[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many athletes degenerate drug users?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: img24579099.jpg (25 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
img24579099.jpg
25 KB, 640x400
Why are so many athletes degenerate drug users?
>>
Lots of money and fame
>>
>>66841405

With all that money he can buy the stickiest of the icky
>>
These are people who would probably be in gangs or dead or locked up if they couldn't play sports.
They still get locked up anyway and some join gangs anyway
>>
Because drugs are good
>>
>>66841442

Josh gordon is an interesting case though, he has literally done nothing else wrong except smoking weed. Nothing domestic, no guns, no DUIs, etc. which are all fairly common in the NFL and obviously more egregious

Hell he even got a job while he was suspended
>>
Many athletes had a poor family.
Many drug user had a poor family.
>>
Entitlement stemming from being broke as fuck most of their lives. How else can you explain a millionaire athlete kicking someones door in to steal an an iPad?
>>
>>66841464

Ill correct myself, he did have a DUI in 14
>>
>>66841442
I want /pol/ to leave
The vast majority of NFL players do not get in trouble with the law. Only a select few
>>
Why do you care if anyone smokes weed or not?
>>
>want to see football players kill each other on the field
>crucify them when they want to smoke weed and chill out
>>
>>66841626
>>66841669
Weed is for lowlife losers.

If you smoke it you don't deserve to be in the NFL
>>
>>66841405
I smoke weed and I'm more successful than you OP.

Who cares. /pol/ bitches whine about degenerates despite being NEETs or working for subpar wages and unable to even get a degree.
>>
>>66841700
t. man who has never smoked weed
>>
>>66841700
nice logic. 3/4 of the nfl and nba wouldn't exist then. almost every hockey player is a cokehead too. what they do is their business who gives a shit
>>
DUDE
>>
Most people I know in that age group 21-40 with normal jobs are raging alcoholics. Smoking weed is infinitely better for you than going to the bar and getting shitfaced every weekend.

Also, most athletes use PEDs or at the very least obscure and untested supplements, which is also worse than weed.
>>
>>66841850
weed is a meme drug
alcohol is what real men drug
>>
Self medicating from all the concussions and physical pain
>>
>>66841405
Because most of them are niggers
>>
>>66841700
Why does your opinion decide who is and isn't a lowlife?
>>
>Why are so many Cleveland Browns dgenerate drug users?
>>
Because they're black, anon.
>>
>>66841405
"Weed isnt addicting bro"
>>
They're probably not boring bastards like you OP
>>
>weedfags after 21 years old
Easy way to detect a loser
>>
>>66841728

You don't need to pretend here, anon. This isn't Thanksgiving at your Nana's house.
>>
>>66841405
I know, he should be taking opiate derivatives for his pain prescribed to him by his friendly neighborhood doctor. The doctor went to school for X years, so he knows what he's doing.
>>
>>66844618

I'm sure he was taking those as well.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.