[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We just need to go out there and play our game"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: ByeGeorge!42.png (469 KB, 616x488) Image search: [Google]
ByeGeorge!42.png
469 KB, 616x488
>"We just need to go out there and play our game"
>>
>He's great, he goes out there and competes everyday
>>
File: caveman.jpg (24 KB, 314x500) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
24 KB, 314x500
>getting that first goal was very important to our game
>>
>he's plays the game the right way
>>
File: 1458968889983.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1458968889983.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>We did our best out there today, you know? Coach said this was our time so we gave it our all. They played hard so you gotta give them respect, but we're just happy to pull out the win today.

God I hate these bland-ass responses. Post-game interviews, especially the ones of the court after games, are the absolute worst. Couple that with them interviewing some college kid and my cringe meter goes to 11.
>>
File: 1336346054605.jpg (29 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1336346054605.jpg
29 KB, 320x287
>Ah, fuck. I'm just, I'm fucking pissed up a rope in this fucking business. Because everyone has to know everything all the fucking time. That's not my fucking obligation, it's not their obligation. You know why fucking Billy Hamilton didn't fucking play? The other day? Because his fucking finger's hurt and he couldn't hit right-handed comfortably. Right? So that's something that I need to know and no one else needs to know. No one else needs to fucking know it, and all of a sudden it's out there. His fucking fingers are sore. It doesn't benefit us. It wasn't from you, but it doesn't benefit us one bit to fucking announce to the fucking other teams that we're playing to bring in lefties when they need to fucking get Billy out. There's no benefit. So, I'm fucked, to be honest with you, I'm fucking sick of this shit. I'm sick of listening to this fucking shit, I'm sick of fucking the fucking second-guessing bitches, you guys can do whatever the fuck you want, but I'll tell you this — I'm not going to fucking tell you everything about this fucking club, because you fucking guys are going to out there and sniff it out anyway. I don't fucking like it one fucking bit. I bend over backwards to be honest and direct with you fucking guys and you stick it right up my fucking ass — and the fucking team's ass. And I'm sick of it. What do you got? If you don't got anything, get out and I'll do this fucking interview with Marty. You don't have anything? Just get out, please.
>>
>First, I just gotta thank God
>>
File: 1442682481639.jpg (104 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1442682481639.jpg
104 KB, 604x604
>He gets into those little areas (doesn't he?)
>He's done ever so well (hasn't he?)
>He didn't know too much about it (did he?)
>>
>we just have to go out there and execute as a team 100%
>>
>after that goal we had the momentum on our side
>>
>We just didn't execute in a handful of key moments
>>
File: ethierdeathstare.gif (2 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
ethierdeathstare.gif
2 MB, 300x191
>He has a high(insert sport) IQ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.