[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will they win the title or choke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
will they win the title or choke?
>>
win
>>
>>66902888
Win. Only Barca can choke that kinda lead away.
>>
I hope they choke. I need them to choke. COYS
>>
Both
>>
>>66906860
elaborate
>>
>>66906897
They'll win the title and then they'll choke
>>
>>66906897

They'll stumble across the line. Spurs will beat Stoke and West Bromwich. Lesta will draw with Swansea then win they're remaining games.
>>
We'll win
>>
>>66906948

Their* sorry for that.
>>
>>66906843
Fuck off kike
>>
>>66906897
they will choke, but so will the spurs

they're going to end up with the exact same number of points, GD, shot goals and conceded goals

there will be no English champions this year
you heard it here first
>>
>>66906989

Don't even know what that means.
>>
>>66906999
That's not what happens in that case. They go to a playoff.
>>
>>66907070
let me finish!

the play-off is going to be cancelled because of a tragic ISIS attack (which later turns out to be the IRA actually)

i'm drunk btw
>>
They've still got to play three teams that can either turn up and rek them or shit the bed and lose 3-0 (United, Everton and Chelsea). Will be interesting.
>>
>>66907049
Spuds=yids=kikes no fuck off.
>>
Swansea (H) - Win
United (A) - Draw
Everton (H) - Win
Chelsea (A) - Draw

81 points.

Spurs:
Stoke (A) - Win
West Brom (H) - Win
Chelsea (A) - Draw
Southampton (H) - Win
Newcastle (A) - Win

78 points

Easy lads.
>>
>>66907568

So if we just win 2 (and Swansea is an easy win) then Spurs have to win all to stop us?

Lads, it's coming home!
>>
Vardy will get banned for the rest of the season and they will drop points in two games.

Spuds have it
>>
>>66902888
They'll in choke some games but will win the title since there's no way Spurs will win all remaining games.
>>
the choking has begun

i called it
>>
the Jews will choke tomorrow
>>
>all this speculation around if Leicester can hold their bottle long enough
>all these assumptions that FUCKING SPURS will win their remaining games and keep the pressure on

They will lose against Stoke, Leicester will smash Swansea and it will be over at that point.
>>
Tottenham will draw with Stoke, and then Swansea will just be blown away. They won it like 5 games ago m8.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.