[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people just dive at his ankles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 800x534
Honestly, I would step on his feet and break his fucking ankles the old fashioned way.
>>
>>66924126

Because most NBA players don't really have anything against one another. They just want to make a lot of money. Curry is by all accounts a pretty good guy too, not really the type of player who guys want to cheap shot. Not to mention that playing that dirty means that you run the risk of a fine/suspension from the league, and you'll get a really negative reputation as a result (limits your endorsement opportunities, makes it harder to build chemistry with a new team, etc.).
>>
AAAGGHH

AAAAGGGGH

I HATE STEPH CURRY SO MUCH I WILL POST ABOUT HIM EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE

I'M NOT OBSESSED THIS IS NORMAL
>>
>>66924126
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>66924126
No players today care enough about winning to do it, the last of guys like that got filtered out in the 90s and early 2000s
Nowadays they only care about money, no one is going to risk their career to injure another player.
>>
>>66924126
There's literally something wrong with you
>>
>>66924157
You don't think James Harden, Durant and Westbrook, his contemporaries, don't hate him?

You're kidding
>>
>>66924157
It could happen. They are playing the team that has Patrick Beverley, after all. That motherfucker would be a career D-Leaguer if he didn't constantly go out on reckless and borderline dangerous plays.
>>
>>66924126
seek help you fucking obsessed weirdo
>>
>>66924126

Because it's unsportsmanlike, degenerate, thuggish behavior.

Accidental injuries just happen, but if anyone did as you suggest, and obviously on purpose, they should be arrested.
>>
He's lucky Bruce Bowen isn't playing anymore
>>
>>66924126
Because it's just a game why would you want to hurt someone just because he's better than you at that game
>>
>>66924126
he looks so FIERCE
>>
>>66924183
What does this meme even mean anymore?
>>
File: 1452282395443.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1452282395443.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>curry is so good at the game autists on /sp/ want him to get crippled
>>
>>66924199
They hate him so much they made the nba players awards so harden could get an mvp trophy. This season proved the mvp voters were right
>>
File: ayy.png (2 MB, 1824x3344) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
2 MB, 1824x3344
why curry makes people so upset ?
>>
People hate him because they suffer from cognitive dissonance and think he just breaks the game

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH HE DUN WINDMILL FROM THE FREE FROW LAIN >:(
>Completely ignoring the million throws he had to go through to get that good at three point shooting
>>
>>66925515
Exactly. Most of all they hate him because he makes it look so easy. It looks like he's not even trying
>>
Because you'd get blocked by a moving screen from Draymond Green anyways
>>
File: 1458702633140.png (362 KB, 586x588) Image search: [Google]
1458702633140.png
362 KB, 586x588
>>66926704
>drives up to the basket
>get contact
AYYYYYYYYYYY

AND 1!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66925406
thats not how yearly awards work.
>>
>>66925406
It didnt prove anything lol.
This year Curry has been amazing and deserves the award. Last year? It should have been Harden without a question
>>
>>66924733
when somebody posta something incredibly autistic like the OP
>>
>>66924126

They dont want to look like dirty players
>>
>>66924126

This is why youre not successful at life
>>
Didn't Russell The Love Muscle try and break it earlier in the year?
>>
File: curry.gif (1 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
curry.gif
1 MB, 320x320
how big of a baby you gotta be to post this every day

curry is a goat, deal with it already
>>
>>66930596
ARER
RARE
ERAR
>>
>>66924157

So what? People take paycuts all the time to help their team win. Getting a fine/suspension is like getting a pay cut to make it easier to win. It's the same thing
>>
>>66924199
they don't hate him because they are professional adults playing a game, not autistic manchildren that post on thai ladyboy tasting forums
>>
>>66928922
Well that is entirely inaccurate you blithering newfag
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.