[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dirtmund fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: CgAY8P1W8AEbsSG.jpg:large.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CgAY8P1W8AEbsSG.jpg:large.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
>dirtmund fans
>>
File: CXgESLAWEAAIHAN.jpg (39 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
CXgESLAWEAAIHAN.jpg
39 KB, 396x594
>>66815796
>those turned up jeans too

baka senpai. Ah well Dortmund are cool
>>
dortmund is the most cuck team in the world

>sings a foreign pop song that is trademark of their opponent
>sucks cock of their opponent's manager
>will get 3-4 key players bought by said opponent
>now this
>>
Just come back from the shops and Liverpool city centre is full of badly dressed people, with foreign accents, all asking for directions to Anfield. I haven't seen any Dortmund fans yet though.
>>
this whole liverpool/dortmund love affair is cringey
>>
>>66815918
Those are scousers, m8.
>>
As a lifelong Dortmund and Liverpool fan I must say: stay mad fags!
>>
File: Thanks Alli.png (206 KB, 573x341) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Alli.png
206 KB, 573x341
>>66815918
>I haven't seen any Dortmund fans yet though.
>>
>>66816006

>Just come back from the shops and Liverpool city centre

This sets the scene, we know the story is set in Liverpool City Centre.

>is full of badly dressed people

There is a stereotype of our continental cousins being badly dressed, particularly those from Germany. Liverpool city centre is full of badly dressed people, I know there is a game of football on today, so perhaps it is the German fans?

>with foreign accents

It is definitely badly dressed foreigners! I knew it. It is no coincidence that there is a game of football on tonight, the city centre is full of badly dressed foreigners, they must be the Dortmund supporters?!

>all asking for directions to Anfield.

That's it! Mystery solved, they are badly dressed Dortmund fans who obviously don't know how to get to Anfield because it is a new city to them and they haven't been the stadium before. It all makes sense.

>I haven't seen any Dortmund fans yet though.

I don't understand, who was it who the stroyteller had seen? All the badly dressed foreigners? Dortmund fans are hard to miss in their bright yellow colours... hold on, one second... HAHAHA it was a joke! A ruse. It is Liverpool fans who are dressed badly. It is Liverpool fans who are foreign, perhaps from Norway or East Asia... and guess what, it is Liverpool fans who don't even know how to get to Anfield! Hahaha they don't know how to get to their own stadium. Hahaha I understand the joke now.
>>
>>66815918
>>66816201
>samefagging this hard
>>
>tfw feels like we're betraying based Monchengladbach
>>
>>66816201
>perhaps from Norway or East Asia

Don't be ridiculous, all of Liverpool's East Asian fans moved on to Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, or Leicester years ago.
>>
>>66816220

I was explaining the joke to our Finnish friend moron.
>>
>>66816225

Nothing wrong with having more than one girl
>>
>>66816227
>years ago
>Leicester
>>
>mfw I saw a massive line of Germans waiting for a black cab to Anfield

Enjoy your 20 quid fare :^)
>>
File: scottish bvb fans.jpg (405 KB, 2197x1465) Image search: [Google]
scottish bvb fans.jpg
405 KB, 2197x1465
>British dirtmund fans
>>
>>66818008
to be fair scotland doesnt have any good teams so they have to do this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.