[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets just not pretend this doesn't happened. How did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1460675089742.jpg (39 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1460675089742.jpg
39 KB, 630x420
Lets just not pretend this doesn't happened.

How did you celebrate Uefalona getting tonked? Did you have to explain uefalona fans just because Rizzoli could not risk getting murdered to award a penalty after not sending Iniesta off it does not justify the systematic favoring of UEFA's dearest team?
>>
desu nothing will beat the 7-0 spanking the red-faced man gave farça
>>
Then being out means halal will win, deal with that
>>
>>66873633
was glorious, but you can have both

>>66873681
heres hoping city can meme it, but who cares. I'm only supporting delicious delusional tears
>>
>>66873681
You wrote Atlético wrong
>>
>>66873766
Anyone but halal or Bayern, honestly atletico has ensured one of if those two wins it all which I don't like, hope city or atletico manage to do it but I don't see it happening
>>
>>66873766
Im embarassed to share a country with someone who bandwagons some other big team and enjoys barca being beaten because of it. Youre just as bad as barca bandwagoners. Scum
>>
i literally screamed OUIIIIIII and all of my friends were giving me these weird looks again
>>
>>66873838
agree, atlete or city would be the best, but uefayern or halal is still miles better than if you like football you must like Borebalona

>>66873844
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>66874103
You sure got me there bro, i dont know if i can sleep tonight after this sick burn
>>
>>66874103
How are the other two more exciting? They're not, its like you stopped watching them 3 years ago. Just admit you're a bandwagoner of one of those two
>>
>>66874501
see thread, favoring uefalona since how long is just a farce and way over its expiration date. There is a massive power gap. Uefayern and Halal is just meh, I don't really care, not really worse than any other big team. Atlete plays some thugball, but they can be liked as minnows. City is a very nice project and I just like how butthurt manure and arselel fans can get with their moral highground
>muh history
>muh earned privilege
>we are better because we are sponsored differently, not that we spent a gazillion in the last 4 years

pumping money into a club in order to win things and compete with the big boys is very ambitious and honest, you must give credit where it is due.
>>
Halah is favored more year after year with the draws they get.
>>
>>66874842
>halal is no different than other big club despite spending a gazillion euros simply because they haven't been as dominant as barca
nice logic poorly disguised halal bandwagoner disguise
>>
>>66875342
I'm afraid I did not wrote what you want to argue, even said that City winning would be the best.
Halal is just another big club for me, no different than Uefayern, at least they are not narcissist enough to think they are supporting more than a club
>>
>>66873633
they never lost 7-0
>>
>>66884555
>the flag strikes again
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.