[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the hype has died down, you now realize that _WITH_
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: los_lakers.jpg (48 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
los_lakers.jpg
48 KB, 250x322
Now that the hype has died down, you now realize that _WITH_ Kobe, the Lakers only won 17 games all season. In the off-season, the only worse team fired their GM and is upgrading.

With Jerry Buss dead, will the Lakers ever win as many as 15, ever again?
>>
File: 532.jpg (92 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
92 KB, 384x313
Plenty of cap space to fill for next season. Randle and Russell are developing, plus the Lakers have a good pick in the next draft.

Not saying that the Lakers will be in the playoffs by next year, but I doubt they'd do worse. We'll just have to wait and see who they bring in to fill Kobe's departure.
>>
>>66837533

It's Jim Buss we're talking about here. He'll find a way to fuck it up. You can quote me on that.
>>
>>66837552
I'm the OP and yes.
>>
why is everyone celebrating a rapist
>>
>>66837627
This is America. If they can get ratings, they'll put it on TV.

Though after yesterday he won't be on TV again unless he's back in court, I'm 99.999% sure.
>>
>>66836474
>what is tanking
>>
>>66837627
Because he isn't a rapist.
>>
>>66837627
Ebophile if anything but that encounter definitely started consentual. If anything from witness statements seems Kobe just has a massive dong and it started to hurt too much so she said stop and he stopped.
>>
>>66841717
>Ebophile if anything

She was 23
>>
>>66841729
19, and Vanessa was 16 when they started dating
>>
>>66841729
>Kobe Bryant sexual assault case began in July 2003 when the news media reported that the sheriff's office in Eagle, Colorado had arrested professional basketball player Kobe Bryant in connection with an investigation of a sexual assault complaint filed by a 19-year-old hotel employee.
>>
>>66841753
>Vanessa was 16 when they started dating
Serious? I know Kobe met her as a background video dancer. I didn't expect 16 years old.
>>
>>66841753
My nigga!
>>
>>66841777

She was a gold digging whore looking to get paid. Kobe could literally bang any chick he wanted to. Why would he force himself on some 6 at best tramp
>>
>>66841825
Yeah theres an episode of Super Hoopers podcast one of them was in Vanessa's high school and everyone was weirded out when Kobe would come pick her up in his BMW
>>
>>66841866
She definitely had mental issues, she had tried to kill herself like 3 times already.
>>
>>66836474
>Lakers have a shitty team and got only players on flexible short contracts to have more cap in FA
>Lakers tried to tank to keep the pick and lose games and they lost games

Dude, you are onto something there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.