[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have these results finally proven to you doubters Zidane isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Have these results finally proven to you doubters Zidane isn't a meme. Just wait until they revamp the team, getting a backup LB and CB, and a world class DM. Literally Pep 2.0.
>>
The golden era of football continues.
>>
Let's wait until they beat Man City first
>>
>>66885882
>otamendi
>mangala
>bony
>sterling
They'll beat city.
>>
Zidane is truly blessed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOLGifnMJk

I genuinely rate Zidane
>>
>>66885483
What results? There was not a single impressive game under him. Closes one would be beating a tired Barca. If he wins the CL or/and La Liga, he deserves some praise, otherwise he's full meme.
>>
>>66886147
not his fault they can't win La Liga, but at least they are closer to win it than they were under Memitez. And he might win the CL
>>
Zizou Entrenador
>>
>>66886174
>not his fault they can't win La Liga
Not fully of course but they lost couple sitters with him already if I recall it right.

>Memitez
Perez had clearly too much coke when he hired him. It's hard to picture a worse manager for Real.
>>
>>66886219
for Madrid*

Now memes aside (though I'm serious about Madrid being called Madrid, and not Real), Zidane is doing above our expectations and he seems to be able to adjust/is flexible and he works positive on the team morale. I think his greatest achievement is keeping the locker room peaceful and he gets respect from the players. Benitez was unfortunate to be mocked by some players, Zidane is more 'one of theirs' so he gets a pass.

His biggest "fuck up" was that Atletico match they should have won, which would have guaranteed them right now La Liga, but alas. Look however how he put Ronaldo in his place after he said that "if everyone played on my level this match we would have won". If Benitez or other older managers were in charge after this accident, it would have worsened.

Also Zidane is playing based Casemiro, he chooses the players right.
>>
>>66886291
also remember that the biggest managerial influence on teams like Real you can have is keeping a good morale for the team, making the right subs, and keeping the locker peaceful. Beyond that, managers don't have much fault if the team fails, because they can't play for the players.

Tactics are a go too, but they can only get you so far. Remember - everyone has a plan until he gets punched in the mouth
>>
>>66886291

porqué no decirle Real? Sé que todos lo conocen como el Madrid pero también como Real, a menos sus hinchas. Nadie lo confunde a menos que digan LA Real.
>>
>>66886347
Aquí en Madrid se dice Madrid, nadie va a decir Real, también cuando comentan
>>
>>66886291
>Zidane is doing above our expectations
But how? Him being respected by players was expected, he was one of the greatest player in Real shirt and worked his way up to management unlike say Neville. So far his performance seems pretty much given.

He only looks good compared to Rafa but almost everybody would. Take Mourinho, he actually adjusted how Rea... Madrid plays and gave them the foundation for la decima, Casillas bitching didn't help in the long run but who knows, maybe some important player will start a fight with Zidane.

Although it's hard to fully judge Zizou with the time he had fully. He certainly didn't embrace himself yet which is a decent start.
>>
>>66886413
well, because the team was starting to get in shambles and many people expected that despite the memes, Madrid will go through a pretty dark period now. It all went for the better. Call it luck, wishful thinking or a decent effort from Zizou trying to stop the team from crumbling, but the situation looks better than expected. We're in CL semis (undeserving to an extent and through easy draws, but we're there), we're not that far from Barca in La Liga and players seem to get along better.

Again, it's early to judge and I'm not saying Zidane is a good manager, in fact the past proves the contrary, but he isn't bad either. I don't want this meme to go either way, let's just stay neutral on the subject and see.
>>
>>66886480
Yeah, their position in the CL is probably more down to easy draws than any master class from the manager and I wouldn't be surprised if they reached the final ... which is still an achievement after all. The future doesn't look to bad either.

>we're not that far from Barca in La Liga
That's more down to Barca fucking up hard lately tbqh.

>players seem to get along better.
Yeah, true. The summer transfer window will be interesting though.

But yeah, so far he proved to be at least a "decent" manager. Let's see if he turns into Madrid's Pep or not.
>>
File: 1460813487148.jpg (243 KB, 1272x1720) Image search: [Google]
1460813487148.jpg
243 KB, 1272x1720
>>
I still don't rate him. Puting Danilo instead Carvajal agains Wolfs fist leg is inexplicable. Tactically the team doesn't shine. Look the second leg agains Wolfs, it was a good win, but tactically the team was a mess.
Ill never forgive Perez for changing Carletto for Benitez.
>>
>>66886013
based as fuck Les Murray
>>
Pep or Simeone will expose the fuck out of him in the CL final

Spalletti pretty much did but >Roma finishing
>>
>>66890461
>poop
>good
>>
>>66890461
Simeone already exposed him at Bernabeu few weeks ago.

Only relevant game under Zidane where Real really performed well was last half an hour vs Barcelona.
>>
File: lel.png (27 KB, 597x244) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
27 KB, 597x244
>>66885483
>almost kicked out of the CL by this meme team
lmao
>>
>>66885923
I'll get this in first
>the city of (you)
>>
de bruyne is going to make him his bitch
>>
>>66886147
>being this butthurt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.