[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No spanish teams facing each other >Real with the easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: siesta fcs.png (2 MB, 1536x1664) Image search: [Google]
siesta fcs.png
2 MB, 1536x1664
>No spanish teams facing each other
>Real with the easiest opponents
Has UEFA made a more rigged draw?
>>
Well it's more of a compromise since, if it weren't for Spanish teams facing each other, we could've gotten 3 or 4 Spanish teams in the semis instead of only 2.
>>
>>66839064
this.
>>
Will be all Spain finals.
>>
>>66839037
Nigga Valencia, Barça and Athletic were knocked out by spanish teams
>>
>>66839064
>>66839122
Talking about the semi draw specifically
Real is more any draw they've had this year
>>
that's what they said last year too
>>
>>66839165
thats what they say every year

im sure our grandparents were complaining about rigged draws too
>>
>>66839165
Real did arguably get the easier draw, Juve just pushed their shit
>>
Tell other leagues to get good then.
>>
Well, both Real Madrid and Bayern got "rigged easy draws" previously
>RM - City
UEFA is helping Madrid!
>Bayern - City
UEFA is helping Bayern!

fuck off
>>
>>66839259
That's why Atletico should you drawn City.
>>
reminder that madrid gets good draws because of the cross on the badge
>>
>Villarreal in a semifinal

the state of the Europa League
>>
>>66839201
Even in Mexico? Copa del spic < Scandinavian handball cup
>>
>/espee/ thinks UEFA is going to rig the draw in such a way they lose a shitload of money and ratings in the final

You guys are too much
>>
>all this insulting City as being easy to beat
>>
>>66839087
this
>>
>>66842050
Not exactly easy but significantly easier than either Bayern or Atletico

>>66839731
Literally the most underrated team in Europe
>>
>>66839037
they have always been doing this, fampai
>>
>>66839731
I mean, damn, Villarreal doesn't have the most big name talent or historic recognition, but holy shit do people not watch them at all? They have the 2nd best defense in La Liga and are arguably better offensively than Atletico. They were even giving Real Madrid a run for the 3rd place spot and practically have CL secured. They're easily the hardest team Liverpool could've gotten. Liverpool fed off of Dortmund's overly aggressive playstyle and the chaotic nature of the game ended up favoring Liverpool in the end. Villarreal are one of the most organized sides in the world and Liverpool will fall right into their counterattacking style, especially with that massively error-prone defense they have. It's bewildering how a team that has done so well in the strongest league on the planet can be so underestimated.
>>
>>66839037
you lads are talking like ANY spanish side will make it to final.

>Shakhtar will end Sevillawinslol
>Liverpoop will sink the submarine
>Aguero City will demolish the shanty town of Real
>Bayern is fucking Bayern

you're looking at a Liverpool vs Waxtap Europa League final and a Man City vs Bayern CL final buds. cap this
>>
>>66842799
You are a delusional fucktard, off yourself.
>>
>>66842813
looks like I've hurt someones feelings. you're clearly an RM fan lmao
>>
>>66842876
I don't like Real Madrid at all, but saying the best teams against inferior opponents will lose because of some inferiority complex you have over Spaniards is delusional. Remove chicano
>>
>>66839259
>Bayern got "rigged easy draws" previously
Yeah, apart from the fact that Juventus would easily have made top4.
>>
>>66839087
Spanish finals are fucking based, I second this.
>>
>>66839731

>tfw no Riquelme lifting the 2006 orejona
>>
>>66839659
Then how come Celtic get constantly fucked in Europe?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.