[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anti football wins again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (100 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100 KB, 302x167
>anti football wins again
>>
>defending is not football
I want casuals to go
>>
File: displeased pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
displeased pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>66842326
>anti football
>2-0
>>
>>66842469
>b but I need my adrenaline hit from scoring because I'm too retarded to understanding the rest of the game
>>
>anti football
>had more good chances than barca
>>
Que daño le hizo Guardiola al Fútbol.
>>
>>66842469
When Chelsea did it the whole football world shunned them, but when Atletico does it it's suddenly alright?
>>
>>66842627
It was slightly different with Chelsea because they didn't even defend well, they just stuck 11 men behind ball, still conceded a shit ton of chances and relied on their opponents to hit the post 10 times.

Atletico are one of the best defensive units of the 21st century
>>
>>66842643
You're literally chatting shit, they did the same thing Atletico did: they beat Barca by defending with 11 men on 3-2 aggregate.
I remember that game and it was played exactly the same way it was played 2 days ago.
>>
>Diego Godin is clearly the best player in the world
>deserves the Ballon Door
>won't win it because muh attackers, muh Messi, muh Penaldo
>>
>>66842673
The way Atleti played in the first leg second half with 10 men is how Chelsea played against Bayern and Barca for full games with 11.
>>
>>66842530
fuck, i love this argument so much. they dont understand defending haha fucking retards xD

just because they are good at defending doesn't make it admirable when it's literally all they are capable of. did you watch the games against PSV?

watching those two matches were perhaps the most disgustingly boring games of all time. if you enjoy that, i'd love to say im surprised, but given that you post with that flag, i'm just going to go ahead and assume that you watch every single commercial during an NFL game too.

or maybe you're too busy going over statistics and analyzing the game.
>>
>>66842704
>xD
back to rebbit with you
>>
>>66842616

ikr
>>
>>66842704
This
Instead of a good barca bayern or barca halal semi we get an 18 wheeler parked in the box over two legs
>>
>>66842673
>they did the same thing Atletico did
Barcelona wasted a penalty, a few clear 1 on 1 chances and hit the post/crossbar a shitload of times.

Meanwhile they barely got a sniff on goal against Atletico (especially 11 man)
>>
>>66842704
>when it's literally all they are capable of
They scored 3 goals over 2 legs
>>
>>66842784
This. Whenever Barca chat shit about "all they do is defend" then conceded 3 goals over the two legs to both Atletico and Inter in 2010. Barca can't handle it when faced with this and resort to throwing their toys out of the bram and blaming everyone else.
>>
>>66842820
>toys out of the bram
>bram

I agree with your post, though.
>>
File: Messi_Atletico2_OPTA.jpg (71 KB, 600x789) Image search: [Google]
Messi_Atletico2_OPTA.jpg
71 KB, 600x789
>>66842769

Just to add, Messi never got a touch in the Atletico box in the second leg.

And Busquets got raped hard.
>>
>>66842784
they scored 0 (zero) goals across two legs against PSV, despite playing against 10 men for 20 minutes. Really, they didn't even create anything.
>>
>>66842469
> anti-football is the same that claim not football

anti-football is an historic footy term you dumb variant ukraine
>>
>>66842469
>>66842627
>>66842643
>>66842673
>Poland keeps getting humiliated but don't let it go
Casual indeed.
>>
>>66843587
then change it to
>defending is bad
same shit really
>>
I don't see what's wrong with defending very well

Shouldn't it be something praise-worthy if a team is able to fend off what people refer to as the best attacking line in soccer history??
>>
File: 1071 - dZlPts1.png (134 KB, 525x506) Image search: [Google]
1071 - dZlPts1.png
134 KB, 525x506
>20 possession at home

w.. we deserved to win!

b..barcelona are the cancer!
>>
>whaaa whaaa why dont they let us score?
>w-why are they plaining to theyr strenght?
>Make them stop exploiting our weakness!
>>
>>66842704
Retard, what's it like being 16 and watch your 2nd full season?
>>
>>66842704
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>66843630
>muh possesion
>>
>>66843603
We are not changing something historic just because you started watching football yesterday.
>>
>barcelona btfo

is there a better feel? which team getting btfo can even come close to this feel?
>>
>>66843630
>80% possesion
>0 goals
embarassing
>>
>>66843653
If defending has been considered bad through out history then it's a clear example of history being wrong.
>>
>>66843603
you are the first one to bring the word "bad" to the discussion.

Op just expressed that some tactic won again over another one, he may be a faggot but he is not really calling shit into them

It's like a yuro saying

> american bombing wins again
>>
>>66843636
Was this post directed at yourself?
>>
>>66843667
Well what can you do if 10 players are standing in front of the goal?
Atletico is cancer and don't deserve the semi finals.
>>
>>66843684
He clearly meant it in a negative way.
>>
>>66843701
This.
Everyone defending them are just jelly haters and don't like football at all, just Cristiano's penis or Messi tears.
>>
>>66843712
as an spectator, you can't blame him for prefer a game-style over another

at least he is not going full american and proclaiming new rules to prevent the ame-style he dislikes
>>
File: butthurt.gif (1 MB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.gif
1 MB, 500x447
>>66843701
>Well what can you do if 10 players are standing in front of the goal?
Well they could have done nothing and since "Atletico can only defend" Barca would have gone trhoug with a 0-0. They would have been forced to come out and try to score but i guess modifying the approach to a match is cancer too
>>
>>66843766
>Stand with 10 in front of goal
>Leave Greasmen standing around the half
>Defend until you get the ball
>Hoof it to grease and rush with 4 men into the box
>Score: profit
>Dont score: run back and repeat
Give me 1(one) way how you can counter this shit anti-football tactic.
>>
>>66843814
>Give me 1(one) way how you can counter this shit anti-football tactic.
Watch any other of the 8 Barcelona-Atletico games in the MSN era.

And if you really can't counter it then it means it's a great tactic.

>>66843760
I thought it was a great game despite Barcelona losing in the end
>>
>>66843866
>And if you really can't counter it then it means it's a great tactic
Fuck off, then don't complain when clubs like Chelsea do the EXACT same thing.
And the other 8 Barcelona-Atletico games weren't Champions League quarter finals.
>>
>>66843814
Prevent Griezman from getting the ball
Get in good driblers to beat fullback on one vs one, or alternatively go past them with close triangles
Stick a tall cunt in the box and do crosses
It's not like Atletcio never lost a game
>>
>>66842326
barcelona has lost fyi
>>
>>66843896
>then don't complain when clubs like Chelsea do the EXACT same thing.
I'm not, it's retarded to expect a less talented team to attack a team like Pep's Barcelona.

>And the other 8 Barcelona-Atletico games weren't Champions League quarter finals.
So it's impossible to counter in the CL quarter finals but possible in other competitions? That makes 0 sense whatsoever.
>>
>People getting this asscombusted over the fact that MUH INVINCIBLE BARCA conceded 2 goals to Atleti's tactical superiority.

wew la

wew
>>
>>66843596
you're retarded.
>>
>>66842917
Messi was invisible that whole game
>>
Im as much of a anti Atletico anti defend in the box all day person but admit it: Barca were shit. They had no excuses. They won against Atletico for 7 straight games up until now when all their forms declined badly (the international qualifers were the cause).

Atletico are bus parkers but they're good at defending no doubt. Barca willingly fell into their b8 trap of 80/20 posession. They could have just as easily b8ed Atletico to move higher into the field by letting them have possesion and hitting fast on the counter with MSN but Barca and Enrique are too proud for that since muh tiki taco muh 80% posession la masia way
>>
>it isn't proper football because you can't do anything against it
Kek
>>
>>66842616

Are you trolling? Guardiola didn't invent it, he just found success with it. And his obsessive tinkering is a meme by now.
>>
>>66842917
>Just to add, Messi never got a touch in the Atletico box in the second leg.
that's because he was sat in midfield the whole game trying to hide away from responsibility
>>
>>66846812
Bus parking is minnows tactics. There is a better more attractive way for a big club to beat a posession obsessed club like Barca and that's with constant unrelenting pressing like Klopp's Dortmund back in 2012-2013.
>>
>>66846892
Dortmund lost the CL final though, and atleti would have won theirs if someone hadn't played costa
>>
>>66846940
Iirc, Dortmund bossed Buyern around for the first half but collapsed in the end after a very tiring season - gegenpressing is draining on the body
>>
>>66843630
Without the reffball barca would been raped hard in the A game.
>>
>>66846608
>no argument
>you are retarded
You are one of those cancerous monkeys who just happened to appear here out of nowhere. Please leave.
>>
>>66843760
fucking this
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.