[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We lost on purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
>We lost on purpose
>>
>not understanding gamesmanship
>>
>>66864667
>muh Beautiful basketball
>>
Can you provide any facts or proof that they didn't? Pop plays 3D chess and the rest of the league and memers (like you) play checkers.
>>
Pop is a genius

>could have broke the record
>they arent green like GSW and know the tegukar season is meaningless
>let GSW beat the record and have inflated egos

Warriors are fucked. Pop has been playing this series for months.
>>
>>66867853
Not to mention the at least 4 hours of game tape pop has to plan vs the Warriors
>>
>losing 3 out of 4 games and home streak to the Warriors was planned
>>
>>66868013
It's all psychology dumbass. Let golden state get complacent
>>
>>66867853
>>66868013
>>66868063
This here desu >>66868013
The spurs tape is worthless to the warriors where as the warriors were going 100% every game so the spurs have game film and a lot of time to prepare
>>
>>66868151
>planning for a series that may not even happen

The Spurs have to get past Memphis and OKC.

>game tape

There are 82 games worth of game tape on the warriors.
>>
>>66868377
Yea but that tape is against 30 other hapless teams that didn't get the warriors in the sets that the spurs wanted to see
Plus pop is planning ahead it's his job
It's the players job to go out and take teams 1 game at a time
>>
THIS FACE WHEN THE THUNDER BEAT THE SPURS, "ON PURPOSE"
:/\D
Gonna feel good
>>
Spurs fans are the Steelers fans of the NBA.

Muh rings faggots stuck in the past and completely oblivious to their irrelevance.
>>
>>66868606
well Pops is a genius!
>>
>>66868633
At least Stoolers fans know they're retarded hicks. Spuredditors think being a Spurs fans is like having an honorary bachelor's degree or something.
>>
>>66868606
Pop doesn't really need to game plan vs OKC. He already owns them
>>
>>66868377
Yeah

The Sixers really can teach the Spurs how to play the Warriors.

Idiot.
>>
>>66868808
I bet you that's exactly how he feels. Gonna be awesome to see his pissed off interviews between losing quarters
> "we need to shoot better and play better d"
> "how are you going to do that?"
> "I don't know, I didn't game plan for them because I'm a genius"
>>
>>66869092
Yeah really hard to prep for 2 v 5 basketball

He'll probably drop one game against OKC just to tune his lineups up.
>>
File: 20160302_201148.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160302_201148.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>66869169
Gonna be 2v2. Those who think Tim, Parker or Ginotesticals will have an impact are delusional

Tl;dr
All spurs fans are delusional
>>
so are they also going to sandbag the playoffs to keep the warriors from getting any footage of them really trying?

i'm not really buying it. it's hilarious how the warriors keep dominating and so many people here act like it's just going to stop happening eventually.
>>
>>66869342
It's really amazing how badly /sp/ hates the three point line just from one player. They're waiting for the days when a big nig nog can dominate in the paint by backing his ass into someone's dick and throwing it up over his head
>>
>>66869480
THE DIESEL
>>
>>66864667
The Spurs typically DO lose on purpose though. He experiments a lot with his lineups to see how they would work in the postseason. Sorry you don't have the foresight to understand that
>>
>Raptors fans lose
>spuds will probably lose to the warriors

Atleast by June, the two cancerous fanbases won't be around.
>>
>>66869480

>he doesn't like Shaw
>>
A spurs playoff game but instead of complementary t shirts on every seat for the fans there's a complementary fedora
>>
No one has posted proof that Pop doesn't lose games on purpose

Stay mad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.