[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that dust has settled, what do we think about Kobe Braent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Now that dust has settled, what do we think about Kobe Braent?
Was he elite?
>>
Elite at getting carried
>>
no.

Curry has had a much greater career, obviously
>>
he's a top 20 player all time and his wife is hotter than curry's wife. thats all that really matters at the end of the day.
>>
>>66811783

Maybe top 50 all time

Nah, not a guy who can carry, great Robin though
>>
second best SG of all time
top 10 player
>>
>>66811783
Elite? Nah, he a god now, son
>>
File: 1392364578322.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1392364578322.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>66811783
He only player that reminded people of the jordan days without mimicking jordan every game

He was a one of kind player and unlike jordan went out with a bang by actually trying this final season as opposed to just walking half court , pass , shoot , miss , walk back to bench and don't come in for another 20 minutes .

I'm not even a laker fan and kobe was a douchebag to friends at times but god damn he made the sport fun to watch in his prime and I will miss that

now we're going to be stuck with curry and the chuckcuck shooters for the next decade alongside copy cats
>>
No one missed more shots than Kobe.

He will always be remembered as the GOAT brickchucker
>>
i dont care about autistic rankings

all that matters was he was always fun to watch and youre lying if you never tried to hit fadeaways like him during pickup
>>
File: 1373601387923.jpg (130 KB, 645x608) Image search: [Google]
1373601387923.jpg
130 KB, 645x608
>>66812096
>hipster fags and fags in general will continue to use this like it means something
>they never watched prime kobe and just hopped on the cav/GS bandwagon
>>
>>66812117
LeBron would have to miss his next 5000 FGA to tie Kobe.

Facts about failure are only "hipster" to kobe dickriders
>>
>>66812030
I watched both of them play in their prime, and Kobe is pretty elite.

No one ever talks about the differences between illegal defense and the majority of the era Kobe played in ... it actually helped team defense stop 'gotta go fast' on everyone because they could slip a big over to help-d without having to hide it.

I sometimes think that Jordan in this era would have a FG% more similar to Kobe's, but then I remember shit like his reverse-hand layup and I go "who knows" and stick another TL;DR dick in my mouth.
>>
File: 1346572032225.png (34 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
1346572032225.png
34 KB, 199x200
>>66812131
>Facts about failure
>5 fucking chips
>multiple all stars
>outplayed the best defenders during one of the more elite eras since the 80s
>failures
>has to bring up his balding idol lebron tho
>>
>>66811869
>29-7-6 is getting carried
Okay cupcake.
>>
File: areyousure.jpg (44 KB, 620x259) Image search: [Google]
areyousure.jpg
44 KB, 620x259
>>66812096
That list is full of HoFers (MJ is 6th). It just proves he's played a long time. He's 3rd in all-time makes, only surpassed by 2 bigs who have naturally higher percentages. Averaged 45% in his career as a guard which is considered great. Learn basketball mate.
>>
>>66812096
He shot like 45% on his career you fucking dolt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.