[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be european soccer fan >literally be an ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: p1030230.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
p1030230.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>be european soccer fan

>literally be an ad
>>
I hope they at least got paid to do this, as well as free tickets for multiple games.
>>
those are employees of T-Mobile
>>
>>66865755
>>66865696

These people are T-Mobile employees

they get free tickets and al lthey have to do is sit there in a white rain cape and hat
>>
>>66865696
some german anon on here was actually one of those T-Mobile people before and he said that they handcuff them together so that they cant leave, and he really had to use the restroom at the time

why dont the people around them wear white just to say fuck you to that shit
>>
>>66866362
>before and he said that they handcuff them together so that they cant leave, and he really had to use the restroom at the time
He was fucking with you.
>>
>>66866425
says the guy with the t-mobile ad on his flag
>>
File: xdYQBwB.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
xdYQBwB.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
Yurolets are do cucked they willingly spread their cheeks for this
>>
File: descarga (2).jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
7 KB, 230x219
> the city of modern football

Fuck this
>>
>>66866640
Is that image supposed to be funny?
>>
>>66865696
>1860 owners visiting a Bayern match.jpg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.