[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im watching sunday night baseball and I'm cringing everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Im watching sunday night baseball and I'm cringing everytime she speaks, does anyone else think jessica mendoza is an awful announcer and only got hired based off gender?
>>
>>66915416
Why is she awful ?
>>
>>66915416
to be fair
they're all equally shit
>>
>>66915416
>only got hired based off gender?
very likely but she's still better than kruk. the bar is set pretty fucking low for E!SPN commentary
>>
>>66915471
Very rarely speaks and when she does she just states blatantly obvious shit, she offers no insight whatsoever
>>
ive seen her do analyst shit but never wached her announcing a game. based on the other wymyn announcers ive seen i would assume she isnt too great though.
>>
>>66915513
True, that's fair
>>
>im watching baseball

Found your problem.
>>
>>66915522
Also those mid sentence pauses are annoying as hell
>>
>female AND a minority

you seriously are wondering if she was hired based on merit? not saying she is bad or good cause ive never heard her, but its pretty obvious why someone with that many oppression points is hired for a job like that
>>
she's not that bad, you're just a bitchy little bitch bitch

why don't you write about it on your mens rights blog you little bitch
>>
>>66915653
This has nothing to so with gender. Some of my favorite analysts are women like Erin Andrews and michele beadle. She is shitty
>>
>>66915653
she's just honestly bad senpai, needs to work on minor league radio desu to get her chops wet
>>
>>66915683

> favorite analysts
> Erin Andrews

oh, so you just have shitty taste
>>
>tfw espn takes the rights to one of your teams games
oh boy I love watching recorded interviews of some 50 year old chick asking a player about his favorite shoe brand instead of his at bat
>>
File: you irl.jpg (66 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
you irl.jpg
66 KB, 500x750
Every Sunday night you virgins get so fucking upset over this woman for literally no reason. It's hilarious tbqh.

Classic 4chan getting mad when women do typical non-women things.
>>
She's 100000000000000000000000x better than John Kruk

And don't even get me started about Harold "I am literally fucking retarded" Reynolds
>>
>>66915921

oh, you mean harold "every batter should swing at every pitch" reynolds?
>>
>>66915626
BBC managed to find a:
-woman
-black
-lesbian
to comment rugby

so many boxes ticked at the same time
>>
>>66915868
I'm never t a virgin and she's terrible. Does putting your dick in a woman magically make women less boring and more intelligent? Nope, it sure doesn't
>>
>>66917415
*not a virgin

Muh autocorrect is whack and glitchy
>>
>>66915416
ESPN needs to cut costs due to cord cutters
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.