GOAT? He was born to one of our whores in San Diego after all
>>
>>66940655

he's a surrogate babby I think, pretty sure Ronaldo is a shirt lifter
>>
>>66940663
But I want our own tap in merchant brit bro ;_;
>>
>>66925382
/sp/ made me like him
>>
>>66925857
this is the most tapinaldoish goal I've eveer seen
>>
>>66925382

Yeah, I like him.
>>
>>66940320
>You're from a gigantic fucking shithole devoid of any worthwhile culture or people, let alone any knowledge of the sport of soccer

Lol, you're such a piece of shit.
>>
>>66940447
Except it is evident, considering how little Ronaldo has contributed to RM and the trophies they've won.

Sure, that dribble against Bilbao last Copa was definitely not a solo effort. Nor was his goal against RM in the UEFA semis. Dumbfuck. It's as close to 'singlehanded' as you can get in football. His contributions are clear as day in the statistics I posted, that go beyond goals and assists. Educate yourself retard.

People on average are smarter than you are and I know what it takes to be the last man who touches the ball into the goal. No ones denying Ronaldo has great positional sense and finishing that makes him a prolific scorer and a true poacher. However, that doesn't bring him even close to Messi, who can do that and a lot more, which is what makes a GOAT.

Messi has done that at a level far beyond what Ronaldo has achieved. Again, educated yourself, you fucking twit.

Stop hiding behind your flag, retard, and try to make even a little sense. If you can't, take your own advise and earn a Darwin award. I'm sure it'll come easily to you.
>>
>>66940469
Consistency is key here. Gotze did it too. But Messi's level of consistency is unreal. Even against Valencia, when everyone was shit, Messi was creating chances. Everyone has their off days, but he turns up more than anyone else.

Xavi and Iniesta are great, but they're made to look better than they are with a forward like Messi to cater to. RM have had great players that they've wasted in Ozil, di Maria, Xabi etc. Bale and Benzema have shown they can be great, but they can't maintain their consistency. It's RM shitty philosophy thats kept them from being more than they are.

Barcas defense has never been GOAT either. Pique has moments of brilliance, but he fucks up a lot too. Same with all the rest. Biscuits is great and consistent, but RM have no excuse with the money they have that they haven't managed to fix their shit. Also, Ronaldo probably has the potential to influence transfers. He should.

His record in the CL came with a lotta goals coming at times when RM already had the lead. Not denying he was important, but one could argue Ramos was equally, if not more, important in scoring crucial goals.
>>
>>66925382
I'm not a united fan but I used to like him when he was at United
Now that he's at Madrid I think that he's way too egocentric
I know the team is probably built to please him I just don't like the fact that he knows it
>>
>>66930306
they count as much as real madrid's 5 cups in the 50's

>>66930881
because that all he has to his name nobody would give a shit about him if it hasnt for the cup and the hand of god
>>
>>66925382
most people do like him. Mostly because he is a great person and not only a great player
>>
File: CgHHShbVIAE6FHy.jpg large.jpg (40 KB, 1024x418) Image search: [Google]
CgHHShbVIAE6FHy.jpg large.jpg
40 KB, 1024x418
>>66940469
Also, RM have had the easiest path to the UEFA finals in the last few years. The small teams meme is true. At least to some extent.
>>
>>66940317
Yeah I'm sure that's the reason for it.
>>
>>66942281
that image looks impartial all right
>>
File: TSU.png (241 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
TSU.png
241 KB, 599x337
>>66925382
Don't really care about him, but /sp/'s MUH TAP IN spam triggers me badly.
>>
>>66931936
That happens in football when you think your own team has embarrassed themselves by underperforming.
>>
When did soccer become a popularity contest and women's magazine?

Who gives a shit what someone does in their personal life. I think most of you guys are gay for trying so hard to prove if he is gay or not.

Its like you guys are just begging for him to be gay just so you can further your own gay fantasies.
>>
>>66942744
In the 50s?
>>
Penaldo fags getting absolutely BTFO lololol
>>
>>66942744
seriously. being this worried about another dudes sexuality is some borderline homo shit
>>
no i think he's a cunt

dont like messi either
>>
File: 1442351356652.png (301 KB, 323x394) Image search: [Google]
1442351356652.png
301 KB, 323x394
Yes I TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66942812
Exactly. Maybe it's just Americans that understand this concept.
>>
i've always found hilarious that so many middle easterners worship a closet gay named cristiano
>>
>>66925382
Never thought he was the villain he was made to be, i've seen him leave tips of 100€, he loves kids and his insecurities make him somewhat cute.

His fanbase is cancerous as fuck though, most are fuckbois that want to be a clone of him, same haircut, dem poses
>>
>>66942968
What's even funnier is an Arab is the one wrecking all the Cristina fangirls ITT
>>
>>66942148
you're making so many assumptions and just fuck I'm not responding to this this isn't a fucking argument
>>
>>66942281

>barça números
>some ranking system no one has ever head of
>>
He is an amazing player, so consistent that if he doesn´t hatrick like hell people say he sucked in the match.

Memes aside, he has something Messi doesn´t: heart and passion. When you lose a game like Barca did with Altético, you fucking cry, spit, look HUMAN... Messi is like a robot: no emotion. If i were playing in Real fucking Madrid, and i suggest you think about it for a second, Ronaldo is playing in the team of his dreams. Imagine being in front of the goal in a penalty at the Bernabeu, you fucking scream like a madman when you score, because you are human, is your fucking dream made true.

Money, and other things become irrelevant, your objective is to be better and better, make history and being remembered years after you are dead.

Some people likes to be just relaxing in their jobs and that´s ok, but this man really doesn{t give a fuck and says loudly that he wants to be the very best like Ash fucking Ketchup.

Messi is an amazing player, so is Ronaldo, and both of them redefined the sport.
>>
>>66945600
You're more than welcome to see the statistics I posted above for yourself.

>>66945745
>barça números
That's the twitter account I got the image from. The ranking system is based on the Elo ratings system.
>>
>>66947515
>he has something Messi doesn´t
>you fucking cry, spit, look HUMAN
People have different ways of expressing emotions. Hell, crying is often used to gain sympathy too.

Also, different players have different approaches to football. Messi has said it himself and a lot of people have observed it too; he plays like a kid who just enjoys the game. Like a dog chasing after a ball.

And if you claim Messi doesn't have heart, fuck you. The way he goes after the ball despite having his legs kicked out from beneath him proves that. You don't carry your club and country the way he does without heart or passion.
>>
>>66947795

He is the best player of our generation, but is also un pecho frío.
>>
>>66947526
>That's the twitter account I got the image from.

thats a pro barca account ofc they will go to the end of the earth to find shit to undermine real

>The ranking system is based on the Elo ratings system.

literally who rating system
>>
File: 1447912264518.jpg (23 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1447912264518.jpg
23 KB, 232x197
>thread is about liking a certain player
>HE DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO THE GOAT ALL HE DOES IS SCORE TAP INS
>HOW MANY TROPHIES HAS HE WON?
>REAL MAD HAD IT EASY IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LMAOOOOOOO XDDD
>>
>>66947838
A cold chest?

Also, he cried at Tito Vilanova's funeral. I recall seeing some pictures, I think.
>>
File: cr7 sama.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cr7 sama.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
Messi autists are the biggest cancer to this board.
Constant obsession to prove that Ronaldo isn't a great player.
>>
File: leave-britney-alone.jpg (20 KB, 479x398) Image search: [Google]
leave-britney-alone.jpg
20 KB, 479x398
>>66947882
Check the sources, m9.

>literally who rating system
I wanna read about your rating system.

>>66947966
>>66948046
>pic related
>>
File: cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif (830 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif
830 KB, 500x289
>>66925382
yes he is to only redpilled to player
>>
>>66925857
>Jesé

what a cúck
>>
>>66938920

tell me how his penalty in the champions league final contributed to anything
>>
>>66942148
I don't agree

They aren't made to look better by Messi, they'd be the best on any team, for example the Spain NT where they won everything without Messi.

Bale, Benz, Ozil etc. Despite bring good to great are nowhere near Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar or Suarez' level and it's delusional to think otherwise

Barca's defence has been by far better than Madrids despite not being necessarily the best. Their play style has catered to not having to having to play much defence in the past due to Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets.

>goals don't count if they aren't when you're behind
Messi does he exact same shit

and no, Ramos was nowhere near as important as Ronaldo in the 13/14 CL, I'm not even going to go on and explain why because it would make this post retardedly long and would be wasted on someone who thinks Xavi and Iniesta weren't easily two of the best players in the world with or without Messi.

tldr you're wrong
>>
>>66948179
Ive seen another rating showing barca combined path in the last 15 years is a bit easier than Madrid. Anyway why are you so obsessed?
>>
>>66949437
I should specify you may be able to nature the case for Benz or Bale being better than Nerman this year, but that means fuck all as Barcelona might not even win anything at this rate with the "GOAT". He was undeniably better last year when they did win shit.
>>
>>66948179
Of course you don't have an actual argument to make besides your shitty picture. Do you have any reason for your obsession?
>>
>>66926305
u r autistic
>>
>>66925382
As a player, no. He's a prima donna who kicks and punches and his gestures and all that, plus he's evolved too much into le tap in man.

As a person I don't know him but I think he's genuinely a nicer guy than other, less hated footballers, but his on field antics will always mask that fact.

Also, he sold one of his golden boots for about €1.5M for the Palestinian cause and now Palestinians hate him because he appeared in a Israeli TV spot or something like that?

I don't know, he's narcissistic and insecure but I truly believe he's not that much of an asshole off the pitch.
>>
>these assblasted penaldo fangirls getting BTFO by a kebab
Pottery kekek
>>
>>66925382

Senpais, lets all join in celebration of things actually won

>>66949801
>>66949801
>>
>>66930965
That's not true at all. He just decided to surround himself with his family other than hangers on. He actually manages his finances and his brand extremely well, unlike some other dude who keeps forgetting to pay his taxes.
>>
>>66948527
r u forgetting the record he set in scoring that year in the cl? A record that allowed RM to win the CL btw
>>
>>66925857
Most of this season has ben incredibly trashy putting up gaudy numbers against Malmö and Espanyol but he's coming from scoring the winning goal against Barça (granted, he played like shit for like 80 minutes, until he put that cross for the Bale goal that was denied) and scored a hat trick to keep Real into the CL.

He's been playing better lately, most of all, taking less 30 meter shots that go nowhere and fucking up less plays. Neymar has been totally putrid his last month or so, and Messi's playing like it's Tata Martino's season again.
>>
>>66949861
Just like Kanye West, they're both insecure guys who are probably pretty nice guys when they take off their celebrity mask.

http://youtu.be/MfyZwEp49j0
>>
>>66942148
Xabi Alonso was on the downside of his career. Özil isn't better than Hamez. Di María got injured a lot in his first 2 years and wasn't 100% for the big games, and in the 4th season he was really important... as a MC, bringing balance to a team that has lacked just that since forever (and that's in part Ronaldo's fault but it has a lot more to do with the way Florentino buys the squads). Benzema... I don't know what would've happened if he signed for a team that trusted him to be the guy, but what he's now, he's an excellent complement to a guy like Penaldo but I don't think he's capable of guiding a team (we're talking about Madrid/Barcelona here, obviously if we lower the bar he probably would be leading Arsenal or whatever). Bale... too many injuries man. I like him, I really do but he's made of glass. He got injured playing golf, ffs.

Xavi and Iniesta won a World Cup without Messi, ffs. Not saying they didn't need him for anything or they're more important than him, but they're incredible players on their own right. In fact, it's much more difficult for Barcelona to play their 80% possession game without Xavi, who's been probably the best midfielder of the last 15 years (I don't rate Iniesta as highly because of injures and lack of consistency).

Barça's defense was GOAT when they had Abidal-Piqué-Puyol-Alves, seriously, that quartet was incredible. And Piqué's entire 14/15 season is out of this world, he alone sustained a defense that allowed about 20 goals. He has had bad years (last year with Pep, the year with Tito) but when he's on, he's second to none. The rest of the defense is mediocre, that's true.

There isn't really a DM in the world with Biscuits' level, but the main problem is, since Xabi departed they've been playing without one until Casemiro's emergence last month with Zidane. He's not Mauro Silva but he gets the job done and has brought a lot of balance to the team.

(1/2)
>>
>>66925562
>penalty misser
this thread isn't even about Messi
>>
>>66942148
I don't think Donaldo should influence transfers. First, he's not a scout so he doesn't know that many names. Second, he's a player so obviously he won't want competence. And third, I look at the NBA's Cavs with what LeBron is doing and I don't want Real doing anything close to that. What Real needs is a president who isn't senile, who knows what the fuck he's doing and who'll bring people who know the team, the market and who'll implant a style and will know which players fit better. Ironically, the only years I've seen something resembling that since forever, were the years with Calderón and Mijatovic. They were corrupt as fuck, they got commisions from every transfer but they (mainly) identified the holes in the squad and got them patched. Florentino just will sign the next attacking midfielder and keep rolling.

In that CL Real won Ramos scored important goals but Ronaldo has scored a lot of important goals in CL that didn't get credit because the team failed to capitalize.

First year, he scores at Bernabéu to tie against Lyon, Higuaín sends the ball to the post with no keeper and Real ends up conceding late and out of it.

Third year, he scores both goals in the 2nd leg against Bayern but everybody remembers his penalty miss (it wasn't perfect but it was good enough to go in most of the times, Neuer made a great save).

Fourth year, he scores against United in both legs, saves the day against Galatasaray (sounds like a cake but the game was starting to look very ugly) and scored in the 1st leg while not at 100%.

5th year, he scored a goal against Dortmund that ended up being pivotal.

6th year, he saves Real again from humilliation against Schalke and scores both goals against Juve.

And that's not counting important goals in the group stage. He's scored lots of important goals for Real, the main problem is, the entire team hasn't been able to capitalize. I don't even like Penaldo that much but there are lots of people more responsible.
>>
he doesn't win more trophies at Real, because they're run like a corporation. They have no planning whatsoever. They simply buy trendy players to sell shirts and milk the supporters.
Ronaldo at United was playing with an amazingly well built squad, under one of the best managers of all time=lots fo titles.
Real Madrid is nothing but a circus, i don't know any other football club where the locker room talk leaks to the press.
>>
>>66949437
It's hard to say how good or great Benzema or Bale could be when they're made to live under Ronaldos shadow. They certainly have the potential to be game changers and be as effective as MSN. Ronaldos toxicity makes that difficult.

They won the WC by winning their matches by a one goal margin most of the time. Messi scored 72 goals in a season. Of course Xavi and Iniesta are made to look better by someone as talented as Messi, even if they're GOATS in their respective roles themselves. It's inevitable.

di Marias style was ideal for RM's fast counterattacking playstyle. Add to that Bale and Ozil or Modric's playmaking and you have the makings of a very effective attack.

I'll grant that RM's inability to create a good team is in contrast to Barcelona, but saying that Ronaldo isn't supplied by a great midfield is wrong. All those goals he scores come from somewhere, especially recently since hes become a poacher.

The rate at which Messi takes on defenders and succeeds compared to Ronaldos suggest a greater role of solo effort involved in Messis goals or attempts compared to Ronaldos.

Goals count regardless of whatever happens, but the original point was the importance of when a goal is scored.

There was a reason Ramos won the FIFA CWC player of the tournament. He, like Pique, is very solid at the back when he wants to be and is a better attacking threat than him.
>>
>>66950647
Dont fool yourself. Madrid squad would habe ravaged EPL in the last 6 years.
>>
>>66949562
>barca combined path in the last 15 years is a bit easier than Madrid
Based on what metrics? I'm not obsessed, just enjoying the discussion.

>>66949664
You never made an argument that could be refuted in the first place.
>>
>>66950723
Benzema and Bale don't have (or don't appear to have) the killer mentality needed to be the man in a top squad. Benzema especially I think is happy just being second fiddle and providing support for Ronaldo, this is the first season where he's really come out on his own. And while I like Bale and think he'd have a good chance to shine in Ronaldo's spot, he's too injury prone to put a team on his shoulders from my point of view.

They won by a one goal margin with only one attacker (Villa) and playing against teams parking the bus every time. It's not a complain, teams have all the right to park the bus, but Spain's plan for that was to fortify the midfield to stop counter attacks (Busquets-Alonso), have a lot of possession, hope that Iniesta created something and score in one of the few chances the game would allow.

Ronaldo isn't at fault for selling Di María, that's just Florentino being Florentino and selling the proven player for the shiny new toy who doesn't fit in the position but who cares, that's the new coach's problem.

Real's midfield hasn't been anything special save for the 13/14 season and the start of the following one, the rest, it was good but unbalanced (no defense) and Modric has been injured for a big portion of 2015.

I'm not saying Ronaldo's anywhere near Messi, but he's a top 10 player on his own right I think.

And Ramos is cancer, he may be good for short tournaments/runs (CWC, 2014 CL) but overall he'll be detrimental to the team many more times than beneficial. Ramos hasn't had a complete season at a good level since 2011/12. Piqué's undoubtedly the best of the two, both are good attacking threats (Piqué's the only one at Barça while Ramos shares team with Bale, Ronaldo, Pepe, Varane, Casemiro...) and a much more consistent defender.
>>
>>66950353
I never meant Ronaldo picks the players but that he makes clear who or what he needs on the field to win. If he wants pacey wingers like di Maria or creative midfielders like Modric. I don't know anything about the NBA, so I dunno what lebron is doing, but I never meant that he picks the players himself or that he has the power to make decisions. His input is what is needed and he can bargain that with his influence and get what he feels is required.

RM's ability to score as many if not more goals than Barcelona season after season suggest that either RM field a very effective attack or they're not as heavily defended against. Ronaldos goal last season against Juventus (the header IIRC), for example, was pretty funny in how easily Ronaldo just moved into the box and knocked it into the goal, no markers in sight. However, with Barcelona, parking the bus has become the default tactic teams employ, with heavier marking on Messi.

Compare those performances to Messi, who contributes with more than just goals. He'll fall back to the mid if that suits the team better, like last season against City where he wrecked havoc with their midfield. Ronaldo lacks that skill and creativity to change the game when he can see they're stagnating.

Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, but thats about it. Its more than you can say for most players, but its not enough to be the GOAT.
>>
>>66950761
I'm not going to talk about metrics but, while it's totally true this year has been a total cake walk, the year of La Décima the path wasn't easy with Dortmund and Bayern Munich.

2012's I think is stronger than this year's based exclusively on the fact that Bayern was easily the better team of the 6 Real played against.
>>
>>66951101
Ronaldo's not GOAT level and he'll always be second fiddle to Messi but I find admirable his will to stay in a race everybody knows he's lost from the beginning, and I truly believe he's one of the best footballers ever (not in a GOAT level like Maradona or Messi, but just one step down).

Messi can be a dominant player from wherever he likes and his passing is just delicious, Ronaldo is much more a forward who needs to be near the box to be useful (especially at this stage of his career when he lacks some of that power he showed for years). The debate shouldn't really be Messi vs Cristiano, because the winner is obvious.

And he probably should make more pressure to keep the players he deems adequate like Di María but Real Madrid functions much like a corporation and Florentino makes his moves based on the economic part of it. Old toy, new toy, etc. Maaaaaybe Zidane can bring some common sense, not because I think he's a genius, but because he's probably one of the few people Florentino will listen to.

In the end you wonder if he really did well moving to Real. With United he would've won Premier after Premier, maybe another Champions, and wouldn't have to compete so directly with his arch nemesis.
>>
>>66951101
Do you think it's because Ronaldo lacks the ability to do these things you list, or is it because he's too much of an egoistic cunt and refuses to?
>>
fuck no
people think he's a good player but he's not even top 10 all time, literally does nothing but push the ball in, and we've had enough goalscorers in the sport's history
he's not a complete game changer, someone who alters formations, requires triple mark + personal shadow, he does not accelerate with the ball from midfield and does a 1-2, puts defenders on their backs, and scores legendary goals. He is no Di Stefano, Maradona, Messi, fuck even Grosso had a more iconic goal. Remind me what Cristiano's ultimate highlight goal is please, because he has 0 and Messi already had one by age 19.
>>
>>66951055
Mentalities can change. Ronaldos hunger can be contagious if he wants it to be and can inspire those around him. di Maria left because, according to Xabi, he didn't get the credit he deserved as everyone was too busy praising Ronaldo. A lotta people accuse Messi of stealing Neymars spotlight, but at least it hasn't stopped Neymar from being great in his own right. MSN's chemistry has a comfy feel to it when they're at their best. Their selflessness in trying to create for each other is straight-out unreal sometimes.

And teams employ the same tactics against Barcelona as they did with Spain. However, Barcelona have won matches by massive margins. Who gets the credit for those extra goals compared to the Spanish NT?

A DM isn't a necessity if you can balance it out some other way. I'll grant that RM's philosophy has kept them from being great, but it has also brought in serious talent that has contributed a lot to Ronaldos individual records.

Ronaldo probably makes the top 10 based on his poaching ability for sure, but the original argument was about being the GOAT, which he is not.

I'd argue Ramos>Pique at headers to the point that his shitty passing and attacking is made up for, but I'll concede the rest.

>>66951145
Dortmund perhaps, but Bayern under guardiolel was a meme.

>>66951346
Is it even a race anymore? It seems he just wants to get as many personal records as he can because he knows winning trophies isn't something he can rely on his team to do.

I find it hard to believe Perez will dismiss Ronaldo as easily as you're implying. He's big enough to make demands.

He'd have dominated the EPL, but I doubt he'd have had any European success. Besides, he got rich as fuck and gained a massive portion of RM's massive fanbase.

>>66951578
I think its mostly that he gives very little fucks as to who the board wants to buy as long as he isn't sacrificed and continues to get opportunities to score. I'm sure he has the ability.
>>
>>66951672
Are you 12?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JLkI7AUFo0
>>
>>66951682
I'll give you that Ronaldo hasn't been able to canalize his hunger into more of a team effort but his hunger was always for selfish reasons (at least on the pitch). He wants golden boots, Ballon d'Or, individual prizes, the team glory I think is only secondary, especially if it's not him who brings it (see: his reaction when Ramos scored the equalizer against Atlético).

Di María's main reason for leaving Real was that he wanted to be paid more and Florentino said no. Then he sold him and bought Hamez for the same price even though he isn't the same type of player and the experiment lasted about 3 months until everything fell apart.

Messi obviously accounts for a lot of offensive production at Barcelona but also national team tournaments are very different, they're short and any mistake can leave you out so you tend to be more cautious. Plus, Messi usually had pretty good companions who weren't there in Spain (Eto'o, Henry, Alexis, now Neymar and Suárez). Spain in that WC could only rely on Villa because Torres was coming from an injury. (Also, Spain has some big wins in the Euro, including a 4-0 in a final.)

A DM isn't a necessity if you can balance it out some other way but with the infamous BBC barely defending at all it is indeed one at Real. If you take out one of the 3 up front and play someone who's more of a midfielder probably a DM isn't essential, but it is what it is.

That argument about him being GOAT is silly, he's obviously not, but that doesn't take from him that he's been a tremendous player.

Real was a meme up until that semi final, everybody thought Bayern would roll over them easily and at Bernabéu they had their chances, especially until Benzema's goal.

It's not a race in any sane mind, but he's still fighting it like he has a chance.

(1/2)
>>
>>66949437
>Xavi
>Neymar
Please don't put these two overrated fucks next to the name of great players like Iniesta and Suarez please.
>>
>>66951805

this meme goal is supposed to be iconic?
even Gerrard scored a nice long range goal
in fact, in this champions league campaign even Messi's tiny header in the final is more iconic and it's not even one of Messi's top 10 goals
>>
>>66951682
I don't know about Pérez listening to him. He's Real's star, the biggest player on and off the field (this last bit is important) but there's always been the sensation that Pérez doesn't "feel" about Cristiano like he's one of his guys, as he does with Beckham, Fatnaldo and especially Zidane. Plus, if they tell him that the new guy can do exactly the same as the old guy, just better, I don't see him watching film to verify it...

He'd be an absolute legend at United, and I think he would've had a good shot at winning in Europe in 2010 for example. He would've gotten rich regardless, but it's clear he won more money at Real so from that pov he won...

Oh well, I don't know.
>>
>>66952080
So you asked for iconic?
EVERYONEand their mother remembers this goal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVoqESsXFgU
I'm not a Ronaldo fan at all but come on, you are just spouting bullshit
>>
>>66952069
Xavi > Iniesta
>>
>>66952183
lolno
Xavi had a lot of weakness that were hidden thanks to the system he was playing in and based Busquets.
>>
>>66931936
Getafe is literally Real Madrid B.
>>
>>66949437

>winning 1-0 with refball in attrition games means they are good

No.
The Spanish team was shit in that world cup run
they would've already lost against Chile if Chile didn't fuck up so bad and to top it off Torres dove for that red card. Also remember Paraguay also missing a penalty? Robbens 1v1? the 2010 WC was a complete shamble and Spain was more lucky to win it than anything. It's also a luxury of them having 90% of the team from 2 clubs with players that play with each other on a regular basis vs teams who have to get their players from 10 different countries in the world and train them for 3 weeks before the world cup.

The fact is Ronaldo cannot inspire his national team to victory especially now that he is a certified poacher and nothing more. But even then In 2010 he drew against Cape Verde islands and his meme hat trick against Sweden was after failing to top a group with Russia, Luxembourg, Northern Ireland, Israel, and Azerbaijan.

Meanwhile Bale is making Wales look world class, Benz had France looking as the best Euro team until his sexual issues, and Oezil was the best playmaker in the world post 2010 world cup and until he left madrid. Ronaldos copa del rey and Champions league came thanks to the Man of the Match Angel Di Maria (who now styles in psg) and Ramos saving the team - not ronaldo.
>>
>>66952216
Xavi was already world class before his injury in '06. He also was the key to play that 80% possession game against whoever they had in front of them and was consistently great from 2008 to 2012. Iniesta has had flashes of brilliance that shined more than Xavi, but he's been far more inconsistent (injuries didn't help). Also, his silver ball in 2010 was ludicrous, coming from a season where played hampered and was sidelined for a good portion of it, including the defining final rush and a WC that was good but not THAT great desu.
>>
>>66952344
Spain was not shit.

It's not Torres' fault that Bravo gifted that ball to Villa.

Alonso also missed a penalty against Paraguay.

You talk of refball and forget to mention Neverlands should've played 70 minutes with 10 men after De Jong's kick.

Also, not Spain's fault every team parked the bus against them instead of opening up things. That led to close games where one play could decide it.

Ronaldo has played a Euro final and a WC semi final, it's not like he's never been past the group stage. Not his fault in 2010 they drew the best team in the competition. 2014 was a global disaster.

Bale qualified for a 24-team Euro guiding Wales to a 2nd place in front of Bosnia and Israel.

France lost 4 games in 2015 with Benzema, including against Albania.

>Özil was the best playmaker in the world post 2010 until he left Madrid
And Ronaldo doesn't have anything to do with that, right.

Di María was important. So were the 17 goals scored by Ronaldo, even if they were less important than the number by itself suggests.
>>
>>66952344
lol fucking retard, winning games means they're good whether they're by 1-0 or 10-0, deal with it. 2 EC and 1 WC during their primes. Ronaldo not "inspiring his NT to succeed" is irrelevant as Messi doesnt either.

>inb4 someone says the "he carried Argentina in the WC :'(" meme
>>
>>66950723
>Ramos is very solid at the back
I'm not falling for this bait
>>
>come back hours later
>leaf tsunaldo fanfaggot still assblasted as fuck
lmao
>>
>>66940293
Found 3 quotes just googling once in portuguese (so I got national teams quotes): Deschamps, Tata Martino and Volker
>>
>>66963357
>>
>>66925699
Post yfw it's actually because they got AIDS.
>>
File: hi where are the stat pad.jpg (17 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
hi where are the stat pad.jpg
17 KB, 600x265
>the going gets tough
>"B-Benzema help me out m9"
>>
>>66965147
penaldo fags have a mental illness, they're the genderfluids of the football world
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.