[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized Miami is the best team in the East?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: the don.png (108 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
the don.png
108 KB, 272x252
>>
TYBDengWhitesideRileyWadeDragicWinslowJohnsonRichardson
>>
sitting at home watching legod, uncle drew, and timberwolves k-love shit on detoilet
>>
in miami wearing a vest, basketball shorts and some nike slides
>>
Why is Pat Riley so based?
>>
File: Based GOAT.jpg (5 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
Based GOAT.jpg
5 KB, 272x185
>>66913560
>>
File: 1458158320570.png (256 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
1458158320570.png
256 KB, 485x602
>>66913337
>my face when Whiteside blocks Lebron James in Game 4 of the ECF to complete the sweep at the buzzer
>>
>tfw wade will always have more rings

lebeta cucked 5ever
>>
>>66914140
This is everything I've ever wanted since LeBron left Miami
>>
>>66913337
Being a Warriors fan and not giving a shit about basketball.

Seriously, I became a Warriors fan in the mid 2000s because they were shit and didn't even realize they've been good for a few years. I'd trade their historic season and finals championship for 10 extra wins for the 2016 Giants.
>>
>miami cucking LeBeta of a ring

will there ever be a greater sight in basketball?
>>
>>66914330

riley always wins
>>
>>66914330
curry tearing his acl
>>
>>66914330
>>
reposting from another thread:

people who know your shit (i don't), how far will the Heat go? i'm thinking they'll beat Charlotte and that's it. what do you guys say?

also, Chris Bosh is an expensive cheerleader. think they should cut him next season?
>>
>>66914659
As Miami showed today, they're one of the best in the league when they're firing on all cylinders. They have experienced players, and rookies alike hitting stride at the right time. Realistically they could meet Cleveland in the ECF and give them a run for their money, but more than likely the Cavs will be coming out of the East.

Eliminating the Cavs would be nearly as satisfying as winning a ring
>>
As a Duke fan, I'm happy to see Winslow with the Heat. Poor Okafor. At least he got paid...
>>
>>66913337
i was in 2013
>>
>>66915508

Your answer doesn't make sense. The question was "where were u when u realized miami was the best team in the east" u fucking kike.
>>
What if LeBron wasn't cucked by some 90s nostalgia post on FB forcing his weak ass to go back to Cleveland? What if he allowed Riley to continue building around him and running a proper system around him?
>>
>>66914140
>implying it won't be a sweep in 5
>>
>>66915885
He'd probably have at least one more ring at this point. Even after the Spurs BTFO him in 2014, LeBron had a good thing going in Miami. He should have stayed.
>>
>>66915885
Today's Heat + LeBron (instead of Bosh eating salary and sitting on the bench) is a much better team than the current Cavs
>>
>>66916571
Agreed completely. The current cavs only have Lebron, KLove and Kyrie. Everyone else is literally who. The heat have a ton of great pieces.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.