[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the NFL have a 32-game season, so that every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 532.jpg (92 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
92 KB, 384x313
Why doesn't the NFL have a 32-game season, so that every team can play each other at least once?
>>
>>66832003
Unions and injuries. Plus, TV companies wouldn't like having 3 sports on at the same time.
>>
File: 1442451135802.jpg (103 KB, 1050x767) Image search: [Google]
1442451135802.jpg
103 KB, 1050x767
>>66832003
The best thing about the NFL is the lack of games you autist
>>
>>66832003

holy shit talk about wearing out your players

the injuries would be insane

fuck off
>>
>>66832003
That would make too much sense

Logical thinking triggers the amerifats
>>
>>66832515
>wearing out players
>literally minutes of physical activity per game

???????
>>
Why doesn't the NBA just have a seven game season between the Spurs and Warriors?
>>
>>66832003
UK education ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>66832003
you expect a 300 pound fatass to play more than 18 games (combined 60 minutes of movement a season) you have got to be kidding me
>>
I don't get it every team should play every other team in the league, how do you even make it fair otherwise
>>
There's not 33 teams you fuck
>>
>>66838034

This.

>literally 32 teams in your "sport"/marketing exercise
>some of them only play each other once every half decade

It's not even like most of the conferences are historical rivalries, or geographically convenient.
>>
Why doesn't soccer use 5 balls instead of 1, so that it can be entertaining?
>>
Literally every player would die of CTE by their mid 30's.

Also, this >>66838051
>>
What if they had two weeks between games, spread the season out over the whole year, made every team play against every other team, and then have a bi-annual Superbowl instead of every year.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.