[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his country has never won one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Rugby-World-Cup.jpg (667 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Rugby-World-Cup.jpg
667 KB, 2560x1536
>his country has never won one of these
>>
there aren't that many french posters la
>>
>>66891216
you're in the same boat m8. you gotta win her at least 3 times to be relevant m8.
>>
Shit sport
>>
fucking someday
when the fags become good
>>
>>66891198
Before 2011 Australia and SA had more of those than the NZ, who were on par with Englel. We'll see what happens in 2019 when the Golden Generation won't be there.
>>
>>66891318
what r u doing here finland, i once saw for the shitposting value an stream of a norway vs finland match and my 9yo cousing would have smashed both teams
>>
>>66891198
hi
>>
>>66891387
hi south africa
how r u doing
the last increase in the racial quuota is actually going to fuck your team or are there enough good black players to fill the positions?
honest question
>>
Notre Dame would booty blast all of these teams.
>>
>>66891231
Pathetic.
>>
>>66891492
What's a cathedral got to do with anything?
>>
>>66891404
>racial quotas
White South Africans are so cucked. I would seriously just leave and go to a good country. Let the niggers rot in their own shit.
>>
>>66891492
>cahlidge futbahl
This is a sports board, m8.
>>
>>66891492

>Notre Dame would booty blast all of these teams with 6 (six) months of Rugby Union training.

FTFY. At least make it more subtle next time.
>>
>>66891492
who?
>>
>>66891198
>his country doesn't have a rugby and football world cup
>>
>>66891780
>His country doesn't have at least 7 world cups out of the top three sports of football, cricket and rugby
>>
>>66891989
im confused
>>
>>66891492
France have never won the RWC mate
>>
>>66891989
>Cricket World Cup
>relevant

Only thing that's relevant is Test cricket mate.

Remind me who holds the Ashes currently?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.